Kamui Customizer v.1.0.6 [ROBINMAKER IS NOW LAUNCH]

Thor Odinson

​Here's the smallest FeMU

​They're all supposed to be 256x256, right? Like in the sheet?

​also hot kicking criminy this is boring

Edit; did the other two female sizes, will probably do males at some point later

Yooooooo nice thanks

256 x 256 is perfect. it's the same size that the Kamuis use as well.

Looking forward to the male sizes! I should start setting up the Robin page soon.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lumi contacted me about having this hosted on SF, and I talked it over with the other admins. We decided that it'd be a great addition to the site, and it was a tool that people seemed interested in, so why not?

http://serenesforest.net/app/kamui/

^ The customizer can be accessed from SF now, and some time tomorrow we'll make it visible from the main site so our general userbase will be able to see and make use of it.

I'll let Lumi edit her own post whenever she logs in again.

So the idea of Wife Husbandry cracks me up SO much. This is the MyUnit that will romance Gunter.

Madoka Nohr or whatever route allows me to romance Gunter. The look and name is completely intentional. I might also use her to romance a black haired Shara.

tumblr_nqoy2qkaSg1sg89u3o1_400.png

Finished with the male crops

​I went a bit quicker this time, so tell me if I accidentally missed a pixel row or something

Awesome. Thank you so much! don't worry if you miss a pixel row, I can prolly add that in quickly with a PS action anyway.

I will now set out to create the worst looking Kamui I can.

That's what your supposed to do with these things isn't it?

EDIT: I THINK I DID IT

BEHOLD

OGHjosb.png?1

Edited by Soapbar

post-16803-0-37711700-1435560048_thumb.png

This will be my character for all routes cause it's a what IF story. *Shot*

Don't know what to name him though.

Also if there something similar of paying a fee to recruit your MU from another save file:

post-16803-0-31759900-1435560178_thumb.png

I'll make her and call her Sonikko.

I will now set out to create the worst looking Kamui I can.

That's what your supposed to do with these things isn't it?

EDIT: I THINK I DID IT

BEHOLD

OGHjosb.png?1

I beat you to it by two days

This looks like an evil angry toddler or something

CIgFh4WWwAAm-XR.png

I beat you to it by two days

This looks like an evil angry toddler or something

CIgFh4WWwAAm-XR.png

Fucking goddammit.

Just when I thought I could have 15 minutes of fame on an internet forum.

But I think we can all agree that Face 7 on Femui Build 1 is bad.

I like it

You'd look that way too if you were kidnapped and raised by an abusive power-hungry megolomaniac with a two-tone beard

Fucking goddammit.

Just when I thought I could have 15 minutes of fame on an internet forum.

It's gonna be the go to face of trolls on streetpass along with that headband on the males.

Edit: Are there any plans to import fe13 and 14 assets from other characters into the customizer?

Edited by Five5

I just wish I could see the in-game model along with it. Cause in Awakening a hair color/hair style/eye style combination may have looked frekin excellent in the 2D dialogue sprite, it often looked like utter crap on the in-game model. One day I spent 45 minutes just creating an avatar with a face that I was satisfied with, both in the dialogue-sprite and the in-game model.

Also, do you guys happen to know if we have to have a facial feature when creating a Kamui at the character creation screen? (Like, is'none' an option you can choose in-game?)

Edited by squkyshoes

According to this customizer there is no proper black hair option for Kamui, and the closest option to black is even lighter than the one for Robin. I'm mad.

Also, I hate like almost all of male Kamui's hairstyles.

(Thanks for making this, Lumi, btw.)

iEKt8Xp.png

I plan on making my avatar look like this because it actually looks like me a decent amount this time. Same hairstyle (I even do the braids and clip them back with a cute clip often, and I have my bangs cut a bit longer at the corners), the only thing that keeps me from doing a complete self insert is the eye color (not counting the pointy ears of course). The other hairstyle with bangs works well for a self insert too.

When I'm not playing as my insert, I'll probably make a character with black hair because it looks really pretty on the hairstyles with the bangs.

I'll name her Madeline or Aurora (I plan to name my future daughter/s with those names). :wub:

I have to say, red and purple hair look god awful on the Kamui because of the color of their clothing.

Green looks a bit awkward too, but not as bad as the above two.

Edited by Camilla

Also here's the actual Avatar I'll most likely be using. Not using male Kamui due to lack of beards/moustaches and also because I can only make Mamui look like a ponce

yKpdxes.png