Fire Emblem: IF | Soundtracks, Voice Clips, etc

Elieson

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've ripped the music from my own soundtrack and uploaded to my OneDrive so if anyone wants to download it, feel free :>

Note: The labelling is kind of all over the place so, there are some disks that unfortunately don't have the composers tagged because some CD rippers are dumb like that

I've ripped the music from my own soundtrack and uploaded to my OneDrive so if anyone wants to download it, feel free :>

Note: The labelling is kind of all over the place so, there are some disks that unfortunately don't have the composers tagged because some CD rippers are dumb like that

Thank you so much!

Thanks so much! It's in flac right?

No? All the files are mp3 because that's how I ripped them from the Fire Emblem If OST.

mp3?

2.9 GB?

Three freaking gigabytes?!

What did you do, slip in the DVD stuff? D:

I tried downloading last night only to have it fail 4 hours in. ;-;

83qNqwW.png

Trying again now, I'll be back later with a progress report... and maybe a request...

edit: Okay, this time it failed 1 hour in. May I selfishly request multiple, smaller files? If you're willing. ...Sorry.

Edited by Tsamimi

mp3?

2.9 GB?

Three freaking gigabytes?!

What did you do, slip in the DVD stuff? D:

I tried downloading last night only to have it fail 4 hours in. ;-;

83qNqwW.png

Trying again now, I'll be back later with a progress report... and maybe a request...

edit: Okay, this time it failed 1 hour in. May I selfishly request multiple, smaller files? If you're willing. ...Sorry.

I've included everything.

At your request, I will split the OST into four parts (I'm sorry if this comes off as rude but say please next time, thank you). I will update this post one all the files are finished uploading.

Part 1 has Disks 1-3

Part 2 has Disk 4-6

Part 3 has Disk 7-8 (minus the movies)

Part 4 has the Movies that were in Disk 8

Edited by carefreejules

I've included everything.

At your request, I will split the OST into four parts (I'm sorry if this comes off as rude but say please next time, thank you). I will update this post one all the files are finished uploading.

Part 1 has Disks 1-3

Part 2 has Disk 4-6

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are amazing. :D

And I apologize. Not saying please is a bad habit of mine, and I let my frustration infect that post.

Curious about this song titled "Woleb Trap".

Does "Woleb" mean something? Is it significant?

There's a backwards theme here:

-Spelling the title backwards gives something sort of coherent

-The song has a reversed percussion track (and maybe more?)

Am I grasping at straws?

edit: I just looked at Disc 6. Most interesting. Disc 1 Track 5 is a trap. /shot

Edited by Tsamimi

No? All the files are mp3 because that's how I ripped them from the Fire Emblem If OST.

Oh okay... cos I realised that the mp3 bitrate wasn't that good... ;w; Luckily, managed to find another source where the bitrate was a bit better, although flac would be the best... thanks anyways. :)

Part 1 has Disks 1-3

Part 2 has Disk 4-6

Man, I'm still having problems. Part 3 refuses to cooperate. Tried six times, two different computers with different browsers, same result: it fails in the last few minutes. Parts 1 and 2 also failed in the last few minutes, but Firefox's little retry button managed to finish both of them (the music is wonderful, ohmygosh). But no such luck with part 3.

Elieson's dropbox is working; downloaded them without a hitch.

I think OneDrive just hates me. :(

Edited by Tsamimi

If my DropBox doesn't work, here's my OneDrive link (added to Mirrors in the OP too)

I'll try to consolidate Joodle's work with my own so we can have a sweet superfolder and a nice and neat organized one too for individual downloads

7b451d4178.png

These emails never get boring :X

Edited by Elieson

Thank you so much! I've been looking for this since the soundtrack came out. Now I can listen to Fates on the go!

Curious about this song titled "Woleb Trap".

Does "Woleb" mean something? Is it significant?

There's a backwards theme here:

-Spelling the title backwards gives something sort of coherent

-The song has a reversed percussion track (and maybe more?)

Am I grasping at straws?

edit: I just looked at Disc 6. Most interesting. Disc 1 Track 5 is a trap. /shot

"Trap" is a typo. It's actually called "Woleb Tsap" and it is the reversed version of another song, "Past Below" (so yes, the title is backwards).

Now I can listen to Fates on the go!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, first I want to thank you for doing this!

I was wondering though, since dropbox doesnt work anymore, did you upload the My Room Voice files to your new link of OneDrive? I can't seem to find them in there.

Any help on this would be very appreciated! I'm mainly looking for Takumi's voice files ; v ;

Is the Dropbox link no longer good due to it being disabled?

Cuz I keep getting a 429 error when I click on the dropbox link.

The DropBox gets finicky...only so many people per day can download from there. That's why I OneDrive'd it.

Hello there, first I want to thank you for doing this!

I was wondering though, since dropbox doesnt work anymore, did you upload the My Room Voice files to your new link of OneDrive? I can't seem to find them in there.

Any help on this would be very appreciated! I'm mainly looking for Takumi's voice files ; v ;

I can confirm that with you tomorrow, and send you a link to them, if they're not up there. Mobile lockdown stinks! Thanks for the alert though!

The DropBox gets finicky...only so many people per day can download from there. That's why I OneDrive'd it.

I can confirm that with you tomorrow, and send you a link to them, if they're not up there. Mobile lockdown stinks! Thanks for the alert though!

thank you so much for replying ! I will be looking forward to the link ;v;

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had any luck with the dropbox over the past few days and the OneDrive link always sends me to an empty folder for some reason. : /

Any other options? I'd really like to get my hands on the Aqua Audio folder.

• 8 months later...
27 minutes ago, Ender the Meme said:

Is there a sound fire for the critical hit / Skill activation?

The "SHWEEEE" sound effect, or the one that plays during the cut-in/dialogue?