[Spoilers] Who is Mikoto - and can Avatar S-Rank her?

GamingPandas

Who is Mikoto? Why did she "marry" Sumeragi?

Why did Sumeragi, after his wife has died, marry a random village woman with a husband and a child?

Why can the Avatar S-Rank Mikoto if Mikoto is Avatar's biological mother?

What happens to Mikoto in the end of Nohr path?

What happens to Mikoto in the end of Hoshido path?

And the end of the 3rd path?

Can Mikoto fight as a unit - which path?

Does Mikoto have Amie model?

Thanking in advance!

Are you really being serious right now, and do you do absolutely no research, before you ask easily answered questions, in the very same board you are posting in?

Research is your friend. I suggest you research both this forum and this site in general harder to find the answer.

Mikoto is Kamui's actual biological mother. The stuff about S-Ranking her is pure fanon. She dies during Chapter 6. I don't know enough about the Nohr and 3rd routes to know if she necessarily stays so, though.

Ok because I lurk here and I am certain I read last week Mikoto is a playable unit in 3rd path and Avatar can S-Rank her.

I ask also because Birthright isn't really Birthright as the siblings are you're true siblings and so I wondering if Mikoto isn't really your real mother.

Edited by Integrity

yo is there really any reason to be so dismissive of these perfectly legitimate questions that OP has

just because you personally don't like the idea of banging your mom doesn't mean you need to call him nasty names

[spoiler=spoilered for the unspoiled, thanks for reminding me Boron]OP, you can indeed S-support Mikoto (in the Hoshido route, ofc), but from what I've been told you apparently need to kill off all of your siblings first fsr?

in the nohr route you can't apparently, since garon kidnaps her and makes you torture her to death. RIP her. not really any time to romance her lol

I'm not QUITE sure; I don't have the game yet - this is just what I've heard

1 this kinda makes me sad for humanity to be honest.

2 why does Sumeragi need a reason to take a Wife with a child beyond the fact that he might have very well loved her. Does he really need more reason than that?

yo is there really any reason to be so dismissive of these perfectly legitimate questions that OP has

just because you personally don't like the idea of banging your mom doesn't mean you need to call him nasty names

[spoiler=spoilered for the unspoiled, thanks for reminding me Boron]OP, you can indeed S-support Mikoto (in the Hoshido route, ofc), but from what I've been told you apparently need to kill off all of your siblings first fsr?

in the nohr route you can't apparently, since garon kidnaps her and makes you torture her to death. RIP her. not really any time to romance her lol

I'm not QUITE sure; I don't have the game yet - this is just what I've heard

.................. This is why I asking whether anyone can give definitive answer because there is no guide on this. Who is Mikoto exactly and why can she S-rank Avatar?

1 this kinda makes me sad for humanity to be honest.

2 why does Sumeragi need a reason to take a Wife with a child beyond the fact that he might have very well loved her. Does he really need more reason than that?

Because it is too convenient. Sumeragi just happens to love a random woman named Mikoto who just happens to already have her own child - Avatar - who just happens to be the child of Hydra.

Sumeragi must have smelled something fishy and decided to investigate who Avatar really is because its all too convenient and unexplained and people just accept this without much thought.

Sumeragi's wife just died, just died! And the first thing he thinks about is to marry another woman so quickly? Like come on your beloved wife just passed away and you're not even going to mourn for her for a bit...? I'm sure there is a story behind this.

Edited by Integrity

Could you seriously spoiler your shit people who are clicking on this thread did not sign up for the spoilers you are putting out

Even if the title is marked "spoilers" your actual spoilers are veering off the subject edit them out

Edited by Sunwoo

kind of huge spoiler

Mikoto is the avatar's biological mother, that's 100% certain. she dies before you can even choose a path/route. her death is what triggers the avatar's dragon transformation which is essential to the plot and she only returns as a figure of the avatar's imagination near the end.(of nohr at least) but no she is not playable nor bang-able. the first 6 chapters are 100% canon for every route, so if she's dies within those chapters then she's dead end of story.

edit: also sumeragi's intentions of marrying her is something we'll probably never find out. i mean the whole ordeal is basically game of thrones; incest, bastard children, half siblings, bestiality, etc etc you name it. it's set in a world where anything can happen and there's no reason to dwell on it too much.but hey there's always fanfiction!

Edited by nixing

kind of huge spoiler

Mikoto is the avatar's biological mother, that's 100% certain. she dies before you can even choose a path/route. her death is what triggers the avatar's dragon transformation which is essential to the plot and she only returns as a figure of the avatar's imagination near the end.(of nohr at least) but no she is not playable nor bang-able. the first 6 chapters are 100% canon for every route, so if she's dies within those chapters then she's dead end of story.

I think she may live in the third route, since in a video I've seen her showing off an archer class.

EDIT: Mentioned video can be found here.

Edited by queenelincia

I think she may live in the third route, since in a video I've seen her showing off an archer class.

hmm... it's possible that in the third route they might pull an emmeryn/yen'fay where they're miraculously not actually dead or just from another timeline like the children

To answer some of your questions...

[spoiler=]

Mikoto's your blood related mum. Why she married Sumeragi, no one knows but maybe he knew about Kamui and his dragon powers, and wanted Kamui as the next emperor/empress so that they can have super dragon powers in their bloodline from then on or something.

Mikoto is not playable in Hoshido, Nohr, or the 3rd route. That video just shows that Mikoto's class is Battle Miko, which Sakura can promote into. However, Mikoto does come back in the 3rd route. Albeit as a reanimated and possessed corpse being controlled by Hydra/Anankos to kill Kamui.

To answer some of your questions...

[spoiler=]

Mikoto's your blood related mum. Why she married Sumeragi, no one knows but maybe he knew about Kamui and his dragon powers, and wanted Kamui as the next emperor/empress so that they can have super dragon powers in their bloodline from then on or something.

Mikoto is not playable in Hoshido, Nohr, or the 3rd route. That video just shows that Mikoto's class is Battle Miko, which Sakura can promote into. However, Mikoto does come back in the 3rd route. Albeit as a reanimated and possessed corpse being controlled by Hydra/Anankos to kill Kamui.

Info is correct, though there is a good chance they will pull an emm/yen'fay on it.

allegedly that dude's spoilers were unrelated to the topic and i have no idea what spoils are what tbh so i just spoiled his entire posts

i don't know if i did right but whatever

anyway to the rest of you kids your "is this trolling" type posts might look clever in your head but they're pretty spammy so please don't do them more tia

Edited by Integrity