Post and I will give you your very own ghost to haunt you

Specta

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me me me!

Your ghost companion is a 55 year old Spanish woman named Luisa who died 1832 after she unwisely ate some incredibly raw food. She's pretty up to date with the world and was excited for the dawn of the computer era, as she found she could easily possess electronics. She likes to invite other ghosts over, so have refreshments ready.

I'm laughing so hard at Dandra's tbh

Your ghost companion is a dog named Koni, previously belonging to Vladimir Putin, who died in 2014. Koni is a steadfast companion and will advise you throughout your life, communicating via a spiritual connection. She's very good at learning people's secrets, so be careful with this dangerous knowledge.

oo ghosts

Your ghost companion is Australian television personality Steve Irwin, who died in 2006. He tends to come and go a lot, and often returns with animals which he will attempt to keep in your home. Whenever he is around, though, be prepared for an awful lot of conversation. Or, at least, be prepared to listen.

okay

Your ghost companion is a 67 year old Nigerian man named Ufuoma who died in 1970 due to an accident that makes very little sense. He drops a lot of things, but he's still learning how to put them back together. Whenever he breaks something, though, he'll bring you two gifts as compensation.

I'm lonely I need a ghost friend.

Your ghost companion is a stripper from Florida named Daisy who died in 1992 at the age of 30 from health complications after an injury sustained at work. She met the ghost of martial artist Bruce Lee post-death and the two of them have become the best of friends, so expect to see him following behind her. The two of them will be very protective of you.

gimme

Your ghost companion is a 39 year old Korean man named Jun Sang who claims to have been the original creator of the NES, among other feats. In fact, he was dead long before Nintendo was even founded, but he has a tendency to go independently haunt up-and-coming businesses so he can take credit for being a part of their success. He hopes one day, one business will acknowledge him.

ITT Spookta.

Your ghost companion is Roman poet Ovid who died somewhere around AD 18. He takes a distinct interest in those he haunts, and likes to be invited along wherever they go. He has been around so long that his spectral prowess has become impressive and he can interact with the world almost however he pleases. He makes a delicious casserole.

Edited by Specta

Your ghost companion is Roman poet Ovid who died somewhere around AD 18. He takes a distinct interest in those he haunts, and likes to be invited along wherever they go. He has been around so long that his spectral prowess has become impressive and he can interact with the world almost however he pleases. He makes a delicious casserole.

It's all good, but the bolded part is the best.

Neat! I'd like a ghost too, please.

Your ghost companion is a Scandinavian woman named Svanhildr who died in the year 1000 at the age of 90. Her village pre-death considered her very wise and thought she was gifted in seeing the future. This could be useful to you, but she's read many books that involve riddle-speaking old witch women, though, and now emulates those to the best of her ability.

You're spooking me out. I demand this thread be shut down.

Your ghost companion is a wombat named Georgie who got eaten by an Australian man who wondered what wombats tasted like in the 1980's. He enjoys sleeping on your bed and sitting in places where it would surprise someone to find him, such as your refrigerator or a set of drawers. He's immensely adorable, though, and no one can stay mad at him for long after he startles them.

It's all good, but the bolded part is the best.

The casserole is the best. You should try it.

Edited by Specta

Your new ghost companion is the artist Claude Monet who died in 1926. He's a respectful ghost and you won't notice him much unless you offend his sensibilities or make an effort to befriend him. He commands enough of a spectral presence to do menial house chores, so it's worth befriending him.

Cool.

Your ghost companion is a 39 year old Korean man named Jun Sang who claims to have been the original creator of the NES, among other feats. In fact, he was dead long before Nintendo was even founded, but he has a tendency to go independently haunt up-and-coming businesses so he can take credit for being a part of their success. He hopes one day, one business will acknowledge him.

Jun Sang will be given credit one day

I swear he will!

gimme a ****ed up one!

Your ghost companion is puppeteer Shari Lewis, known for being the puppeteer of beloved childrens' show mascot Lamb Chops, who died in 1998 of health related issues. She looks forward to entertaining small children in your region, as her previous hauntee subscribed to the the subreddit /r/childfree* and made this hobby very difficult for her.

*this mistake was due to managerial oversight and was correct as soon as possible

i love this thread

Your ghost companion an English military man named John who was killed at age 19 in 1573. He has an unfortunately poor sense of timing when it comes to his humor and will make jokes at perhaps the worst moments. He has the sword he was killed with still stuck in him and he likes to menace people with it, just say the word.

Y22tlUZ.png

Your ghost companion is Colombian author Gabriel García Márquez, who died in 2014. As one of the author credited with the magical realism movement of Latin American literature, he finds the fact that he became an actual ghost to be very amusing. He will constantly tell you what to say in your conversations unless you tell him very firmly to stop, but sometimes he has very good ideas worth considering.

omg I love this thread so much

I'd like a ghost please.

Your ghost companion is American actor Charlton Heston, who died in 2008. He's a very well-mannered ghost, and exists more as a roommate in your house than as a haunting. He will not do your bidding, and he will require his own space of the house, but he will sit at the table for supper and do the dishes when it is his turn. He will occasionally possess people as a party trick, but he keeps all other ghosts out of your shared home.

A ghost, eh? Sounds appealing - I would like one.

Your ghost companion is a Japanese criminal by the name of Kenji, who was executed in the 1980's for his crimes. He thinks he's calmed down considerably post-death, but he's still a self-described "rascal" who only ever killed people "who deserved it." He enjoys using your online accounts to do things under your name. Remember to log out of all accounts when you're done using the computer to avoid this, as he's horrible with passwords.

Edited by Specta

Your ghost companion is Colombian author Gabriel García Márquez, who died in 2014. As one of the author credited with the magical realism movement of Latin American literature, he finds the fact that he became an actual ghost to be very amusing. He will constantly tell you what to say in your conversations unless you tell him very firmly to stop, but sometimes he has very good ideas worth considering.

My favorite mystery!

Your ghost companion is American actor Charlton Heston, who died in 2008. He's a very well-mannered ghost, and exists more as a roommate in your house than as a haunting. He will not do your bidding, and he will require his own space of the house, but he will sit at the table for supper and do the dishes when it is his turn. He will occasionally possess people as a party trick, but he keeps all other ghosts out of your shared home.

Perfect.