NICKT™

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Majority looking very good... Three stand out to me as slightly off though: Greil, Dheginsea and Sigrun.

Gareth looks spot on but seems under shaded... Zelgius and Muston also look slightly off proportionately to me.

-Zelgius is pretty good but head seems a touch too small.

-Muston's head feels a touch too big.

I will have to take a closer look to give better feedback on those first three: G, D and S. ;)

That Renning though... :0

BK and Ashnard are looking pretty good too.

I have been meaning to point it out for a while but Tormod's eyes annoy the shit out of me - his far right (left OPV) one in particular...

I noticed it too, they're a bit wonky, haha.

I'll get around to it sometime.

Edited by NICKT™

First post updated, fixed Tormod's eyes, Oscar's hair, Lethe's hair a tiny bit, changed a couple heights.

I'll worry about the heights of enemy and npc characters when the're finished.

If any issues are still apparent let me know and I'll get on it ASAP.

Ashnard is baller for sure! Well done. Though his chest plate seems to have an angling issue. It's faced more towards the screen than the rest of the sprite.

There's this here.

Still digging this project, though. Well done.

There's this here.

Still digging this project, though. Well done.

I sort of see it, but can't really place my finger on it or how I"d fix it which is why I've left it for now.

I'm thinking it may be a shading issue, as the mugs pretty much match their bases almost 1:1.

The original portrait sort of has the same issue. Too much breast plate on the far side, too little on the near side.
Though they kind of fixed it by making the breast plate appear in front of his cape/robe (i.e. no shading on the far side).

I dunno if its just my eyes, or an issue with the original shading, but a lot of these resized mugs appear under-shaded compared to typical FE GBA shading style.

I could be wrong... But yeah. Not just Gareth but some of the newer entries as well.

Kudos though, your process seems to have improved. These latest ones look good. :)

Especially like the purple haired Berserker dude. Geshiram or something? Laguz kidnapper I believe... He translated well. :D

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

Wow... Four left. Nice. :)

Sanaki looks off though, Nickt. Seems... Too much body in the mug making her appear too tall for one thing? Face doesn't appear ummm... Rounded/young enough either... May be more the eyes... But maybe if the face was just a bit bigger?

Is it just me or are Leanne's eyes a touch too far apart? :o

Aimee looks slightly off as well. Just some shaping issues. Everything else seems alright, aside from issues noted in previous posts of shading and some particular mug's slight proportional issues.

Liking the way lots of these have come out. Think maybe Gatrie can get his proper shoulders now? Think you should be able to get those looking close by using some of the enemy Armor Knight shoulder plates here. ;)

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

I'll get around to fixes once the sheet is done, as going back in between was something that put me off slightly and slowed me down whilst working the Playables.

As for Gatrie, unfortunately I can't make him bigger due to the menus for FEXNA.

I think I'm going a little over-board with fur, though...

Edited by NICKT™

Time for fixes, touch-ups and generics, then PoR is good to go in the mug department. (Emotions and alternate outfits aside, but IDGAF.)

EDIT:

So, Tinypic can't handle super-big images so this height roster has been a little fucked up in the process, but I need you guys to help me know if any more height edits are necessary.

(Non-playable has been shrunk more than the playables, so please don't compare the two.)

Edited by NICKT™

Fucking stupid weaboo eye piece of shit moe cunt.

I read a lot of people hating on her in the RD board and on other sites and thought it was just a "She's not Ike" thing, but I watched the opening cutscene with her and Sothe and it's only a couple of minutes at best and I still wanted to punch her really bad character in the face.

I demand a rewrite, which I will do, I dun' giv a faaaaaaaaaaaawk.

Edited by NICKT™

I demand a rewrite, which I will do, I dun' giv a faaaaaaaaaaaawk.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

It goes without saying Radiant Dawn is all over the place. I love the game ( maybe because it was my first one ) but after playing PoR, I only thought "what happened"?

Keep it up. I didn't expect anything so soon.

ah radiant dawn, one of my favourites even if it has quite a few little problems. actually the story was always one of my favourite parts of the game, i dislike micky (quite a lot), but for the most part the story itself is all right in part 1, and part 2 and 3 are pretty darn good and part 4 is. . .. decent i guess. then again i always like it for all the political dabble it had going on in it for the first three parts. game play was kinda fun too if ridiculously overpowered for certain groups and chapters (the balance is don fucked).

looking forward to the shit ton of characters youll have to do :3