Children "canon" hair colors revealed

So pink haired Femui is canonically Asama-sexual or Inigo-sexual depending on side? Interesting...

So poligamy is canon on the third path?

Jokes appart, the children look good except for Mitama in my opinion. I have yet to find any hair that suits her.

Edited by Joker with Glasses

I think all of these are pretty decent with an exception of Foleo, Eponine, and Gurei.

I was really hoping that Eponine would have a nice ashen color hair, because I feel that complements her color scheme well somehow.

Same goes for Gurei- because chances are his name will be localized as Grey- and I still find a darker gray color to be more.. Original than having it be literally just Gaius's hair, in lack of better words. As for Foleo, I was honestly hoping he'd be a brunette, I think he's soooo adorable as one, nonetheless he's still adorable.. =_= But I'm sad that as a blonde he reminds me too much of Maribelle...

Hmm... 29 Hoshido exclusives vs... 25 Nohr exclusives.

Really?

What are you talking about? Talking just playable characters, Fuuga and Izana are not Hoshido exclusives.

I counted 27 Hoshido and 25 Nohr. That's still more, but not 4 more.

Edited by Carter

What are you talking about? Talking just playable characters, Fuuga and Izana are not Hoshido exclusives.

I counted 27 Hoshido and 25 Nohr. That's still more, but not 4 more.

Ah. Slight miscount on my part. Didn't know about Fuuga and Izana.

Well considering I married Asama to Felicia, my Mitama's hair color is pretty close to canon, though it's not quite that bright.

I'm mostly mad at Grey's hair because it's not even close to possible without marrying Saizou to an orange-haired Kamui. None of the women have orange hair. NONE. (I guess the closest would be Sakura but that would still be pink.)

I'm mostly mad at Grey's hair because it's not even close to possible without marrying Saizou to an orange-haired Kamui. None of the women have orange hair. NONE. (I guess the closest would be Sakura but that would still be pink.)

I dislike it for a different reason - I preferred it when the 1st gen expies' hair colors were left ambiguous so it was a little less all up in your face that they were LITERALLY Gaius Cordelia and Tharja (it was still obvious, but now it's obnoxiously obvious). I'm a bit more okay with Matoi though, she looks slightly younger and still slightly different from Cordelia's artwork in Awakening, I actually prefer her look here.

I dislike it for a different reason - I preferred it when the 1st gen expies' hair colors were left ambiguous so it was a little less all up in your face that they were LITERALLY Gaius Cordelia and Tharja (it was still obvious, but now it's obnoxiously obvious). I'm a bit more okay with Matoi though, she looks slightly younger and still slightly different from Cordelia's artwork in Awakening, I actually prefer her look here.

definitely!

It does help in Matoi's case as well that her dad is also a redhead, so it's not as out of place since it's not going out of their way to have the same hair as the awakening chars, unlike the other two

(yeah I know asama & mitama etc etc)

Ugh, this guys were not even subtle. Grey looks EXACTLY like Gaius. Why wasn't his hair grey? If they wanted Gaius here so bad why not pulling out some idiotic outrealm garbage so Gaius got magically teleported to Hoshido or something? Ugh, it pisses me off even more that not a single woman has orange hair. Ugh, another reason to dislike Grey.

only slightly disappointed that most of the non-cloned or whatnot characters share the same hair colors as their parents ; u ;

it was to be expected though, tbh. was desperately hoping for blue haired kisaragi though sobs

but aaaah mitama looks cute !! It matches her starry eyes haha ~

But yes. We need full body official art next. And then we can have that put into an artbook that I will sell what remains of my soul for ヽ(o♡o)/

Edited by mimasho

So......IS is telling us to go f$%#@ ourselves then?

It's what we get for trying to translate the game early.

• 1 year later...