Children "canon" hair colors revealed

I like the fact that Soleil's hair is a reference to her grandmother, and Mitama's hair color being diferent it's nothing new, remember that in Awakening Kjelle was in a similar situation, with her official hair being black.

Edited by Water Mage

I like the fact that Soleil's hair is a reference to her grandmother, and Mitama's hair color being diferent it's nothing new, remember that Awakening Kjelle was in a similar situation, with her official hair being black.

yeah I know but hers is even more random than black.

Mitama...just...wow. o_o

Eeeeyyyyyyy~! The canon cotton-candy-kids (Mitama and Soliel) can friendship support together!

Edit: Also, it still says Gunther is a neutral character.

Huh.

Edited by squkyshoes

yeah I know but hers is even more random than black.

You know with pink being her official hair color, with her star-shaped eyes and her using a staff makes me think that Mitama has magical girl theme.

Edited by Water Mage

I really like Mitama's and Soleil's; the pink is pretty on them and Soleil really does resemble Olivia~

Gray and Shara's are also good; resembling Gaius and Tharja almost perfectly~

Soleil and Mitama look out of place. Most children got the same or a similar hair color as their canon parent (exception for the Awakening expies) but not these two.

Sakura x Asama is canon

I really like Mitama's and Soleil's; the pink is pretty on them and Soleil really does resemble Olivia~

Yeah, I really really like the fact that Soleil with pink hair and that hair band looks like a very confident Olivia, which is pretty cool, since I'm sure that's what Olivia would want for her grankids.

Matoi is really pretty! I'm so glad that her hair color can be achieved through Subaki x Luna! And Syalla can get somewhat close with Tsukuyomi x Nyx. I've seen Foleo with Nyx's hair, and it isn't that pitch black like Syalla's is.

Gurei though, I wish there was actually someone with that orange hair or if saizou could marry nishiki

I really like pink hair on Soleil, but it looks weird on Mitama, for some reason...

Matoi is really pretty! I'm so glad that her hair color can be achieved through Subaki x Luna! And Syalla can get somewhat close with Tsukuyomi x Nyx. I've seen Foleo with Nyx's hair, and it isn't that pitch black like Syalla's is.

Gurei though, I wish there was actually someone with that orange hair or if saizou could marry nishiki

I really like pink hair on Soleil, but it looks weird on Mitama, for some reason...

I'm not with that pairing (subaki and Luna) but still cool to see. Edited by DragonLordKamui

I really like Siegbert's canon hair color. The mallet has to go though (Marx/Xander please talk to your son about his hair). Soleil's canon hair color looks really nice on her and she looks more like her grandmother with it.

Edited by Frelia

I love most of their colors, except Soleil's pink. Maybe it's because she has a man face, and I think the pink just looks so WEIRD on her more masculine features. Otherwise, all the kids are so cute. XD

Grey's hair color kind of sort of makes me want to flip tables. It becomes so much more apparent just how … UNINSPIRED he is. With that hair color he literally looks like Gaius. At least Matoi and Syalla have just enough differences from Cordelia and Tharja so I can at least not "see" the Awakening character they were based on.

Why are Nacht and Dragee even there, while the other one shot bosses aren't? It's kind of odd.

What's more odd is that their url's place them between playable characters like Gunter and Flora, whereas bosses like Ganz have theirs lower on the list.

But what does it matter, just get lost in Nacht's pure blue eyes.

FEif_icon_43.png

Edited by Hardin

Soleil looks more like dad than Olivia, imo.

But I like that shade of pink.

But I wanted that shade of pink on Lazward instead of Soleil.

On a side note, I really like Sophie with Silas's hair. I wish I can have Silas marry himself just for the hair.

Edited by Minischew

Soleil and Mitama look out of place. Most children got the same or a similar hair color as their canon parent (exception for the Awakening expies) but not these two.

Sakura x Asama is canon

I know you're joking about Sakura and all but... How?

The color she passes down isn't even remotely close to Mitama's pink.