Run down on Castle statues...

Airship Canon

Regardless of whether or not they're required, My Room and Lilith's Shrine give way bigger bonuses than a statue in My Castle battles.

Wait, I'm confused, don't these statues ONLY boost stat caps inside your castle, and isn't there a limit on how many of a certain building type you can have?

I could swear I read both of these things somewhere.

50 statues is a bit over the top, since My Room is a required structure I believe, so can't you only have 49 buildings.

Also heard Lilith's shrine is required so 48 for the spammers then

If they are really this unbalanced, there is such a thing as updates that change this function.

Wait, do the statue bonuses carry over outside of My Castle? If so, that would be broken.

If not, then why not just not choose to battle on the My Castle map?

According to someone who posted earlier in the thread they work in PvP. I'm hoping it doesn't but until I a video of seeing their stats reverting to normal I'm going to expect the worst. :\

According to someone who posted earlier in the thread they work in PvP. I'm hoping it doesn't but until I a video of seeing their stats reverting to normal I'm going to expect the worst. :\

If they work in PvP, do those stat bonuses carry to the other maps, like the Opera House?

If they work in PvP, do those stat bonuses carry to the other maps, like the Opera House?

I believe so.

(Not sure if we're allowed to post Youtube links here or not [first few days posting]).

https://youtu.be/afTrIemH4fw

Kinu here has 37 luck

Base 33 + Parents (Nishki + Hinoka? would be +2) so 35.

Other than statues I have no idea where that other +2 luck would be coming from.

Edit

Video time I'm looking at is 8:42

in case it doesn't link.

Edit 2:

Looked at Takumi stats in the video and he's also getting +2 luck from something.

Edited by WinterMudkip

If you want I can record it, although I'd probably get it up tonight, as I'm a bit busy today.

If you want I can record it, although I'd probably get it up tonight, as I'm a bit busy today.

If you want to.

The video I linked in the last post kind of proves that they work in PvP but it's of an enemy team so no proof of stats changing before/going into PvP. So anything like that would be great.

Also more Fates PvP content is always welcome, I enjoy seeing peoples teams. Gives me more ideas what to use when I get my Japanese 3ds. :)

Just to clear up some misconceptions:

- The facilities that boost things like damage/hit/avoid directly only apply to My Castle battles, whereas statues boost actual caps and apply everywhere, including the main game and PvP.

- My Castle battles are not PvP, it's just a PvE battle against AI but with a team and formation set by players. PvP is something different entirely and takes place on premade maps, not castles.

- No structures are mandatory, you can demolish your room and Lilith's shrine.

- Paris isn't really Ike's direct descendant, since we know that Ike x Soren is canon. Most likely he is descended from Mist.

- The facilities that boost things like damage/hit/avoid directly only apply to My Castle battles, whereas statues boost actual caps and apply everywhere, including the main game and PvP.

- My Castle battles are not PvP, it's just a PvE battle against AI but with a team and formation set by players. PvP is something different entirely and takes place on premade maps, not castles.

- Paris isn't really Ike's direct descendant, since we know that Ike x Soren is canon. Most likely he is descended from Mist.

Thanks for the info but might I ask why you included the Paris thing XD

1.According to this sites table on buildings it looks like avoid/hit rate etc buildings are my castle only. Haven't sen any videos testing it so can't confirm.

The statues seem to carry around to PvP and my guess, the entire game? Again not sure so hopefully TohruAdachi's video will clear up where the statue boosts work and don't.

2.Yes but PvP can also take place in either players castle (not sure if the building bonuses that work in my castle work in those or not though)

3. Sounds like you need to keep your room and Lillith's shrine. But again I don't own the game so I cannot confirm.

4. Maybe.

In short.. Australia post needs to speed up sending me my Japanese 3ds.

I haven't tried in PvP but in the regular game it works regardless of where you are, so if it works in PvP it should follow the same rules.

I tried going a bit extreme with about 40 statues and the results are pretty nasty. Dark blood MU with speed asset and has a str cap of 40 and speed cap of 47, and since Yatogami is always equipped the str is 44 and the speed is 51, 55 if Trueblade.

A decent amount of lv 3 statues will probably be required :/ most people I see from a particular Japanese community have between 20-40 statues. I've seen about 2-3 with 48-50.

Oh and you can take out your room and Lilith's shrine. Most people in said above community do that.

Edited by Aidil

I haven't tried in PvP but in the regular game it works regardless of where you are, so if it works in PvP it should follow the same rules.

I tried going a bit extreme with about 40 statues and the results are pretty nasty. Dark blood MU with speed asset and has a str cap of 40 speed cap of 47, and since Yatogami is always equipped the str is 44 and the speed is 51, 55 if Trueblade.

A decent amount of lv 3 statues will probably be required :/ most people I see from a particular Japanese community have between 20-40 statues. I've seen about 2-3 with 48-50.

Oh god no. And I thought Pokemon's online grinding was bad.

Worst of all. I won't even get to have a cool base full of traps and turrets for streetpass.

I can already imagine people changing their My Castle's around to be full of Lv. 3 statues from a wonderfully decorated one just for PvP and then changing it again back to a defensive fortress for My Castle battles.(I feel like I will be doing this)

Wait.... WHAT?!

Ike is canonically gay!? REALLY!??! :D *squees*

Edited by Leif

Hmm I am going to try finding fights with people here and not random battles. I just want to keep My Castle as a base for streetpass battles.

If matters are really worse, I'll make a second save file, just to max out online.

The only way it could possibly be worse than Limit Breaker is if access to it was paid DLC. But it isn't. So it's not.

Wait; they might ALSO throw in LB ontop of the 50 statue poop. (Also checked up on Recruitable character total; 50 statue OP build is only possible on the 3rd route.)

Wait.... WHAT?!

Ike is canonically gay!? REALLY!??! :D *squees*

Nah, it's just popular fanon. Though judging by the fact that his only endings are with Soren or Ranulf then I'm guessing that Ike is either gay or asexual, probably more likely the latter.