Laguz + Branded Only Run Kind-of-Playlog

Vapo

SANAKI  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed to use Sanaki because of her being Micaiah's sister?

• Yeh, sure, go ahead.
    • Nope, her brand isn't visible.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the longest one yet (by 5 images lol), get some popcorn!

I've also switched to imgur, which despite being painfully slow should last me the rest of the playthrough.

3-3:

jT8ueyY.png

Even if she did, she could easily kill them with Cymbeline.

U6jz10T.png

xjeZJLC.png

Considering how much they worship Ashera and all, shouldn't they know about the medallion?

LPm16GG.png

Why not, y'know, Cain or Skrimir?

jA8qwot.png

Let the staring contests ensue!

j1BWEHq.png

In which we cross a grand total of 0 rivers.

KQmKfdZ.png

But... we have Soren.

tqmxlVf.png

IT'S TIBAAAAAAAAAAAARN

EUZ7KW7.png

nvFVrUV.png

Tibarn?

VwHtqoV.png

Sorry Ranulf, you're not.

JzUeTuA.png

Tibarn interrupts Ranulf from his staring contest with his eyelids.

TG8N5Hf.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S ULKI AND JANAFF

Ok5T4O5.png

I have no idea how they didn't see this coming.

IsC8wd6.png

https://youtu.be/vYyx3CBSO_0?t=10s

voP3SBc.png

Don't worry Ike, you've canonically beaten him before.

MC6R2ZJ.png

Ike is apparently the #1 member of the Zelgius fanclub.

hphkf64.png
COKjhiM.png

ONE OF US ONE OF US

1xyh03f.png

...but nobody else does.

3b1ff9l.png

And Soren appears out of nowhere to tell us our plan.

r6yKt6l.png

Soren is the #2 member.

Nj3KeUs.png

The senators have been messing things up this whole game, we're just only abusing it now.

l7be0GM.png

AYE AYE CAPTAIN

IHQ50je.png

I'd like to see fanart of this.

1p2yJ9f.png

Ike does not look happy about this.

CsjFyF4.png

Please don't talk about Soren charming people, I'm still mentally scarred from last time. triggered.

VRKTIV7.png

Like Ike, for example. He lost his dad and gained stupidly large muscles.

aQtEseK.png

ANYWAY BEXP TIME

QNuzQgL.png

3rd tier Soren by 3-3... Easy Mode in a nutshell.

uki3Rx3.png

THANK YOU

95ni7LI.png

<3

sdLIkPb.png

Ike's speed problems are now temporarily fixed. Hate to waste the bexp, but I just don't trust him enough to level up naturally anymore.

5j2zZxy.png

This well end up being used at some point. Worth the money.

t4PJj4B.png

To this day, I love Nintendo for not making 3-3 FoW.

ZaVyhHr.png

OH NO THE LAGUZ ALLIANCE IS COMING

WITH THEIR ARMBANDS AND RUBBER DUCKIES

BRING OUT THE WATER GUNS!

jWVoE3F.png

Aaaaand, cue cutscene:

N7Sm3oS.png

Ah, yes. So beautiful.

FfXWr1V.png

Deployment. Haar is unequipped and will be flying around getting the supplies that require Ike/Soren to majorly go out of their way.

VcLoiOK.pngAa5qAOt.png

Haar immediately burns the supplies closest to base.

XYFpOTB.png

Meanwhile, Soren blows the door away with his charms overkill powers.

voeI1cK.png

Despite a soldier saying that, there isn't a single one in that screenie.

ZPwVALa.png

But... you're a mage.

1TmWVkV.png

Ike heads here because at this point I'm more concerned about getting their support up than getting them exp.

ucWeRPX.png

But then I realise there's a Javelin guy in front of Soren, so he moves back a little.

LksSVGT.png

Nice!

yGlForT.png

I was practically praying for an Adept proc here, Soren wouldn't double him and the swordmaster had a decent hit rate.

ddB68ZZ.png

Haar burns some more supplies.

aDXySQY.png

And Soren gets another amazing level!

ROIfNQs.png

Ike needed to kill this soldier so that Soren could go on ahead. Ike will be staying in the bottom half for this, getting the horses pen, the tent and the supplies. (sidenote: my browser crashed here and i am so thankful everything from this post saved)

AwvNVQM.png

Soren goes completely overkill on this soldier.

PJFb9mc.png

Same for this general.

a0TX2vn.png

Soren <33333333

fmVd0Mo.png

Soren kills this Senator for the White Gem he drops. It sacrifices bexp, but it's worth it.

OzgUFnX.png

Meh...

PdK27cp.png

That, however, is not. This is like, 6 Olivi Grass.

QBDITti.png

Haar heads over here and burns some more supplies.

XFFVaDV.png

Soren is back on his leveling streak.

pUNrSIZ.png

And Soren is now ready to use Rexcalibur a whole part before we get it.

DAqSHz9.png

Haar continues his supply burning.

kwLoI88.png

7RMzHrN.png

Soren and Ike free the horses. This doesn't really do much except give you some extra bexp, but I do it anyway.

pfddakG.png

And Soren, for his final trick, becomes a mushroom!

6xexoOY.png

Never mind, he has more tricks.

3UmOip5.png

Soren absolutely destroys this poor general.

pDu9FF7.png

While Ike struggles against generic soldiers.

CNNTJUb.png

It's sad that this chapter and 4-5 are the only two appearances of dark magic aside from second playthrough stuff.

MHX7OSX.png

Soren is luck blessed by 6 points. What.

Chaj49G.png

I don't know, I might use this.

yCfLfYw.png

Definitely won't use this though.

kQmqAzp.png

Soren :(

Efsb2jt.png

And here we have potentially the most important item of the run.

T2SA6FT.png

Soren has to save Haar from this dude because I accidentally left him in range of it.

xqG2cdk.png

The last horse escapes.

oVYttwg.png

It's not very visible, but there's a Thunder Sage to the very right of the screen who's been staring at the same spot this whole map.

VYb221i.png

Soren clears the way to our last supplies.

2JYewgP.png

And gains Strength for some reason.

we80eLR.png

I might end up using this, I don't know. But I know there's a spot later on where I'll be farming Soren's staff rank up to A.

VmAnG9f.png

End of chapter! Haar shame count = 4.

zZA5TFc.png

R.I.P Ranulf.

WgdBvbK.png

Zelgius rips off FE13 skill activation quotes years before they were invented.

9MAGHJe.png

Well, he can't fight very well in his human form.

HKrjICC.png

Shouldn't there be a forest fire going on around now?

fCSCqt9.png

And here is Tibarn, talking to nothing.

ANYWAY, USER CHOICE POLL NUMBER 2!

Next chapter we'll be getting FIVE laguz units. We have 10 slots for endgame, 6 of which have been taken already (Soren, Stefan, Vika, Muarim, Volug, Mordecai). I'll have another poll for the hawks, making 7. Out of Lyre, Lethe, Kysha and Ranulf, I want you all to pick TWO to train and take to endgame. I'll update the first post with a poll. This poll will end on the 2nd October at any time. There'll also be a poll for which of the two hawks I'll use, which will end whenever I hit 3-7. Have fun making my life painful!

Edited by Vapo

I'm trying imgur right now and it's uploaded 3 pictures in 10 minutes.

Oh, that's unfortunate.

Idk about uploading of dolphin screenshots.

However I think they have more storage than screenshots from other emulators. (can only guess)

Uploading screenshots from my SNES and GBA emulator goes very fast:

one image after each three seconds

Vapo I would recommend Puush, I'm not sure if you've ever used it before?

I can upload images within seconds with the use of a hotkey and it will also (If set up correctly) paste the screenshots into a specific folder on my PC which helps keep things nice and tidy, see below.

47c031ed8c.png

It's a pretty decent piece of software and fairly lightweight, however I've never tried Imgur so can't really compare; failing Puush I know that Greenshot is also a useful screenshotting tool as well. Nice run by the way.

You know lyre and kyza are my vote. Also releasing the horses does nothing, you get bexp for the horses that survive and the enemies dont attack them so leaving them in is fine

You get BEXP for every horse that escapes alive, IIRC.

Ike is apparently the #1 member of the Zelgius fanclub.

It's funny that Ike knows all of that about Zelgius by just saying "I don't want your help."

Also, for your most recent update, half of the images are broken. Imgur might be so slow because you're uploading massive images. Have you tried resizing them down a bit before uploading them?

Vapo I would recommend Puush, I'm not sure if you've ever used it before?

I can upload images within seconds with the use of a hotkey and it will also (If set up correctly) paste the screenshots into a specific folder on my PC which helps keep things nice and tidy, see below.

47c031ed8c.png

It's a pretty decent piece of software and fairly lightweight, however I've never tried Imgur so can't really compare; failing Puush I know that Greenshot is also a useful screenshotting tool as well. Nice run by the way.

Thanks, I'm gonna test that and see if it works for 3-4.

EDIT: Testing it right now, and it only uploads the corner of the screen, even if I choose full screen. D=

You get BEXP for every horse that escapes alive, IIRC.

It's funny that Ike knows all of that about Zelgius by just saying "I don't want your help."

Also, for your most recent update, half of the images are broken. Imgur might be so slow because you're uploading massive images. Have you tried resizing them down a bit before uploading them?

Huh? They work for me. It might just be your internet. I haven't tried resizing yet because I don't know a way to mass-resize, but now that I think about it the time it saves uploading is probably worth it in the long run.

You know lyre and kyza are my vote. Also releasing the horses does nothing, you get bexp for the horses that survive and the enemies dont attack them so leaving them in is fine

I recall there being bexp for them escaping in runs where I've had access to the bexp screen, so I'm not really sure.

Edited by Vapo

The results of the first poll are now set in stone: the winners are Lyre and Ranulf! The Janaff vs Ulki poll will stay until I hit 3-7. Ulki is currently in the lead for that, but it might change. I've decided to try resizing the images for this one and sticking with imgur until I find something faster and non-Photobucket.

3-4 Part 1:

dSbgV6L.png

s05sAWa.png

Wait, why exactly are we heading towards Sienne?

yI32Xyy.png

miDbbPL.png

Next chapter: The General's Foot.

wHuUs4X.png

Do you realise he could kill you in one hit?

uOPLCqo.png

Also, he's Branded.

xqmIHta.png

But... you're a General.

oq9vGpe.png

jmyQCR7.png

skrimir x soren otp?

FP8NRmj.png

my dreams are crushed

IxJgZBp.png

Pretty sure this is one of the only bits of character development in this entire game.

GbQKqZ6.png

I'm with Skrimir here.

lStUqbA.png

lStUqbA.png

You could probably do that though, you're Tibarn.

qDKFPDL.png

Are Shinon and Aimee getting married orrr?

4DMiTbK.png

...This is a Nintendo game.

L5IDXMZ.png

Please, Aimee, stop...

u3iXuUG.png

THANK YOU IKE

pDB4TTx.png

Oh, never mind, they're not getting married.

SoQP85m.png

I'm with Shinon here.

egBCBMV.png

He's not that selfish. I mean, like, he teaches Rolf.

13V6KTa.png

no

JvU5qfp.png

Tsundere Shinon confirmed?

oL17rqQ.png

Oh, cool, something I'm never going to use.

OlNpCPQ.png

This was in reference to Aimee telling Ike that Shinon taught Rolf, despite it being obvious from the end of Part 2 cutscene..

AkgCoOp.png

Cool!

9XeC00L.png

Ike and Soren upgrade to B.

e9dEEvl.png

I also buy the two bags of Olivi Grass here.

HGsc1El.png

vHdCdUw.png

It's Lyre and Ranulf! These two will be on my endgame team now thanks to the poll. I'll be bexping Lyre later, but there's some story to go through first until we get her.

lEqK6KB.png

And of course, it doesn't.

hCc18Xn.png

As demonstrated by Kyza here, who will be getting a trip to the bench.

SHg79P5.pngEnnNbmH.png

Dude, transformed Skrimir has better strength than Zelgius.

b5oyjKp.png

Why is Soren still wearing his black robe in this cutscene when he's promoted?

OPToKgV.png

The 5 laguz all together like that in that pose looks like it would be a band album cover.

5ggPFai.pngZYWNplz.png

I take everything off of Lethe and Kyza because I won't be using them.

1uwKx60.png

Lyre gets the Dracoshield.

yLeCM6f.pngol1sIb7.pnggD9GloJ.pngBC4CdGW.pngwsp3Y2G.pngfFdOhKe.pngK0XTYyG.pngPhC0mBS.pngouUtOP8.png

Lyre gets bexped to Ranulf's level and gains a tiny bit of Strength in the process. Given her Strength though, she's guaranteed any future Energy Drops not going to Volug.

6XB8GTe.png

These are Mordecai's stats, last shown after his massive BEXP dump in 2-E.

yNMpgaN.png

And these are Ranulf's, currently better than Lyre in almost every way. .-.

qh7D289.png

Lyre takes Blossom since she desperately needs it.

4Yaz4h9.png

Ranulf takes Pass for no real reason.

rVK0lVQ.png

And Mordecai takes Adept to patch up his horrible Speed.

43kWaBk.png

I also sell the White Gem from last chapter and the Blue Gem from this one.

QQuwZgC.png

And on to the chapter! Ranulf starts with a full gauge here automatically so he goes ahead and kills this Warrior.

NPjDqIW.png

By showing his butt to it.

RwrEr15.png

Lyre heads next to Ranulf and Grasses up. It may seem unsafe but the Warrior doesn't double her and he 3RKOs her.

L0Zpnmg.png

Mordecai (also untransformed), Ike and Soren head over here. Mordecai is pretty much perfectly safe against non-mages untransformed thanks to his amazing health and defense.

bODnoDK.png

Lyre's first action in this playthrough. I'm not having high hopes.

2RENG05.png

Turn 2 formation. Lyre stays where she is for exp and strike grinding, while everyone else heads forward.

Dmkkgtn.png

Soren takes a kill I didn't want him to but whatever.

BGC13JH.png

Mordecai's Strength is just good enough here to OHKO this Mage. <333

FIhNG0c.png

Thanks to the allied cat, Lyre is able to get her first kill on this Warrior. With many more to come!

z0LJaZd.png

Yeh, you'll be seeing screencaps like this a lot.

xzKv72s.png

Ranulf gets another kill up here.

V25bkzf.png

And this allied Tiger steals a kill. :(

9moMGwg.png

Lyre heads near Ranulf and heals because she'll die to a Ballista shot otherwise.

vDkGCPU.png

By this point, pretty much all of the allied laguz are dead or untransformed. R.I.P

94I6pjk.png

It doesn't help here specifically, but Mordecai's Adept really helps his doubling issue.

cl0NJJd.png

LYRE CAN ORKO SOMETHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

jAdPa0K.png

Tej9oPR.png

Lyre and Ranulf head up here and start clearing the way. Their gauges are just enough to last out, so they should be fine.

yzNdjME.png

Ranulf manages to one shot this general thanks to a crit. o.o

3qi5Iyc.png

While Mordecai is able to easily ORKO them thanks to their ability to be doubled.

ddTQMQj.png

With how much I'm using Grass, I might end up running out at one point... D=

8EbyliI.png

Lyre manages to get another kill.

DQjIbdf.png

As does Mordecai, thanks to his Adept.

eNHztsU.png

He'd probably be fine without transforming, but I don't really want to risk it.

ZZGTkx9.png

Pictured here is the support circle of life.

HK0kK7i.png

...until Soren decides to break it. :(

drwac3q.png

You had one job Lyre!

Yoitb7Y.png

Yet another kill stolen by the allied AI..

nT63Xoq.png7JwAmOR.png

Both Lyre and Ranulf get a kill here.

m5UpQ2n.png

Oh, and Soren randomly gets a level up.

pNW6Bs5.png

Mordecai is going to be our best laguz for a while, I'm calling it now.

EBySKTs.png

I wanted these kills to go to Ranulf but the enemy AI chose to waste them on Ike instead.

WSMKKvc.png

R.I.P Ike's only good weapon pre-Ragnell. If only there was another one 7 tiles away...

KO59H2a.png

Oh, wait... :D

YJxQyGL.png

..Which is why you're smiling?

OE2HuqM.png

..But he's against a wall. You can't shove him.

3A8lzj4.png

RANULF <33

PWWvY7K.png

Lyre...

w99CrKG.png

Oh.

chpVD7K.png

So that multiple people can attack the boss, Soren clears the spot next to the boss.

Tp63KLv.png

LYRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

SQQbSU1.png

Not even a crit. :(

tNdUcvz.png

And he heals again. .-.

jHaLf7L.png

Was hoping for a crit so that Lyre could finish off the boss for lulz. My wish was not answered.

zVcz65M.png

WOAH MORDECAI

v5Os5L5.png

Nice!

V4eUZpy.png

And we're done. Slower than I would have liked, but both level ups this chapter were too awesome to complain about.

hkxrLgi.png

I love how all the Begnion soldiers are just watching this happen. I can just imagine Levail holding up a "GO ZELGIUS" banner or something while the rest of the soldiers are chanting "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT".

Tlvlhke.png

IT'S HAPPENING

e1ZGhEe.png

here lies skrimir

rest in spaghetti

never forgetti

Gq2FKZV.png

Now that's just being rude.

lmqXhH8.png

Cool guy Zelgius.

6PpHwFe.png

Ranulf has perfected the art of dramatically standing on cliffs in true Fire Emblem style.

SxjDD50.png

Hey, it's Sanaki! There'll be a poll regarding her around the end of Part 3, stay tuned.

Qoatu2z.png

Woops.

oW1cMtL.png

You didn't do that with Greil.

ItHdhfM.png

It's not that bad.

hBpCOlh.png

Spooky

just in time for Halloween

if it wasn't November 3rd. >.<

Had to cut this in to two due to this being over 100 images.

Loading all the images took the best part of half an hour lol maybe upload the images smaller? <3 I noticed they are quite large, maybe scaling them down would help with the upload speed onto imgur. Also the golden girl herself is in da house why no level solo with only lyre jeez.

^

I've decided to try resizing the images for this one and sticking with imgur until I find something faster and non-Photobucket.

Yeah, I can't really notice the resizing either... They appear the same as usual, which is huge.

^

Yeah, I can't really notice the resizing either... They appear the same as usual, which is huge.

In terms of file size they're actually like a quarter of what they were last time, but I'll try small for next time. I guess imgur scales them or something. :/

In terms of file size they're actually like a quarter of what they were last time, but I'll try small for next time. I guess imgur scales them or something. :/

Oh no, the file size isn't the problem. It's the fact that the pictures themselves are so large, I can only fit one on my computer screen at once...

Oh no, the file size isn't the problem. It's the fact that the pictures themselves are so large, I can only fit one on my computer screen at once...

Oh, I see. Is the image size from early Part 1 fine? I might try reverting to that or slightly bigger, it'll be easier for me to upload.Speaking of early Part 1, I reread it earlier for nostalgia and it's crazy how 3-4 has 29 times more images than 1-P. 3-4 had like 117 that I took compared to the 4 of 1-P.

Oh, I see. Is the image size from early Part 1 fine? I might try reverting to that or slightly bigger, it'll be easier for me to upload.Speaking of early Part 1, I reread it earlier for nostalgia and it's crazy how 3-4 has 29 times more images than 1-P. 3-4 had like 117 that I took compared to the 4 of 1-P.

Sure, I guess. But I'd prefer maybe closer to the size of the image in your sig, if that's not too much trouble.

How are these? Just testing around a bit with resizing, these all upload extremely fast and are smaller:

6ROLxPn.png

MJuG2KQ.png

0CR5xIF.png

I'd be fine with any one of these, the smallest one could be kind of hard to read however.

Went for an inbetween of the first and second here. Short and kinda boring chapter due to the lack of laguz, but Soren gains some levels I guess.

3-5:

wY2pBfr.png

0NCo2oa.png

I was wondering in between updates how Skrimir lost to Zelgius, and then checked their base stats and found that Zelgius actually doubles base Skrimir. Huh.

uEYWvzF.png

Ranulf continuing to be the only laguz around here with a brain.

yoKKOQU.png

In which we do the exact opposite.

hidoKtU.png

Huh, so the Zelgius fanclub is a thing within the Begnion army too.

sDFcTkB.png

You know, I've always wondered why the developers even bothered to give that guy a beard instead of giving him the generic enemy soldier sprite. Should I be expecting a spinoff starring that random bearded soldier coming soon, with his companions 3-13 Archer and 3-9 Bishop?

baM1gZw.png

But... Skrimir is still alive.

WUPFLP4.png

Yes, we killed like 30 of their soldiers.

JlSfrfv.png

The logic here is about as real as Lyre's Strength. *shots fired*

RPmgrIc.png

I'm calling bull, he can't be a lord.

He doesn't have blue hair.

eEDClcj.png

I'LL NEVER LET GO JACK

GD21EUH.png

And I'm sure you'll be able to do a great job of doing that, Reyson, with your whopping 3 Strength.

6uuursD.png

I just realised how green Reyson's eyes are. Like, that's not natural. Seek a doctor Reyson.

AQFLWiB.png

I don't know what playthrough you're watching Ike, but the only action Haar has and will recieve throughout this playthrough is his job in 3-3.

gjdUwUu.png

Haar's priorities > everyone else's priorities.

DCf4Jjm.png

The last time Jill and Haar were seen together was like in Chapter 12 of PoR iirc. Is Ike's memory really that good?

bfb8Nqt.png

Freedom seems to be a recurring theme so far this chapter.

jkHT9bN.png

R.I.P Shiharam. :(

rAhTR6u.png

Ah, yes, Soren. So laid back.

djYnhky.png

RjSE3Rs.png

Considering Haar's primary job is air delivery, I have no idea where he found this Corrosion skill tome. Was a bird carrying it or something?

O9NTuDp.png

Here is Reyson. He's generally considered the best out of the three herons, due to his high level, and the ability to dance 4 people and Cant away when transformed, but I've always preferred Rafiel as I tend to forget herons exist until it's 4-E-5 and I have 30,000 spare bexp with noone else to give it to.

ISRo0n5.png

I'll probably end up needing this at one point, if not just for bexp abusing.

LNQSLAw.png

Yes, a whole 2 screenshots of preparation. Due to the lack of laguz in this chapter, there's not exactly that much to do considering the premise of this playthrough.

M3g5LsL.png

Clearly they haven't seen Soren.

g6GUA4r.png

THE ARMY OF 2

mqVJRTn.png

Yeh, case in point we have no non-Reyson laguz this chapter. By the way, for people who may not remember, the exp for Neph, Brom and Heather is purely from 2-1. Also, as I was typing this I realised this chapter was one of the best opportunities for Venin Edge shenanigans and I completely forgot about it. Woops.

dxmZuDV.png

Ike takes the Ettard that Soren acquired last chapter. The Coin will probably never be used and will be left to stay in the convoy.

loN0Wbj.png

Right off the bat Soren kills someone and gets a pretty cool level. I'm aiming for him to cap everything, and according to the main site that is still possible.

O6FNpsl.png

Ike will be staying in the corner(?) of shame, due to there being nothing to do with him from now until 4-1.

RJms0YW.png

This chapter will primarily consist of Soren completely destroying everything. So, nothing different from usual.

mOCjkyU.png

Yeh, case in point. Soren has Zeus powers.

hAJ3W9c.png

Would have liked to move further this turn, but the way the enemies are setup prevents me from doing so.

lwAM890.png

I wouldn't exactly call it "betrayal" seeing as we've been fighting Begnion for 6 chapters in a row now, but ok. Unless you're referring to FE9 in which case yeh, I guess.

GxfGcCt.png

Not that Soren is being hit anyway, but for when he does he can easily recover the damage thanks to Flare. It's pretty nifty.

T4tEkVj.png

And Soren forgets he is a mage.

QxU7RRK.png

As a sidenote, I'll be training up Soren's Thunder rank this chapter. I'll only really ever end up using it in 4-E-3, but I might as well.

lSf1201.png

Soren is just casually oneshotting everything here and without taking damage. Easy Mode in a nutshell.

6cTUSXK.png

...it's Magic?

WhWSwhq.png

Soren actually gets hit here, not that it matters.

0hqmXvj.png

..because he recovers that damage in the same phase.

pUrrVua.png

I just take moment here to move Elthunder up, since Soren is running out of Thunder uses.

Xrg4yNN.png

I remove Ike's sword from him so that he doesn't waste uses.

kntKXDw.png

iamokaywiththis.jpg

0HzjV7V.png

The sad thing is, the boss has an Energy Drop which Lyre and Volug would love, but I'm not using Heather so I can't get it. :((

lPy9uW1.png

And yet Soren just solo'd half of your army.

GlyEYwE.png

Well, I haven't really been using any tactics either. I've just been putting Soren in the range of a load of enemies and having him kill them all without taking any damage, FE13 style.

BcBkAsd.png

You're Tier 2.

SQAPLHb.png

LOL

Mq27mrq.png

It doesn't even one shot him though. :(

Zl8zOSY.png

Danved may have the Strength of ten men, but Soren has the Magic of like 50.

vsJ8CzS.png

And with this Soren caps Magic.

HUYNRL0.png

Dude, Soren didn't go under 37 HP the whole time.

ncwrBwv.png

HavEsLG.png

Zelgius continues to remain the only cool person we've seen from Begnion so far this playthrough.

w1NYzfA.png

You could just say Sigrun.

bTQ5orG.png

I don't know what I'd do without Ike.

oUUECuK.png

Same.

HASc5vn.png

..Oh.

Q8L7RBM.png

Please do, that quote was given no explanation.

Vkrdjwu.png

Why is Sigrun even obeying the senate?

anFqvqr.png

Please don't, Lyre isn't good enough yet.

zZ7pksL.png

How does that even work, though?

RLHWUvB.png

Ah yes, the classic Fire Emblem "illness" thing.

yxmT5Ij.png

WE INTERRUPT THIS BEGNION CUTSCENE TO BRING YOU BACK TO MICAIAH AND FRIENDS

hIoCgZZ.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS MICAIAHH

PUfATft.png

And yet her stats haven't changed at all.

dv13bzw.png

Almedha shut up, your real son could one shot you.

VwMMwgO.png

Both have gone to Begnion for... plot purposes.

OEHfT4w.png

And yet Pelleas is standing right in front of you?

CJQnLfz.png

Oh, if only you knew, Almedha.

rd9Mx6Y.png

THE RETURN OF GODCAIAH AND BROLUG IS HAPPENING

rIkjfVy.png

Wait for it....

FEAsVQL.png

v9FpQzX.png

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

NEXT TIME: THE RETURN OF MICCY AND BROLUG

IM SO HYPED

If i don't see lethe/mordecai vs volug tables will be fliped <3

Not even sure if that will be possible. D= Also I doubt Volug can even hurt Mordecai, he gained no Strength in the rerun.

It should be. I don't remember what your Volug's stats are, but if he's doing okay, he should be able to clear his way to them between resolve, grass, and healing items.

As for Soren, I'd suggest bexp ramming him from here since his total grows are below 300 now. I'd also advise against it at all for Lyre until she caps something since she has over 300 total growths naturally.

Anyway, I concur with the new image size. This took like a sixth, I think literally, of the time to load from the last page.