TheMoniker struggles through GhebFE

TheMoniker

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's...surprisingly tame, to be honest...and by tame, I mean vague, generic, other things of that nature.

Yeah, compared to CERTAIN OTHER THINGS it isn't that bad.

Well, yeah, I know that all of them have different personalities, vastly so. Even Gheb himself does. As I recall, the original Gheb was just sort of a jerk who was okay sending soldiers he didn't like on suicide missions and had a huge ego. It's been a while since I've read dialogue of actual, in-not-poorly-hacked FE8-Gheb, but I don't recall him being...uh...

As someone else said he did want to "interrogate" Tana, but even so that was NOTHING like what's happening here.

Well, on the bright side, because she's a third tier (meaning fewer levels than everyone else) with growths which, defense aside, are pretty mediocre, terrible, or unnecessary, there is literally no reason to use her whatsoever. So we're okay there, at least.

(I don't think she's actually a third tier)

Well, Nowi sort of does, but most people in FE13 just sort of exist to appeal to fetishes, so...

Yeah, that's true. Put some clothes on, Nowi!

Hey, that's a fairly decent level level! Strength, luck, skill, HP, none are stats he really needs but Denning is pretty good all around, this level keeps him round.

Well, in GhebFE, I need BETTER out of my units!

tumblr_inline_nvmtyyaKop1s55g97_250.png

...This feels appropriate. Remember Moniker, at least Elincia knows your sorrow. You played FE9, right?

Also, I didn't notice the masturbate thing either. I just thought it was saying Master Bait.

The picture is perfect! Definitely!

Eh, been a while, as I said.

I mean...because it's easy and common and people love a bandwagon. I actually like Fire Emblem Awakening, it's fairly fun, but every FE game has issues which can be harped on. Awakening is certainly enjoyable, but has a lot of problems which, if I can, I will harp on.

I liked Fire Emblem Awaken too, but it did have a lot of problems as many people are saying.

I hated on Awakening before it was cool.

Anyway, rori-chan is a trainee and she'll end up like Ewan when trained. Not that it matters, because moniker is a member of #teampoorlifechoices and uses his promotion items on units that aren't worth it, so rori-chan will never hit promotion.

She's a trainee? Still, there's no way she'll be as good as Ewan. Ever.

Also, hey! When did I promote someone who didn't deserve it? So far I've promoted Amelia(a good trainee), Denning(a very good archer), Kiwi(a very good knight), Gerik(a meh mercenary, but I didn't have any other crest targets), and Moulder(a good priest). And Moulder didn't use a Guiding Ring, he used a Manly Seal. Also, do you guys know how many Guiding Rings I've had access to thus far? ZERO. That's right. ZERO. NONE. I can't waste them when I have none to waste!

I think Moniker joined Team Poor Life Choices when he put GhebFE on a poll.

You have a point then.

...to be honest, I'm not sure if this hack would, you know, it's vulgar but it's too lazy to go the effort of being vulgar in ways other than those done with incredible ease. So basically, through Lucius. So...I guess we'll find out eventually?

Indeed. This hack lacks subtlety of any type.

>Loli

>A 3RD TIER

>0 DEFENSE

THAT SURE IS THE BEST 3RD TIER, AM I RIGHT?!

Yeah, I'm almost entirely certain that description is some kind of mistake.

Time to cringe in...

The CHAPTER 12 CONCLUSION!

HIBobbt.png

If only car insurance were so easy.

IxlQBQ3.pngDpv9PuJ.png

The chapter is clear, but now we must deal with the true enemy... THE DIALOGUE!

Rori: Mr. E! You came back!

Ephidel: I sure did, Rori.

eb915Fb.png

Gheb. You better not.

YOU JUST BETTER NOT.

Ephidel: …

pzSfCSd.pngj9US5qi.png

Moniker's tears of insanity have increased by 3!

Gheb: Yum.

Rori: Ummm…

Ephidel: Yes, get out.

Rori: Eeeek!

uDaK6cN.png

Gheb: Why can’t I have no fun? I’m fucking Gheb!

GK2fWNc.png

Okay, that's a bit better. I'm glad there's ONE character that is 100% willing to put their foot down against Gheb. Ugh, it feels so good to have someone say that to him!

WY3CRTR.png

Ephidel: What? Look, she’s part of the Circus. She just needs a little patience but she has a lot of info.

The random 6-8 year old girl has a lot of info? Really?

SHMurrj.png

NO.

Ephidel: No you wont.

Gheb: Wut? WHY AM I… listening to yo…

Denning: This is.

Gheb: Are you talking to meh?

19cAFvc.png

That is "I don't speak Spanish". And it's spelled wrong.

OG3Ox1n.png

Me as well, Kiwi.

Kiwi: And they’re not happy about it. Where would be our next destination?

Ephidel: We need to consult the loli. That’s all I can say. She likes me but I can’t get any info out. Maybe L’arachel can talk to her.

"We need to consult the.. the...

Ugggghhhhhh... This hack is so TIRING sometimes. Is it bad that I'm becoming less affected by this crap?

Gheb: Hmmm? PROSTITUTE! Where the hell are you?!

BIZPQZZ.png

Ephidel: …

Kiwi: … Kiwi’s watching you. You have betrayed Kiwi before.

Ephidel: Yeah, and I almost died. Don’t worry, tin can. I’m a good boy.

u1lrYit.png

Kiwi: You don’t want that.

Ephidel: Okay, okay…

zxboWNo.png

Because the world Kiwi lives in SUCKS?

Kiwi: Eh. Kiwi dunno.

nLhtAbd.pngYBWSoUx.png

Maybe this interaction will be less absolutely and utterly awful?

Rori: ?

n5khOKT.png

Rori: !! Yay, L’aurie!

L’arachel: Teehee. How come you’re here?

Rori: The monsters were chasing me. It was scary.

L’arachel: Oh, nonsense, cutie-pie. They’re harmless. Don’t you see how cute they are?

Rori: Umm…

They're so cute, they've only killed me a lot! And they'll kill me even more next chapter!

DdYzFOs.png

McCartney: Thankfully.

Rori: McUncle!

McUncle, the upcoming McDonald's uncle! Buy your uncles for cheap discount prices!

McCartney: Hello littla girl. Good to see you fine.

mT8ZNT9.png

Rori: Whee, Aunt Tethys. I didn’t escape, some man told me some things and I followed him.

L’arachel: *text skip* you shouldn’t talk to strangers Rori. What would Grandma Jemima think?

Rori: I know…

Tethys: It’s okay, sweetie. We’re all with this ragtag, weird-as-fuck group. You’ll be ok.

krQKh45.png

If only I was reading an LP, and could just skim past the dialogue. But nooooo, I'm the one MAKING the LP they say, I HAVE to read and record it all...

Rori: Ok. Will we be going to his Whitness again?

Tethys: Hell no. We’re gonna

9Qmbn7c.png

Don't do that! I'm using one of you!

Tethys: We can’t have you or anyone with these douches.

Rori: Okee.

Sv6X3Zo.png

And then things turn weird.

LLWU7zg.png

Gheb: I am not amused…

0AiXYY0.png79KNpqm.pnguakI8zH.pngydpqldM.png

Is this what happens when too much text is typed into the FEeditor, like one person talked about earlier?

Gheb: … I’ll show that whore her place…

VSTZeOG.png

Gheb: Bwahahaha!!

Clearly, that was Tethys's fault. I don't even know if Gheb and her CAN support.

Speaking of which, I do plan to eventually get a 100% save and use it to retrieve some of the supports from this game. Not ALL of them, of course.

GoSIlc6.png

Ephidel: Those creeps separated us before we even spoke. Who was that old lady up there?

Rori: That was Grandmamma Jemima.

KK1s86e.png

Huh? Was SHE the cause of all this?

L’arachel: She is? Well we must find her! I want a renevant and-

???: STFU!

L’arachel: Eee!

4RJlE0b.pngyxdjoZq.png

Gheb walks in and starts using L'arachel's speech bubble. As we all know, speech bubble recycling and conservation is very important.

Ephidel: For once… I agree. Now tell us, Rori.

svMmR09.png

Ephidel: Thank you, Rori-chan.

And that's our wonderful info and exposition dump!

Gheb: Loli-chan *text skip* you must meet

CkbXwPD.png

Gheb: You two would be BFFs.

olGIOz4.png

Yeah. Didn't Selena say early on that Gheb had a good side? In the upcoming chapters, I'm going to rail against that.

5YlCvZb.png

Why do these scenes always start with text skips? I never catch them...

Ai-Ke: Sure thing.

vfxakH8.png

Kiwi: But Kiwi’s cranky. Kiwi suggests you don’t fail him. Try opening your eyes for once.

Ai-Ke: Don’t worry.

Kiwi: Kiwi would very much

c429zbw.png

And that's how Ai-Ke didn't open his eyes.

9cnZAQh.png

NEXT CHAPTER: So, what would you say is the most disgusting character in the Wii FE Games? The most disgusting character that joined your side? In FE10?

NO

FUCK NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NO. ANYTHING BUT HIM. ANYTHING. BUT. HIM.

Also glad to see there's at least ONE sane character in this game. I never thought I would like Ephidel.

And Rori. Probably the sanest character so far.

I'm so, so glad this game wasn't made after Awakening now.

Just Imagine Excellus x Gheb, and try not throwing out.

Edited by Tamanoir

And Rori. Probably the sanest character so far.

I'm so, so glad this game wasn't made after Awakening now.

Just Imagine Excellus x Gheb, and try not trhowing out.

You're awesome.

Congrats.

EDIT : And now I just want to play again GhebFE. Am I a masochist?

Edited by Nintales

in FE10? Hmm... That gives me a horrible, dangerous idea.

10 years later, Oliver Emblem.

Honestly has potential. I mean... Where WAS he from Chapter 17 of PoR to RD? You could fill in a lot of things. Plus, didn't he like die in PoR? How did he find life? This has all sorts of messed up potential.

NEXT CHAPTER: So, what would you say is the most disgusting character in the Wii FE Games? The most disgusting character that joined your side? In FE10?

Hey man, I like Oliver. He's like...the best villain and best hero ever. The only bad thing about him is that he's not a very good unit.

i know right? how dare this hack creator mistake oliver's obsession with true beauty, like himself, for being a no class rapist like gheb?

And pretty much this. Oliver has class, unlike the ugly plebe Gheb, and a true artistic nature befitting someone of his beauty.

why would you put that image into existence. why.

I forgot Excellus existed. Awakening does not have the most memorable bosses.

Hey man, I like Oliver. He's like...the best villain and best hero ever. The only bad thing about him is that he's not a very good unit.

I have a love/hate relationship with Oliver. I like him because he's arguably the most unique playable character in FE history. On the other hand, I hate him because... he's Oliver. He's creepy.

And pretty much this. Oliver has class, unlike the ugly plebe Gheb, and a true artistic nature befitting someone of his beauty.

He's Diet Gheb. I'll give you that, I appreciate his love of art and beauty.

I forgot Excellus existed. Awakening does not have the most memorable bosses.

True that. The only bosses I remember well were Anna, Walhart, Aversa, Gangrel, Mustafa, and Cervantes.

oliver emblem, sounds delightfully creepy, plus the dialouge would actually have to have at least some effort put into it as oliver is a creepy as fuck man of class!

(olivers great in my opinion because he's a well done parody of upper class decadence, and also no one in the game likes him.)

is oliver gonna show up? please tell me oliver shows up that would be great for your sanity.

Oh hey! You reminded me that Say'ri exists.

That, my friends, is the sickest of burns.

I actually forgot Cervantes's name...just that he had a mustache. I mean, he was funny, but not exactly memorable among the swaths of generic generals in Awakening.

oliver emblem, sounds delightfully creepy, plus the dialouge would actually have to have at least some effort put into it as oliver is a creepy as fuck man of class!

(olivers great in my opinion because he's a well done parody of upper class decadence, and also no one in the game likes him.)

is oliver gonna show up? please tell me oliver shows up that would be great for your sanity.

I really hope Oliver doesn't, really, because I really like Oliver and I'd hate to see him screwed up by this game. I bet there wouldn't even be a good mug of him.

However, if Oliver Emblem were being made, and, more importantly, made well, I'd endorse the heck out of that.

To be honest, I think you should finish the game since after Gheb AND Glass's routes you only have like 7-8 chapters left. You're so close at that point I think you should just play to the end. Plus, who knows, maybe something actually interesting will happen in the ending.