Almedha is she really that helpless?

I was wondering about Almedha. Since she has her own model and portrait I assumed she would have a class and some stats. So does Almedha have any stats and what is her class?(I assume its dragon princess)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... She doesen't ever step into battle, so she can't have stats or a class. Furthermore, she lost her Laguz powers, and doesen't seem to excel in any sort of weaponry, making her pretty much useless on the battlefield. She probably just has a portrait because she's important to the plot, like

Yune

and such.

*imagines Almedha into the game*

Almedha's class is Black Dragon, but she is unable to transform. That's EPIC.

Almedha vs. Ashera

Almedha: Damn, I wish I could transform...

Ashera: This will hardly be a battle at all. Simply an end. Perish, flawed one.

Almedha: Err... RAWR?

Well, for one thing, the entire plot would be different.

(I apologize in advance for the large spoiler tags. ^^; )

*Imagines Pelleas as the Greil Mercenaries expert tactitian...*

Ike: Pelleas! The Central Army is right behind us! We need a plan!

Pelleas: Uh... Run away?

Ike: But they're blocking our escape route!

Pelleas: Uh... Stay and fight?

Ike: But if we fight, we'll be killed!

Pelleas: Uh... ... Run away?

Of course, anyone who doesen't READ a contract before signing it is a total idiot anyway...

Ike: Pelleas! Every plan you've pitched to us so far has failed! We've lost half our men, including Oscar and Rolf! Look what you've done to Boyd!

Boyd: Oscar...Rolf... I'm gonna burn 'em all! I'm gonna burn those Begnion bastards! Burn 'em all!

Ike: o_o; Anyway, why I called you here... You're being demoted to Healer, since you got Rhys killed with your 'Use all the staff wielders as barricades' plan.

Pelleas: I'm...sorry?

Ike: Sorry ain't good enough. Get outta my tent ya purple-haired hippie.

Pelleas: Aww... *Leaves.*

Ike: I knew I should have hired that emo looking kid... Now I need a new staff officer! Boyd! You're our new tactitian! Got any ideas?

Boyd: Burn...*Twitch* 'em...all...

Ike: Perfect! They'll never see it coming! Mist! Get me a torch! We're going to roast some senators!

Ilyana: Mmm... Roasted Senators...

Well... She doesen't ever step into battle

And since when did that stop people like FE9 Zelgius from having a fully functional class and abilities...

I was guessing she was either a civilian or dummied bishop or something... Oh and yes, she does actually appear as a unit, and therefor must have stats (if you remember, when she is talking to Pelleas on some parts, she is a unit on the map talking to him, even though you are not actually playing at that point).

But as Vincent pointed out, she is a civilian (although I am still curious as to if she uses the class default stats or has been given custom).

Unfortunately they weren't too creative with this game's unused characters, so she (and most of the other NPCs*) don't have any interesting data whether it be stats, growths or anything.

*Aside from the ones listed on the main site

Almedha is maybe like Sephiran

(***SPOILERS FOLLOWING***)

Like Almedha, Sephiran has lost all laguz powers yet Sephiran still employs rather powerful magic (OMG he locked a giantic door) Maybe Almedha could do the same. It'd be cool is she and Soren had support conversations.

seriously try to think of the MASSIVE plot change that would have come if that happened.

Number one, Soren would be king of Daein and probably a lord class or something. Pelleas would have never been involved in anything so forget he exists. Ike would never have a best friend =( and Daein's emancipation would never take place (unless Soren would be a corrupted ruler[doubtful]) The Greil Mercenaries never would have won all of those battles and probably would have died in the Crimean war (aww). That's all I can think of.

• 3 weeks later...

The difference between Almedha and Lehran, though, is that Lehran had some hundred years to learn magic. Almedha has had about twenty, and she's spent them all moping.

So Almedha could maybe learn a basic weapon, like a sword, but she wouldn't be very good. Also she'd probably think it below her. I don't think she could learn magic.