SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

Nominations for #100 are open.
Nomination ends next Tuesday.

A re-interview is allowed this round.

You may nominate one user who has already had an interview before. Please read the rules on re-interviews for more information.

Lil Bean may answer the remaining questions.

Edited by Hattusili the Egg

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6. What games have u played bc i had no idea u knew about DISHONORED stuff and would like to know about other games u've played that hasn't been brought up BEFORE

7. What is your opinion on traveling? Any places you would want to visit at some point in your life?

8. Favourite founding father?

9. Favourite utaite songs?

10. f and c impressions of me

1. minecraft... final fantasy... legit its those three im so so r ry
  2. Im genuinely happy right where I am, id like to move to a larger city when I go to college though. I dont really like traveling to be honest.
  3. HIS NAME IS ALEXANDER HAMILTON
  4. man r u in for a wild ride.............. Ill go ahead and put this in a spoiler....

1 - My favorite song of all time is Rinne by Glutamine (Youtube)

2 - Summer Festival - Mafumafu (Youtube)

3 - LUVORATORRRRRRY - Reol (Youtube)

4 - Buraikku Jikorizer - Kradness (Youtube)

5 - Rolling Girl - Glutamine (Youtube)

6 - Kami No Minami - Itou Kashitarou & Rib (Youtube)

7 - Brain Revolution Girl - Akatin (Youtube)

8 - Touken Ranbu Hotarumaru - Wolpis Kater (Youtube)

9 - Snow Drive - Araki (Youtube)

10 - Senbonzakura - Glutamine (Youtube)

11 - Flashback - Akiakane (Youtube)

12 - Death Should Not Have Taken Thee! - Kradness & Reol (Nico Nico Douga)

13 - Magical Girl Happiness Theory - Akatin (Youtube)

14 - Matryoshka - Glutamine (Youtube)

15 - This Messed-Up, Wonderful World Exists For Me - Glutamine (Youtube)

16 - Rolling Survivor - Glutamine & Yuuyu (Youtube)

17 - Echo - Araki (Youtube)

18 - Super Nuko World - Soraru & Mafumafu (Youtube)

19 - Lost One's Weeping - Akatin (Youtube)

20 - Alien Alien - Akatin (Youtube)

21 - Moon Reveiwing Recital - Myusan (Youtube)

22 - Magical Girl Happiness Theory - Myusan (Youtube)

23 - Senbonzakura - Kradness (Youtube)

24 - Alien Alien - Sou (Youtube)

25 - DRASTIC MERMAID - Araki (Youtube)

26 - Dragon Night - Akatin (Youtube)

27 - Fuck You PTA - Gero (Youtube)

28 - Chururira Chururira Dadada - Un:c (Youtube)

29 - O Light - Wolpis Kater (Youtube)

30 - theres genuinely more im just 2 lazy

1. when i first met u i hated u for reasons which i refuse to say and u now know.... from the moment i met u i was like "wow hes ok" and then i went to "holy shit i hate this kid." it was bc i thought u were great and i believed u would never think i was great back and i know u asked this to embarass me so NO i wont go into it i told myself i wasnt allowed to talk to u bc u were dumb but i kept talking to u bc i was dumb. and im really happy i was dumb enough to talk to u bc u make me super happy. ur like genuinely the best person to talk to ever. i could talk to u for like 2 days straight (which we attempted to do which was fun) i feel like ive talked to u more than any human being on this planet and thats great becuse even though u know like everything about me u have never judged me and if u have its like small or youre making fun of me i could probably talk to u for 5 days straight if i didnt need to sleep or if both of us WERENT SO BUSY. its honestly amazing that youre so supportive of me and always here for me. u r my mvp. u go along with the dumb stuff i decide to do. like picking the same alias for eimm. that was fun but omg that was SO DUMB. go lil monde. im so happy u did actually end up thinking i was great back ;-; i doont know how i would feel if i didnt have u to talk to? like man sometimes u beat my mom in who im gonna tell stuff to first. i told u i won superior in that contest before i told my f a m i l y. u r so important to me. ur always so logical and normally u r always right but ur still dumb. i dont even think theres anything wrong with u. i just hated u bc ur so cool. I made up the fact u were edgy bc of the reasons listed above where i did not think u did not thnk i was cool but really u did and also i wanted to get ur attention. legit fav 10/10 on yahoo answers.

Hi there, Lil Bean c:

>What's the first thing I should know about you if we got to know each other?

>Is there a place you always go to when you're sad?

>Have you ever made a wish on a shooting star?

hi _______ :D

1. it kind of depends on where u know me from. bc ur from here probably that i love graphic design stuff and its legit my favorite thing ever
  2. i normally hang out in a bathtub. bathrooms are so comforting.
  3. i have many times and i have the same wish for each one of them. when i was small i had a stuffed doll pachirisu. It took it with me everywhere and like if i misplaced it i would cry. one day i was on vacation with my family and i ended up leaving it at the place we were staying and the people there after us were never able to find it. i cried for 5 days straight probably longer. no one was allowed to mention pachirisu within my household. even though id probably be like 'omg i found him!!" if i ever found him again, wishing for my pachirisu doll to come back has been my default wish ever since i was younger.

hey it's no worries there's pleeeeeeeenty of anime I still get to tell people that I've never seen~!

but!!! you know what that means!!!!

6. favourite death note character??????

1. back when i watched it, L was my favorite character because i was like 12 and i was like OMG HES SO QUIRKY WOWOWOWO!!!!!!!! and like now looking at his character its like ya he did kind of carry the show and i lost interest after that one point..... but i did end up finishing the show. If i rewatched it I think id have some form of new respect for light yagami. He thinks he can fix the entire world and if thats not the ambition of every politically-involved 12 year old i know i dont know what is.

!.) Have you played Club Penguin?

@.) Have you played Neopets?

#.) What's your favorite food?!?!?!?

$.) When highlighting, do you highlight too much, highlight too little, don't bother highlighting at all, or highlight about average?

%.) Which one of your friends would you ask for financial advice from? (Barring Euklyd is an invalid answer)

1. ur asking me this as if every kid my age hasnt... i was a member and everything bc u couldnt do anything in that game without membership. The pizza game was my favorite and tbh the secret candy level was way easier than the normal levels. I had every single puffle and i quit around the time golden puffles were released. im still good at a lot of the games and the surfer update was my favorite. i played as a joke iwth a lil while ago and i dont understand why they iddnt update anything or make the game better at all.
  2. yes and i also hate your nnumbering system. i never got as into it because i didnt really understand it. the world was just so big and i could barely read and that was no bueno.
  3. I really like Hamburgers on ciabotta bread with kale and aioli with a side of pear or mixed vegetables
  4. NORMALLY VERY LITTLE BC OMG TOO MUCH HIGHLIGHT MAKES MY FACE LOOK SO GRAINY
  5. damn i was gonna say euklyd.... probalby monde's sister bc she works at a bank but we're less friends and more like "OMG YOURE SO NICE" "NO YOURE SO NICE????" kind of relationship. if she doesnt count probably elie because hes so adult and probably the most adult adult i know

TIME FOR THE INTROSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

16. how are you different from the you one year ago? what about five years ago?

17. what is one personality trait that you very very deeply want to strive toward (idk if i worded this correctly)

18. what kind of person do you perceive yourself as, and how do you think that differs from how your friends see you? what about your acquaintances, if it differs? how do you want people to see you?

19. in what ways would you be different if you didn't get into our school? (if applicable, joined a different magnet? unless u were absolutely dead-set on studying journalism)

20. is there anything you superwant to do? what's holding you back from doing it? ignore things like "oh i'm not old enough yet"

1. About a year ago i never really was able to stop procrastinating and it wasnt like HARDCORE PROCRASINATION i didnt do everything SUPER LAST MINUTE but it definitely wasnt good. Until thursday night, i hadnt stayed up past 12am doing homework. Thursday night i was kind of like "lol kat ur gonna stay up til 3am tonight." and like yes it was because of procrastination but i also like scheduled out how much homework i had tuesday and i was like, theres no way i can do that thursday night. Five years ago me is so different because back then I hated myself so badly. To preface this, i dont really have issues with myself now (mainly due to the environment change when i entered high school) but back then i strongly believed no one liked or cared about me. which was true for the people i hung out with, but there were definitely adults in my life who if i had told them would have cared. i was quiet back then because i thought no one really cared about what i had to say whihc is a massive change to highschool me because i talk a lot sometimes. i was bullied a lot in middle school due to the fact i never really fit in bc like my middleschool was just the same type of kid and i was not that type of kid. I also had horrible social skills which have improved immensely since then and i feel like im so much more normal when it comes to that type of thing now. Its really easy for me to look people in the eye when im having a conversation and for me to like be comfortable speaking to a stranger. \
  2. I have an issue where when i first meet people thinking that they dont like me. Thats somethign id like to get over because its really unnessecary. I think im a good person and i have a lot of good traits so i have to remind myself theyre probably more nuetral toward me. most of the time when i meet people i dont automatically say "oh my god i hate them" but i think people do that to me when they MOST LIKELY DONT.
  3. I perceive myself as extremely high acheiveing and hard working. In the past year ive gone above and beyond at almost everything ive done. I havent really had an "i dont care attitude" toward a majority of things. I veiw myself as more comfortable in leadership roles but i know i have issues in overstepping my boundaries. I think i am extremely beautiful but im not as smart as my peers when it comes to math and science and reading subjects. I think everyone veiws themselves as high acheiving if they try their best, but as far as that point goes, a lot of my friends may not veiw me as hard working as i veiw myself. I also know i believe im more beautiful than i am but i dont think thats necessarily a bad thing. I used to think i was super ugly but ever since i ahvent its really boosted my confidence. I think my acquantinces veiw me as just a normal person. Id love for people to veiw me as a good and hard working person who tries their best. I understand why some people dont though. People normally dont tell me how they veiw me though.
  4. To be honest i told myself if i didnt get in I would kill myself because i couldnt deal with going to that school for another four years (since my middle school was an elementary middle and high school) I dont know if I would have done it because I never really understood what death meant back then but I thought the people at my current high school would think better of me than the ones at my past. And im so happy a lot of people do like me here. I feel genuinely respected and accepted at my current high school. If I had continued at my past school, I probably would have continued to hate myself and that would have reinforced horrible ideas about myself. I probably also would not have found my passion if i hadnt gone to my current high school. I was dead-set on doing the journalsim communications magnet but i breifly considered the math and technology one because for a while i wanted to be a programmer. Programming is something i enjoyed and had a basic understanding of but i hated the science aspect of that magnet since i ahte science.
  5. ever since ive entered high school ive had a "you cant stop me, im lil bean" attitude. anything ive wanted to do ive made a genuine effort to do. I really like this mindset because i dont think my life woould be as complete without it.

THANK U EVERYONE FOR UR QUESTIONS

Edited by Lil Bean

Hi Kirie!

Great job with the Cipher coverage c:

> How has your opinion/love of FE changed over time since you first got into it? (Meaning, are you still as enthusiastic about it as you were when you started, or not, or less or more, etc.)

> Opinion of FE Cipher?

> How do you like SF?

> Have you ever made a wish upon a shooting star?

> Will you consider lifting the 5 question limit?

Hello everyone, thanks for inviting me! I will most certainly answer whatever you guys feel like tossing at me, just keep in mind that I'm in Euroland so my time zones (and therefore response times) may seem wonky.

Hi Kirie!

Great job with the Cipher coverage c:

> How has your opinion/love of FE changed over time since you first got into it? (Meaning, are you still as enthusiastic about it as you were when you started, or not, or less or more, etc.)

> Opinion of FE Cipher?

> How do you like SF?

> Have you ever made a wish upon a shooting star?

> Will you consider lifting the 5 question limit?

1. My love of FE has definitely waned and waxed over the years. Solely compared to when I first got into it, I'd say it's higher now than when I first started, though post-Awakening/pre-Fates was probably my highest note and right after Shadow Dragon was my lowest (I reeeally disliked Shadow Dragon when I first picked it up, but I've since learned to appreciate it a lot more). I'm not really sure what I think of the direction that the games are going in at the moment, but I'm definitely strapped in and ready to ride this roller coaster wherever it takes us. (For what it's worth, I started playing the games sometime after FE7 but before FE8.)

2. It's amazing! I'm pretty well addicted to it. I only have the most basic understanding of the rules/gameplay itself, but the art and characters are so wonderful (and seem to keep getting better with each series), the cards themselves are incredibly fun to open and collect and are super gorgeous, and it's just really a blast to be a part of the Cipher community and following all the news as it comes out. I wish there weren't so many potential fans that were turned off by the fact that it's only technically in Japan right now, since there are so many easy ways to import the cards and even play in English, but that's part of why I keep doing news and sharing art and spreading the word as much as possible. After all, international interest in the game will only make the chances of a possible English release all the better (though I don't think that's actually likely, sadly).

3. I think SF is a really great place, and I'm definitely happy to be here, both as staff and just as a part of the community. It wasn't my first FE online home (that distinction belongs to the old FEU), but it's proven itself to stand the test of time, and overall I think we've got some nice members and communities. Having witnessed the old drama, etc. between FE fansites in the past, I rather like the fact that the various FE communities (at least the ones I'm aware of) are a bit more lowkey and cooperative now, something that sadly still hasn't transferred over to some other online fandoms yet.

I still lurk a hell of a lot, though I'm trying to get better at that. I do a lot more reading than posting (outside of the Cipher forum anyway).

4. Indeed, I have, though sadly not very often as I've always lived in rather urban communities where stargazing opportunities are low, and therefore I haven't seen that many. Only 3 or so individually, and then once I drove out with my ex to watch the leonids. Unfortunately, I also have a shit memory, so I can't even remember what any of those wishes were. Probably something dumb.

5. Huh. I wasn't even aware there was a 5 question limit. Serves me right for not reading the OP. >_> But, yeah, having read over the rules now, I'm fine with dropping that. Everyone can feel free to ask me as much as they like, and I'll do my best to answer everything timely.

1. Who would be one FE character you'd like to see a Cipher card of?

2. Besides FE, what are some other game series' that you find yourself enjoying?

3. What makes Radiant Dawn your favorite?

4. Favorite music artists?