SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

8 hours ago, Randoman said:

Well, it's about time.

It's quite discouraging that there was literally over 100 SF members who got an interview before me. At worst, I was hoping to be #40-#60 (I mean, I know I'm not as loved as SF members like eclipse or Jedi, but I thought I was well known enough to not be interviewed this late). Well, better late than never.

good day~

haha, if could have, i would have traded you my spot, it's strange and bizarre that you didn't get one before this. I don't believe love had anything to do here, in the end, i think it's more about visibility, or at leas that is how i was given to understand my name made it's way there, guess i must have been posting a fair bit or something. well, shall we move on? i'm sure you're familiar with my usual stuff.

*: If you were a character on Fates, who would your S and A+ supports be?

**: What would your personal skill be?

***: if you could have participated on any battle in an FE game, which would it be?

*v: What is your favorite skill in FE?

v: Do you like  the way FE has been handled lately/the direction it is going currently?

&&&

v*: Social construct you dislike the most?

v**: If you could write a message on the moon for everyone to see, what would it be?

v***: If you had to chose three songs or books to have some one listen to or read them and get an understanding of who you are, which would you chose? not that you have to share, of course.

*$: Do you believe on superstitions or supernatural, like astrology, etc.?

$: what do you do to pick yourself up when your feeling down?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Arcanite said:

6. Do you always try your best to be healthy nowadays?

7. You into politics at all (yes or no will suffice)?

8. Guilty pleasure with regards to food?

9. Ever think about playing guitar?

10. Know any other languages besides English?

6. Well, kind of. I mean, I don't work out or anything like that, but I am trying to be healthier in other ways like sticking to healthy food more often and resting my eyes from computer/TV screens more often than before.

7. No.

8. I really can't think of any, besides my weird experiments like making oatmeal with apple juice/cider instead of water (really awesome tasting), going crazy with putting spices in soup, and having both margarine and syrup on toast (it's really rich and delicious, but very unhealthy and I've cut down on eating it).

9. Not really. Playing musical instruments doesn't really interest me.

10. No, but I can understand Tagalog a decent amount.

8 hours ago, Futaba said:

if i paid more attention and knew you weren't nominated yet, i would have nominated you earlier ;_;

6. send me some of veggies when you grow more and yes this is a question.
6b. What kind of girls do you like? Personality and appearance wise.
7. Favourite food
8. Favourite game
9. What consoles and handhelds do you own?
10. Do you play Pokemon? If so, which one is your favourite?

Don't worry about it.

6. Well, yeah... that might be kind of problematic, in terms of having them fresh by the time they're sent to you and my garden not going so well right now.

6b. Looks: long hair (at least long enough so it doesn't look like a guy hairstyle), sincere looking face and eyes, no piercings (except for traditional ear piercings), little to no makeup

Personality: kind, humble, tolerant, considerate, forgiving, virtuous, inspires happiness/calmness being around them

7. Fried rice is the main one that comes to mind right now.

8. I can't really narrow it down to just one game, since there's too many. But I will mention that the game's I've been playing the most lately are FE3 and all 3 of the Shovel Knight campaigns.

9. SNES, Famicom, PS1, GameCube, Wii, PS3, Wii U, GBA, DS, and 3DS.

10. I played up to Pokemon Black (my favourite due to using all new Pokemon for the main game and making HMs less necessary). I'll admit, 6th Gen made me really angry with Charizard and Mewtwo getting two mega-evolutions, seeing how it felt like like Gamefreak was punishing everyone who didn't have Charmander and Mewtwo as their favourite starter and legendary, respectively. I always felt the starters and legendaries should all be treated equally, since there's no point in having different starters to choose from if 1 is clearly so favoured than the other two, treatment-wise (as for legendaries, it's a similar case, but remove the choose from part). I mean, introducing mega-evolutions was one thing, but clearly showing bias by giving a starter 2 mega-evolutions when the other two get 1, that's just beyond unfair. I essentially quit wanting to financially support the Pokemon series, and have never played a game from it ever since.

...hope you're not to disappointed with my opinions of Pokemon. As for my favourite, Togekiss was one of my most favourites, back in the day, with its cute design and strong stats/ability.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

1: First/Current impressions of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

6: What is your opinion of the name Rachel?

7: Opinion on the whole Captain America "Hail Hydra" thing?

8: If you could kill off a comic book character permanently, who would it be?

9: If you were a superhero, what would your power(s) be?

1. If you really want an honest answer about my first impressions, I was a bit scared off at how vocal you were about preferring Conquest/Nohr, and I unfairly bunched you some of the more rabid Conquest/Nohr fans that I saw on SF (I really want to mention names, but I won't). Though as I saw more of what you were like as an artist and as a parent, I came to learn about how nice, helpful, and awesome of a person you are, and I greatly regret my first impressions on you.

2. Well, having a job I can be happy about and proud of, in regards to my contributions I make and how I'm applying my college skills in it would be one that comes to mind for me. There's 

3. To be honest, I'm really afraid of the idea of raising a kid and then them stabbing me in the back, in terms of the morals and things I teach them. I've seen it happen with quite a lot of good families. But aside from that, I hope I'd be okay with them and I hope I'd do a good job at it. I mean, with how I practically never swear or use bad words and how I keep my gaming/TV shows as family friendly as possible, I feel like I've already got the "keeping it family/kid friendly" part down. The idea of raising kids and having them turn out well just seems so... heavy and filled with uncertainty, even if I were to give my potential kids all the love and teaching they need. As for if I plan to have any, yep, though that'd depend on how many my wife would want.

4. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon is the only one that comes to mind. 

5. The Sonic series, The Grand Theft Auto series, The Call of Duty series, and The Metal Gear Solid series comes to mind. FE4 was a big one for me before FE13 came into existence.

6. It's a pretty, yet strong sounding name.

7. I have no idea what that is.

8. If I absolutely had to pick one, Batman, so that DC would focus on other superhero universes more.

9. I'd definitely want light/virtue based powers, where I'd be more powerful and have more abilities the more virtuous a state I keep my soul in. I'd also have the ability to emit "virtue's light" that'd heal good people and harm evil people, so things like hostage situations would be no problem (unless the hostage was a really evil person). Even throwing me in a room full of armed evil people while I have the power of virtue's light would have me come out on top since that light would greatly harm and weaken people with dark enough hearts.

49 minutes ago, ___ said:

*: If you were a character on Fates, who would your S and A+ supports be?

**: What would your personal skill be?

***: if you could have participated on any battle in an FE game, which would it be?

*v: What is your favorite skill in FE?

v: Do you like  the way FE has been handled lately/the direction it is going currently?

&&&

v*: Social construct you dislike the most?

v**: If you could write a message on the moon for everyone to see, what would it be?

v***: If you had to chose three songs or books to have some one listen to or read them and get an understanding of who you are, which would you chose? not that you have to share, of course.

*$: Do you believe on superstitions or supernatural, like astrology, etc.?

$: what do you do to pick yourself up when your feeling down?

*: I don't know what an A+ support is. As for my S support, I want to see you make 3 guesses for that first before I answer that. I'm curious as to who you think it'd be, knowing my personality and preferences for women.

**: I don't know what I'd call it, but it'd be a skill that'd guarantee at least three stat ups every level up.

***: It'd likely be one from Marth's games. Ooh! I got it! Camus' chapter from FE3 Book 1 where everyone arena abuses with the Star Orb and gets ridiculously awesome level-ups before dominating Camus' castle!!

*v: I never really thought about that. I suppose Aptitude/Good Growths since I really like getting good level-ups for characters.

v: In all honesty, not really. FE13 and onward, I do think things have gotten too dirty and fanservicey, and I definitely didn't like FE13/14's rather plain/bland looking character faces/portraits. I also really don't like how much Lucina is shoved down everyone's throats as important, when she's allowed to die without triggering a game over (especially with certain Lucina fans claiming she's more important to FE than Marth, when FE existing in the first place is far more important than FE's revival).

v*: I have no idea what a social construct is or refers to.

v**: I don't think I'd want to write anything on the moon, since it sounds like vandalism. But if I absolutely had to, I'd write either "MOON" to label the moon in a weird, pointless and funny way, or "don't turn heartless by putting your heart into everything". The latter is a quote I came up with myself, which I really should be following a lot more.

v***: FFIV The Lunarians (to reflect the light and virtue I really want to bring out of myself into the world), FFII Overworld (to reflect my doubt and struggles in trying to do what's right), and FFIV Lunar Subterrane (to reflect my passionate and strong, and sometimes anger empowered, moments)

*$: Well, I don't believe in astrology or horoscopes, but I do believe in possessions and exorcisms.

$: I tend to watch "so bad it's good" videos to cheer myself up when I'm down or listen to soothing gaming music.

don't worry, you didn't disappoint about your opinions of Pokemon. I understand.

11. What kind of friends do you look for? Personality wise, obv.
12. Are you going to get a PS4?"
13. What about PS2 remake?
14. Favourite beverage.
15. Do you cook? If so, what do you like making?
16. What do you think of psychological illnesses?
17. What is justice to you? Do you think the law should be reinforcing justice or is the law more important than justice? Or do you think law = justice?
18. Opinions of arranged marriages.
19. What places have you gone to within the US?
20. Same as #19 but overseas.

11. Do you believe in love?

12. Watch all 4 Charlie the unicorn videos. Which one is your favorite and why?

13. Do you call a certain electronic device "laptop" or "notebook"? Some of my friends call them notebooks and not laptops and I find it weird lol

14. Would you wear cologne called "Brand new money"?

15. Do you wear cologne when you go to special events? If not, why?

3 hours ago, Futaba said:

don't worry, you didn't disappoint about your opinions of Pokemon. I understand.

11. What kind of friends do you look for? Personality wise, obv.
12. Are you going to get a PS4?"
13. What about PS2 remake?
14. Favourite beverage.
15. Do you cook? If so, what do you like making?
16. What do you think of psychological illnesses?
17. What is justice to you? Do you think the law should be reinforcing justice or is the law more important than justice? Or do you think law = justice?
18. Opinions of arranged marriages.
19. What places have you gone to within the US?
20. Same as #19 but overseas.

11. Well, I look for friends who are kind, considerate, are good people to talk to problems about, are good listeners, are open to trying new things, have strong morals, are good at tolerating weirdness (since I really like showing people weird videos), honest, and put others before themselves.

12. Well, if there's enough PS4 games I'm interested in, maybe someday. Dissidia Final Fantasy (2015) and Street Fighter V are the games that most interest me on the PS4.

13. PS2 Remake? As in, remakes for specific PS2 games? I actually can't think of any PS2 games that interest me, besides Final Fantasy X which has already been remade.

14. It'd probably be limeade. Most people find it too sour, but I enjoy that aspect of it.

15. I cook every now and then. As for what I cook the most, it's usually fried rice and "soup with me going crazy in the things I add" (vegetables, eggs, any spices I can find in the cupboard).

16. Well, I don't have much experience with people who have them, but I know you definitely shouldn't hold a psychological illness against a person. I can't really say much other than that, since I'd probably need to regularly be around a person who has one to make a proper opinion. 

17. Justice is upholding what's right, in terms of ensuring the safety and protection of others, upholding the dignity of the human being and other living things, ensuring everyone is treated fairly in regards to the good/bad they do, showing respect and tact in word and in action, and knowing that true freedom should not result in people being enslaved to their passions/addictions like constant drugs and drinking. I feel like there's some cases where law > justice and others where justice > law, but if I absolutely had to pick one, it'd be law > justice, so people who believe terrorism is right and do it can be stopped.

18. Honestly, they feel like a generally bad idea to me. But if both people in the marriage consent to being hooked up with each other, I suppose it's okay. But if that's not the case, I can't help but feel it'll usually end up badly otherwise. 

19. Minneapolis, Chicago, and New York. There might have been some other ones, but I forgot. 

20. The Philippines and Hong Kong (only for a transfer flight when I was really young) are the only places I've been to overseas.

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

11. Do you believe in love?

12. Watch all 4 Charlie the unicorn videos. Which one is your favorite and why?

13. Do you call a certain electronic device "laptop" or "notebook"? Some of my friends call them notebooks and not laptops and I find it weird lol

14. Would you wear cologne called "Brand new money"?

15. Do you wear cologne when you go to special events? If not, why?

11. I... think so? I mean, in this day and age, there's a lot more lust and "using people for your own happiness" instead of true love. But I do know that there are still couples who show true love to each other, even if it isn't as common as in the past.

12. I've watched Charlie the unicorn videos before, and they're quite horrible, in terms of what happens to Charlie. But if I absolutely had to pick a favourite, I suppose it'd be the one where his music player gets taken, since at least they're not stealing his body parts there.

13. Definitely laptop. I don't see how it's a notebook at all, unless it opened and closed with a Y-axis fold like a notebook.

14. I don't think so. I mean, as nice as money is, I don't think the general public would appreciate a person who strongly smells like it.

15. No, because I'm stingy and in terms of spending money, I stick with the bare minimum and things I really want that badly or will use often enough.

lol i have a whole package of disorders
13a. Fuck I forgot to add FE2 Remake, why did I say PS2. >_> Are you gonna get the FE2 remake?
21. do you enjoy tea?
22. what are some of your pet peeves?
23. you should play persona 5 
24. If you could take away one vice in the world, what would it be? 
25. If you had to choose one, happiness for yourself or your loved ones?

Yay! You've finally gotten your interview!

On 5/9/2017 at 2:57 PM, Randoman said:

2. Quite excited, but it does feel kind of anticlimactic. I still have to wonder what made the earlier interviewees special or liked enough to be among the first nominated for the interview thread.

I believe it was a general consensus that you had already been interviewed; since you seemed so active and well known, it was only logical to assume you were already chosen. In all fairness, I felt slightly irked that Arcanite was chosen before me even though we joined only one month difference, but I didn't let it get to my head.

Anyways, the questions:

1. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

2. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you relate to the most?

3. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

4. Fight or flight?

5. Favorite season?

6. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

15 hours ago, Randoman said:

*: I don't know what an A+ support is. As for my S support, I want to see you make 3 guesses for that first before I answer that. I'm curious as to who you think it'd be, knowing my personality and preferences for women.

v: In all honesty, not really. FE13 and onward, I do think things have gotten too dirty and fanservicey, and I definitely didn't like FE13/14's rather plain/bland looking character faces/portraits. I also really don't like how much Lucina is shoved down everyone's throats as important, when she's allowed to die without triggering a game over (especially with certain Lucina fans claiming she's more important to FE than Marth, when FE existing in the first place is far more important than FE's revival).

v*: I have no idea what a social construct is or refers to.

v***: FFIV The Lunarians (to reflect the light and virtue I really want to bring out of myself into the world), FFII Overworld (to reflect my doubt and struggles in trying to do what's right), and FFIV Lunar Subterrane (to reflect my passionate and strong, and sometimes anger empowered, moments)

*$: Well, I don't believe in astrology or horoscopes, but I do believe in possessions and exorcisms.

*. The A+ support is the unit of your same gender with whom you hold the closest relationship (among units of your own gender). Think of it as your best friend. Mechanically, it just lets you use the Friendship Seal to class into one of that unit's base classes, giving you a wider range of possible options for a reclass beyond what a Marriage Seal offers.

As for your S+ supports, I'm afraid you believe i know you more than i really do, however i will try, at the risk you may find my list a bit offensive in its ignorance: Oboro, Azura, Sakura. How is that for shooting darts in the dark? Did i hit anything?

v: i'm curious to know what kinds of faces and portraits you would have prefer to see in the the character designs for those games. But I agree with the other things you mentioned, except I wasn't aware of the Lucina vs Marth debate, it's silly in my opinion.

v*: a social construct is a form of status created by society that has no logical or biological basis for being or validation. Examples include gender and racism, but others, more intricate also exist.

v***: I like the FF theme c:

*$: interesting.

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Is humanity awesome, monstrous or completely irrelevant (please only select one)?
10.A Mega Pokémon you'd like to see? 

7 hours ago, Futaba said:

13a. Fuck I forgot to add FE2 Remake, why did I say PS2. >_> Are you gonna get the FE2 remake?
21. do you enjoy tea?
22. what are some of your pet peeves?
23. you should play persona 5 
24. If you could take away one vice in the world, what would it be? 
25. If you had to choose one, happiness for yourself or your loved ones?

13a. Well, I'm more likely to buy it than Awakening or Fates (I haven't bought either), I'll say that much. I actually played and defeated FE2 back in 2011, and while I did have issues with it (particularly the zombie dragons that keep spawning and attacking Alm's team in the original when they're trapped in a volcano) I did find it to be an enjoyable and unique take on the FE experience.

21. I've actually been drinking tea quite a lot lately. Though I try to stick to non-caffeinated tea since I don't like it as much as herbal/fruit based tea. I put in quite a lot of honey in it for flavour, so while that might not be healthy, at least honey is more healthy a sweetener than sugar.

22. Pet peeves... well, arrogance is definitely one, rudely expressing opinions (eg: "Splatoon is just one big pile of hideousness" instead of "Splatoon isn't really my cup of tea"), stating opinions as fact (Eg: "Final Fantasy V is just a badly designed and balanced game" instead of "I didn't really like how easy it is to exploit Final Fantasy V's job system"), returning sincere kindness and concern with harshness/coldness (I get this one way too much, even with regular male friends), tactlessness and not being soft in telling people things they need to know (though I do tolerate unintentional tactlessness if someone doesn't realize how they worded something is hurtful), wasting food (this is a big one for me), instances where people who talk too much and don't let me get any words or opinions in, and that's all I can think of, currently.

23. Well... Maybe once I get the money for it. As of right now, my money gain isn't as ideal as it used to be. Even buying Fire Emblem Echoes is something that likely won't happen with my financial situation.

24. It's a close tie between lust and anger, but I'd probably pick anger since picking it would greatly reduce the amount of murders committed.

25. I'd definitely pick happiness for my loved ones.

6 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yay! You've finally gotten your interview!

I believe it was a general consensus that you had already been interviewed; since you seemed so active and well known, it was only logical to assume you were already chosen. In all fairness, I felt slightly irked that Arcanite was chosen before me even though we joined only one month difference, but I didn't let it get to my head.

Anyways, the questions:

1. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

2. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you relate to the most?

3. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

4. Fight or flight?

5. Favorite season?

6. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

Don't worry, I'll be sure to nominate you, and if I forget, just remind me in my profile feed.

1. I suppose it'd be water.

2. Anger for seven deadly sins, and I suppose humility for the heavenly virtues (I do technically have my proud moments, but I'd say I'm more humble than chaste, ardent, etc.)

3. Super Smash Bros. Melee, finding Marth really awesome and cool looking, and getting into Fire Emblem Monshou no Nazo thinking it was the very first Fire Emblem game at the time. I thought the NES was too primitive to handle a game like Fire Emblem, so I just checked out the SNES Fire Emblems until I found the one with Marth in it, played it, and kind of got hooked on the series.

4. Flight, I suppose. These days, I don't feel like being much of a fighter, and even on SF I try to not post in threads where arguments/debates are inevitable. That, and I personally find that I get annoyed at people who debate/argue a lot, and don't want to become like them and annoy people the way they do.

5. I used to think winter as a kid, but now that I've grown up and driving is a lot more important, winter is pretty bad for driving. I guess I'll say spring, since the temperature is moderate enough, bugs aren't too rampant, and rain, heat, and wind have a really nice balance.

6. Not really. Well, if it counts, I do like reading up on things like DC Comics history and gaming wikis.

6 hours ago, ___ said:

*. The A+ support is the unit of your same gender with whom you hold the closest relationship (among units of your own gender). Think of it as your best friend. Mechanically, it just lets you use the Friendship Seal to class into one of that unit's base classes, giving you a wider range of possible options for a reclass beyond what a Marriage Seal offers.

As for your S+ supports, I'm afraid you believe i know you more than i really do, however i will try, at the risk you may find my list a bit offensive in its ignorance: Oboro, Azura, Sakura. How is that for shooting darts in the dark? Did i hit anything?

v: i'm curious to know what kinds of faces and portraits you would have prefer to see in the the character designs for those games. But I agree with the other things you mentioned, except I wasn't aware of the Lucina vs Marth debate, it's silly in my opinion.

v*: a social construct is a form of status created by society that has no logical or biological basis for being or validation. Examples include gender and racism, but others, more intricate also exist.

v***: I like the FF theme c:

*$: interesting.

*. My A+ support would probably be Kaden. He literally seems like the nicest male in all of Fire Emblem Fates (tied with Arthur, who due to bad luck, I'd choose Kaden over) and it seems almost impossible to make him mad as long as you're respectful.

Well, you actually got Sakura right as my #1 (I'd prefer her to be at least 4 years older, though, and maybe have longer hair). I really like her pure-hearted and shy personality and how cute and innocent she is. Oboro, I suppose she's okay? I do find her quite pretty, but she doesn't stand out to me too much, and with her huge crush on Takumi, I'd feel wrong being with her. As for Azura, I do find her outfit kind of awkward and weird, even if she is really pretty with her insanely long hair. Azura being emotionally distant isn't really something I like, since it feels harder to soften an emotionally distant person than someone who's paranoid or bitter. Overall though, Oboro and Azura are still above the neutral point, in regards to my like level.

v: Well, I guess I literally would've preferred any of the artists from the past FE games over the one from Awakening/Fates (well, except for FE1/2) since I don't like the lack of shading and colour gradients compared to past artstyles. I suppose art-wise, the FE7 artstyle is my most preferred, since there's a lot of shading and a wide variety of colours and gradients used.

v*: Ah, I think I get it. I suppose any social construct that's way too vocal, "in your face", "forcing their morals down everyone's throats and punishing people who don't agree with them", or harsh would be among them. Well, there's respectful/mild-mannered people among the bad in any social construct, so I won't mention any specific ones and just say any person who's like what I mentioned in the second sentence of this paragraph would be among my least favourite.

v***: Glad you like it. I played FFII SNES (which is technically FFIV) as a kid, and I enjoyed it quite a lot and got into other FF games later on. FFIV is still my most favourite, though, due to having a clear cut yet good story, having a villain who's very tragic and tries to redeem himself in the end, and for having one of the least exploitable battle/character systems. Also, when it comes to Final Fantasy in general, I find it's the one of the game series with the most touching and emotional music, in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Is humanity awesome, monstrous or completely irrelevant (please only select one)?
10.A Mega Pokémon you'd like to see? 

6. I'm not really all that into history, so I really can't think of anyone unless younger versions of great grandparents are allowed and it wouldn't change the timeline. In that case, I'd pick 50-60 year old versions of both my grandfathers and my grandmother on my dad's side, since I didn't get to know any of them all that well.

7. Superman, The Flash (Barry Allen), and El Dragon (this electrical device controlling superhero from the DC Super Dictionary who even had his own trademark back in the day)

8. That sounds like a horrible idea, but if I absolutely had to, Godspeed (from The Flash Rebirth, who protects innocent and regular civilians in an extremist way), partly reformed Zuko from Avatar (so the Zuko after the Ba Sing Se transformation, but before turning his back on his dad, since he's technically a villain there but a more level-headed one), and Dissidia Golbez (he's still technically a villain, but he's secretly trying to help out the good guys). I really hope those 3 would get along...

9. I guess since I'm a guy who always tries to do/say the right thing, I'll say awesome.

10. Mega Flygon comes to mind. 

8 hours ago, Randoman said:

11. I... think so? I mean, in this day and age, there's a lot more lust and "using people for your own happiness" instead of true love. But I do know that there are still couples who show true love to each other, even if it isn't as common as in the past.

This question was a little more of a joke lol

My last questions!

16. Ham or Turkey sandwich?

17. How tall are you? Do you consider yourself tall short or average?

18. Opinion on the Bee movie?

19. Have you read some of Wendy's (the restaurant) tweets?

20. What do you think about cars and their impact on the human race (just collecting some data, robot stuff)?

26. Favourite fruit
27. What do you think of Nintendo nowadays?
28. Do you have a pet? If so, which one(s)?
29. Why don't we talk more?
30. Do you have skype/discord?
31. Would you ever take justice into your own hands? Can be any circumstances.
32. How old are you? No need to answer if you don't wanna. Just suddenly got curious lmao.
33. What do you think true love means?
34. How would you define justice?
35. Cats or dogs?

11.First Fire Emblem game you ever played?
12.A new class you'd like to see introduced into the series?
13.On a scale of 1-10, how underappreciated is Glade (aka, the least popular Fire Emblem character by vote)?
14.Would you ever play an Iron Man mode in Fire Emblem (ie, the opposite of casual where you can't even reset upon character deaths)?
15.Say something nice about your least favourite Fire Emblem game.

7. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type, and if so, does it fit you?

8. Any personal philosophy or mindset you try to stick to?

9. Do you live in a rural, urban, or suburban area, or a combination?

10. Which do you prefer of the areas above?

11. Are you a pessimist, optimist, realist, nihilist, etc.?

12. Since you like "so horrible it's good" stuff, have you seen Sharknado?

13. I generally dislike impressions questions, but since you're cool, impressions of one Rex Glacies?

21 hours ago, Randoman said:

*. My A+ support would probably be Kaden. He literally seems like the nicest male in all of Fire Emblem Fates (tied with Arthur, who due to bad luck, I'd choose Kaden over) and it seems almost impossible to make him mad as long as you're respectful.

Well, you actually got Sakura right as my #1 (I'd prefer her to be at least 4 years older, though, and maybe have longer hair). I really like her pure-hearted and shy personality and how cute and innocent she is. Oboro, I suppose she's okay? I do find her quite pretty, but she doesn't stand out to me too much, and with her huge crush on Takumi, I'd feel wrong being with her. As for Azura, I do find her outfit kind of awkward and weird, even if she is really pretty with her insanely long hair. Azura being emotionally distant isn't really something I like, since it feels harder to soften an emotionally distant person than someone who's paranoid or bitter. Overall though, Oboro and Azura are still above the neutral point, in regards to my like level.

v: Well, I guess I literally would've preferred any of the artists from the past FE games over the one from Awakening/Fates (well, except for FE1/2) since I don't like the lack of shading and colour gradients compared to past artstyles. I suppose art-wise, the FE7 artstyle is my most preferred, since there's a lot of shading and a wide variety of colours and gradients used.

v***: Glad you like it. I played FFII SNES (which is technically FFIV) as a kid, and I enjoyed it quite a lot and got into other FF games later on. FFIV is still my most favourite, though, due to having a clear cut yet good story, having a villain who's very tragic and tries to redeem himself in the end, and for having one of the least exploitable battle/character systems. Also, when it comes to Final Fantasy in general, I find it's the one of the game series with the most touching and emotional music, in my opinion.

*. sadly i don't remember enough about all the character in Fates, or even all the characters, to have made more educated guesses. For example, I didn't include any one from Nohr. Do you perhaps find any of the female characters on that side for an S+ support?

v. i prefer the older art before Awakening as well, but this is due to art direction and character visual design, not because of art style. I don't like the new, super anime-like, fan service-centered approach of modern fe.

v***. FF is my favorite game series; i love it's music, characters, and stories, haha.

21 hours ago, Arcanite said:

16. Ham or Turkey sandwich?

17. How tall are you? Do you consider yourself tall short or average?

18. Opinion on the Bee movie?

19. Have you read some of Wendy's (the restaurant) tweets?

20. What do you think about cars and their impact on the human race (just collecting some data, robot stuff)?

16. I suppose ham sandwiches, since I feel like ham sandwiches are more consistent in terms of being of good quality than turkey sandwiches.

17. 172 cm, from what I can recall? I guess I'd consider myself to be of average height, based on the people I'm around often.

18. I actually found it okay/good, and was quite surprised when I realized that the public in general had mixed opinions of it.

19. I have no idea about the Wendy's tweets. I do know about Arby's Nintendo related tweets which I find quite neat.

20. I haven't really thought too much about it. I do feel like people should be taking measures to minimize car pollution when possible, though (whether it be by having cleaner gas alternatives available, having more electric/hybrid cars, carpooling, etc.)

10 hours ago, Futaba said:

26. Favourite fruit
27. What do you think of Nintendo nowadays?
28. Do you have a pet? If so, which one(s)?
29. Why don't we talk more?
30. Do you have skype/discord?
31. Would you ever take justice into your own hands? Can be any circumstances.
32. How old are you? No need to answer if you don't wanna. Just suddenly got curious lmao.
33. What do you think true love means?
34. How would you define justice?
35. Cats or dogs?

26. It'd probably be pineapple.

27. I greatly like Nintendo overall, and am glad that they've been really successful and profitable with the Switch. They're still my #1 favourite game company and have been in the past. Though I'll admit, some of their subsidiaries like IS and Gamefreak, I'm not very happy with (I've already explained my issues with Pokemon, as for IS I'm not liking their fanservice in FE among other things like excessive Awakening promotion despite Fates being out/the current FE). And I do think Nintendo has been improving at giving their other IPs more spotlight (like with 3DS Fire Emblem games, Hey Pikmin, etc.) and making new IPs (like Splatoon and Arms).

28. I don't have any pets.

29. I'm not sure. I guess we don't really post in the same threads/sections besides the Interview thread. Well, you can always shoot me up a PM if you want to talk.

30. Nope, and I don't plan on getting them. I've always been quite paranoid about webcams and chatrooms.

31. I hope I wouldn't. As much as possible, I wouldn't want to have to do anything extreme to another person, even if it was to protect others.

32. From what I know, I'll just say that I'm somewhat younger than you, and leave it as that.

33. True love means always putting others before yourself, and always putting the safety/needs of another person as your own priority, instead of prioritizing yourself. So even something like stopping your girlfriend/boyfriend from getting into drugs even if they get mad at you for it would be considered true love to me.

34. Justice is ensuring the protection, dignity, and respect off all living beings and implementing rules and consequences to enforce that protection, dignity, and respect.

35. Dogs, since they're very useful for rescues and airport baggage detection.

8 hours ago, Jotari said:

11.First Fire Emblem game you ever played?
12.A new class you'd like to see introduced into the series?
13.On a scale of 1-10, how underappreciated is Glade (aka, the least popular Fire Emblem character by vote)?
14.Would you ever play an Iron Man mode in Fire Emblem (ie, the opposite of casual where you can't even reset upon character deaths)?
15.Say something nice about your least favourite Fire Emblem game.

11. Fire Emblem 3 Book 1. I thought it was the very first FE at the time, due to thinking the NES couldn't handle a game like Fire Emblem and I checked out the various SNES FEs until I found the one with Marth in it.

12. Unicycler!!! In all honesty, I can't really think of one. Maybe someone with "Seal" like properties like Kishuna from FE7, where their weak combat is made up for by their area of effect abilities like halving enemy magic/accuracy/whatever. Or maybe they shouldn't have combat abilities and they get experience from messing up enemies they're in range of. 

13. Even after reading about him on the Fire Emblem Wiki, I don't think I can properly answer that. Maybe a 4? I mean, he's playable, but doesn't seem particularly important or key to the story.

14. Probably not, except for FE11 Gaiden chapter requirements (which I am much more tolerant of than most FE fans). Even then, I don't think that counts as an Iron Man mode since those deaths are intentional, so I guess that's a no. Though I will mention that my very first FE playthrough (FE3 Book 1) had Cain, Abel, Draug, and Gordin die with me continuing, since I didn't know death was permanent.

15. Well, my least favourite would either be FE4 or FE13 (FE4 for the bad fanbase before FE13 came out especially with how vocal people are about Sigurd, the tedious gameplay with the huge maps, the unfair secrets and mechanics that a guide-less player would not know about, the annoying trading system which uses shops as a medium, FE13 mainly for the bad fanbase and the unreasonable Lucina fans).

FE4: It was the first FE to implement the blue, red, and green squares that appear when you try to move a unit, which is really helpful in showing the various actions you can do.

FE13: I liked how they implemented Einherjar to allow people to use FE units from past games.

8 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

7. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type, and if so, does it fit you?

8. Any personal philosophy or mindset you try to stick to?

9. Do you live in a rural, urban, or suburban area, or a combination?

10. Which do you prefer of the areas above?

11. Are you a pessimist, optimist, realist, nihilist, etc.?

12. Since you like "so horrible it's good" stuff, have you seen Sharknado?

13. I generally dislike impressions questions, but since you're cool, impressions of one Rex Glacies?

7. I don't know my Myers-Briggs personality, sadly.

8. Well, the main ones are me trying to do the right thing as much as possible, making people happy, and annoying people as little as possible.

9. Well, the area I live in is loaded with houses and apartments, with quite a few businesses around but not near downtown or any skyscrapers. I don't know what that would be considered to be.

10. I'm pretty happy with where I live, since it seems to be the right balance of everything (not too far from other people, not noisy like downtown). Though again, I don't know if that'd be rural, urban, or suburban.

11. I'd likely be a pessimist, but I am quite optimistic about my friends'/family's endeavors. I'm mostly pessimistic towards myself and my wishes/expectations being fulfilled, if anything.

12. Nope. I think it'd be too violent for my tastes.

13. I actually thought you were a name change of an existing SF member at first, strangely enough. Well, since you seemed like a level-headed and friendly guy, I was just happy about that and figured you being a good guy is all I need to know and there's no need to check what your previous name was. But, now that I know you're a relatively new member. I guess my impressions still haven't really changed. I mean, being level-headed, calm, and polite is good enough for me!

1 hour ago, ___ said:

*. sadly i don't remember enough about all the character in Fates, or even all the characters, to have made more educated guesses. For example, I didn't include any one from Nohr. Do you perhaps find any of the female characters on that side for an S+ support?

v. i prefer the older art before Awakening as well, but this is due to art direction and character visual design, not because of art style. I don't like the new, super anime-like, fan service-centered approach of modern fe.

*: Well, those were still pretty solid guesses. At least you didn't list characters like Rinkah, Beruka, Scarlet, or Reina, and your three guesses were all at least above the "neutral-like" level.

As for Nohr characters, Felicia comes to mind (she's cute and earnest. though her extreme clumsiness wouldn't make her a first pick) and I'm kind of on the fence about Camilla (I mean, with regular, modest clothes, I think she'd be pretty yet acceptable, looks-wise. Personality-wise, though, I do like her doting side but I don't think I'd want to be with someone that's extremely merciless towards enemies, unless they had a really good reason for it like Oboro. I mean, making a person mad and being "temporary enemies" of sorts is inevitable, and I definitely wouldn't want to be on that side of Camilla).

Edited by Randoman

it's okay, i just wanted to wait before tossing my questions at you.

36. PC or laptop? PC as in desktop.
37. What do you feel about carbonated drinks?
38.  What are your thoughts about Sony Entertainment? (The gaming peeps)
39. What would you change about the current government? 
40. What are your thoughts on abortion? Like, do you think abortion should be illegal regardless of circumstances, abortion should be legal irregardless, abortion should be legal ONLY if it's rape, etc. or whatever your reasons may be.
41. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
42. Would you implement any laws on the internet usage, and if so, what would they be?
43. What are your thoughts about medicating adults for mental illnesses?
44.  What kind of shows do you watch? Can be real life or animated.
45. What are your thoughts on ISPs?

Edited by Futaba

Why hello there Mr Awkward Man

1. First/current Impressions?
  2. Do you play FE Heroes at all?
  3. Are you looking forward to trying out Shadows of Valentia?
  4. On a scale of 1-10 how great is Adobo chicken?
  5. When was the last you've been to the Philippines?

You don't strike me as an anime fan. But even if you aren't, are there animes you have watched, and any among those that you liked?

What's your general view on MLP fanworks? Be it fanfics (e.g. Past Sins by Pen Stroke, Turnabout Storm by NeoArtimus), fan songs (e.g. Discord by Odyssey Eurobeat, Endless Mist of Nightmares by GatoPaint and ShadowcatKirara), or plain old fanart. And what's your favorite of each format?

Have you ever played a Digimon video game? (E.g. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, or Digimon World: Next Order.)

Favorite video game genre?

Have you been to a musical event before?

Edited by Just call me AL

20 hours ago, Futaba said:

it's okay, i just wanted to wait before tossing my questions at you.

36. PC or laptop? PC as in desktop.
37. What do you feel about carbonated drinks?
38.  What are your thoughts about Sony Entertainment? (The gaming peeps)
39. What would you change about the current government? 
40. What are your thoughts on abortion? Like, do you think abortion should be illegal regardless of circumstances, abortion should be legal irregardless, abortion should be legal ONLY if it's rape, etc. or whatever your reasons may be.
41. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
42. Would you implement any laws on the internet usage, and if so, what would they be?
43. What are your thoughts about medicating adults for mental illnesses?
44.  What kind of shows do you watch? Can be real life or animated.
45. What are your thoughts on ISPs?

36. PC, since I don't like how laptop keyboards/speakers/etc. being ruined means buying a brand new laptop instead of just buying the keyboard/speaker/etc. only.

37. I'll drink them when they're the only drink available, and I do like their flavour, but I've been trying to lay off of them lately for health reasons.

38. Well, they are quite rude with some of their gaming advertisements/promos while Nintendo and Microsoft aren't, and I don't like how most of Sony's first party franchises are pretty violent (though Microsoft has the same problem as well). I do think that game franchises like LittleBigPlanet are a good step in the right direct in terms of appealing to everyone and having family friendly games (it's a shame I couldn't get into LittleBigPlanet despite sincerely wanting to like it). I also like that Crash is coming back in the Crash N. Sane Trilogy, though that was more of Activision's doing, since Activision legally own Crash Bandicoot now.

39. I'm not sure what directly would need changing in the government, but somehow I'd want the government to have stronger morals in general. I mean, Trump really wants to give Mexico and other countries the cold shoulder, and Hilary wants to essentially erase freedom of religion. We greatly need politicians that... well... aren't like either of them in those bad aspects.

40. Based on the many stories I've heard of both women and men regretting the abortions they've done (even in cases of rape) and all the resources and groups that have been made in order to help women and men heal from such incidents because it's that big an issue, I'd have to give abortion a solid no, regardless of circumstances. There have also been statistics showing that there are more people willing to adopt kids than babies/children to adopt, so I feel adoption is a more solid option than people give it credit for (especially with adoption quality control rising greatly in the past few decades).

41. I'm good with where I am right now. It's not too crowded, not too lonely and inactive, not too polluted, not too noisy, not too boring... it seems to be just for me.

42. Well, maybe I'd put more strict rules on really rude posters? (as in, they're famous on and off GameFAQs level famous) Like IP blocking for repeated offenses? That's a really good question, but it's hard to come up with a good balance between strict and lenient.

43. Well, so long as it's being done to actually help people and not make money off of them for conditions that are mild enough, I have no problem with it.

44. I mostly just watch The Flash (2014) and Legends of Tomorrow these days. Well, I did watch through "Never Ever Do This At Home" a week or 2 ago, where 2 guys break every appliance and house safety rule they can think of in the name of science. There isn't really any defined kind of show I'll watch, though I do try to lay off of things that are too violent or lewd. 

45. Internet service providers? (that's what I got on wikipedia) I'm not very picky, actually, and I don't particularly favour one over the other. All I know is my family switches back and forth between providers depending on who offers the better deal.

19 hours ago, Motendra said:

Why hello there Mr Awkward Man

1. First/current Impressions?
  2. Do you play FE Heroes at all?
  3. Are you looking forward to trying out Shadows of Valentia?
  4. On a scale of 1-10 how great is Adobo chicken?
  5. When was the last you've been to the Philippines?

1. Well, when I first met you, I thought you were a really respectful, calm, and level-headed guy and I had deep respect for you, since you practically acted like a veteran SF member despite joining very recently. I still essentially think the same of you currently, but I do think it's a shame we haven't really been seeing much of each other on SF lately.

2. If I wasn't heavily against cell phones, I'd probably be playing it like crazy. I do like the game idea, though, and how it allows you to use FE characters from past FE games. I even researched weapon colour types and even planned out a team of Marth, Florina, Merric, and Sakura.

As for why I'm against cell phones:

On 4/29/2017 at 0:16 AM, Randoman said:

Fun fact about me: I don't have a cellphone and I don't plan on getting one. There's a lot of reasons why: I'm stingy and don't want to be bogged down by phone plan costs, barely anyone would call me anyways, I don't want to get any more addicted to electronic devices than I already am, I already roast my eyes looking at computer/TV screens enough as it is (and my eyes are already bad, sight-wise), I'm so annoyed at people in general being on their phone most of the time when they're hanging out with me (not paying attention to me) and I don't ever want to become like them in that manner, among other things.

3. I think so. I may not be able to buy it right away, but I'm definitely more likely to buy it than Awakening or Fates, due to my soft spot for Gaiden (especially with its unique spell/weapon system) and defeating it back in 2011. I really don't like the drastic character design changes, though, and wish they stayed more true to the original designs like FE3, 11, and 12 did.

4. For me, a 7 or 8. It's definitely pretty good, but it wouldn't be top 5 favourite foods material (maybe top 10).

5. The last time I was there was when I was 4-5 years old, for a short vacation.

On a side note, I want to thank you for nominating me for the interview thread in the past. I did search my name in the thread, and nothing came up which is why I thought I didn't get any nominations whatsoever until recently. 

And sorry for all those times I made shipping jokes between you and Crizix/Lettuce (was it Lettuce? I can't remember for sure, but I remember it was an Australian SF member).

7 hours ago, Just call me AL said:

You don't strike me as an anime fan. But even if you aren't, are there animes you have watched, and any among those that you liked?

What's your general view on MLP fanworks? Be it fanfics (e.g. Past Sins by Pen Stroke, Turnabout Storm by NeoArtimus), fan songs (e.g. Discord by Odyssey Eurobeat, Endless Mist of Nightmares by GatoPaint and ShadowcatKirara), or plain old fanart. And what's your favorite of each format?

Have you ever played a Digimon video game? (E.g. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, or Digimon World: Next Order.)

Favorite video game genre?

Have you been to a musical event before?

Cory in the House I'd rather not delve into the more pervy anime that I've watched, but I will mention Bomberman Jetters and Galaxy Angel. I enjoyed both of them (Bomberman Jetters for being a fan of the Bomberman game and the story of Jetters getting quite dark and deep later on, Galaxy Angel for its humour, surprise factor, and Milfeulle Sakuraba). And as a kid I watched Pokemon and Digimon quite a lot.

I've mostly only seen fanart/cosplay on deviantart, though I have seen and listened to a couple of fan songs and video clips. Since fanart and cosplay are the only ones I can properly answer for the second part of your second question, my fanart pick would probably be one of the Human Fluttershy fan drawings on deviantart that I've used in my sig/avatar (and it's hard to pick just one). I have a hard time picking just one for cosplay as well. Well, here's some that I do like that I compiled a long time back:

Sorry, can't say I have. I just watched the first 3 seasons of the TV series, and that's it.

Platformers, I guess, since they're always engaging and fun, and they're always good whether I'm feeling up for a challenge, whether I want to relax, whether I have a lot of time to burn, or if I have only 20-30 mintues of gaming.

Well, I've been to Video Games Live 2-3 times and I saw orchestrated versions of both Buster Keaton's The General and Charlie Chaplain in Modern times. I'm not sure if that's the kind of answer you're looking for.

Edited by Randoman

46. But what about the pain the mothers would have to go through for ~9 months and the pain of childbirth?
47. did I ask if you'd play persona 5? if I did, you can answer again.
48. would you buy a suku plushie? (the very first question I asked you with the animations)
49. What's your favourite country?
50. How would you feel if something happened to a loved one?

Least favorite video game genre?

Have you ever been to a convention at all?

Did you get the ever so elusive to find in stores Nintendo Switch yet?

Favorite MLP:FiM villain?

I know that this is similar to my earlier anime question, but have you read any manga before? If so, which series?

10: Opinion on petticoats?

11: Opinion on kilts?

12: If you were a FE character, what would your class and stats/growths be like?

13: Opinion on Ests in FE?

14: Favorite FE archetype?

15: Opinion on the new weapon triangle in Fates?

16: Opinion on Echoes not having the weapon triangle?