SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I stopped at "My *censored* has its own voice".....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

What

The

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

1. thoughts on Kanye West?

2. fastest running mile time?

3. favorite smoothie?

4. is it hip to be square?

1. I'm sorry, but what in the name of all that is sanctified and holy did I just see with my own eyes? What did I just hear? Can someone erase this from my mind? PLEASE!!?!?!?!?!!?

1. Old Kanye > New Kanye. Kanye now is a little too........ intense. His old music is beyond lit!

Also @Motendra you aren't mad that I said Old Kanye right? cause if you are, and you like new Kanye, we can't be friends

2. I think it was 7 minutes

3. I don't like smoothies!

4. You'd have to give an example of something that's for squares. Glasses are for squares (If you have them because YOU didn't take good care of your eyes. ie: putting your face 2 inches into the TV), but I still think you're hip! :)

Spoiler

seriously though

Bill

wha

wh

how

I cant even

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Ay yo Motendra!

Motendra: Yeah!

What's cooler than being cool?

Reveal hidden contents

OBORO IS THE FRICKING BEST

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

4. A group theme? What does this mean exactly?

5. Old Kanye.

HANDS 

DOWN

Because Old Kanye made this.

ICE COLD! ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT!
Knowing that you knew this made me very happy [:

Hahaha, fair enough

Generally, what I call a "theme" is a co-ordinance between both avatar and signature (and sometimes title, if I feel like going the extra mile). Mine for example, is Macedon's royal family w/ Michalis taking lead. A group theme just that, only along with it, everyone involved co-ordinates with each other almost like a matching set. At least, I certainly find them fun to do, provided that you can find someone to join along. If I were to do one for my current theme, all I'd need is 2 members as Minerva and Maria respectively. For you three, it was almost there, when Smokestack had a Takumi avatar w/ ampharos being the only deviant who could have went finished it w/ Hinata but went with Ike instead

TOUCH THE SKY! You've really great taste! ;)

6. First/Current Impression of me?

7. Who do YOU think I should go with in the next gauntlet?

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

1. Old Kanye > New Kanye. Kanye now is a little too........ intense. His old music is beyond lit!

Also @Motendra you aren't mad that I said Old Kanye right? cause if you are, and you like new Kanye, we can't be friends

Reveal hidden contents

seriously though

Bill

wha

wh

how

I cant even

We gucci. I don't mind New Kanye, but Old Kanye had SOUL.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

oh bill nye, what happened to you :(

I went to the comments section of that video and found this:

"Bill Nye is literally leading people to Christ in the comment section."

WORD!
UP!

Also the dislikes on that video make me happy :)

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

i actually didn't have an example of being square

Well I think you're hip so it really doesn't matter!

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

1. favorite hummus flavor?

2. least favorite vegetable?

3. favorite type of meat?

4. ever been to an MLG?

1. Never had hummus, and I don't think I'd like it

2. I love all vegetables! I can't say that there is one that I could "do without" though

3. Chicken!

4. Nah

5 minutes ago, Motendra said:

ICE COLD! ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT!
Knowing that you knew this made me very happy [:

Lend me some sugar! I am your neighbor!?

6 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Generally, what I call a "theme" is a co-ordinance between both avatar and signature (and sometimes title, if I feel like going the extra mile). Mine for example, is Macedon's royal family w/ Michalis taking lead. A group theme just that, only along with it, everyone involved co-ordinates with each other almost like a matching set. At least, I certainly find them fun to do, provided that you can find someone to join along. If I were to do one for my current theme, all I'd need is 2 members as Minerva and Maria respectively. For you three, it was almost there, when Smokestack had a Takumi avatar w/ ampharos being the only deviant who could have went finished it w/ Hinata but went with Ike instead

Hmm I'll see what they think. 

7 minutes ago, Motendra said:

TOUCH THE SKY! You've really great taste! ;)

I love that song SO much. The instrumentals just make me want to jump for joy!

8 minutes ago, Motendra said:

6. First/Current Impression of me?

7. Who do YOU think I should go with in the next gauntlet?

6. I think you're awesome dude! :)

7. Don't tell Rezzy, Fypo, Eclipse, my twin, or anyone else that you heard it from me, but I say Male Robin ;)

9 minutes ago, Motendra said:

We gucci.

I only listen to the clean versions of music, but you ever heard Clique?

"Break records at Louis, ate breakfast at Gucci" is what I first thought when I saw you say this lol

11 minutes ago, Motendra said:

I don't mind New Kanye, but Old Kanye had SOUL.

STRAIGHT FROM THE GOLD KANYE

CHOP UP THE SOUL KANYE

Ah man

I love Kanye

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I went to the comments section of that video and found this:

"Bill Nye is literally leading people to Christ in the comment section."

WORD!
UP!

well, that's not a bad thing if it actually happens!

the jokes about "this is why trump won" are kinda weird though

1. favorite type of soup?

2. thoughts on Sumia x Chrom?

3. favorite Eeveelution?

4. thoughts on tattoos?

5. do you like Snow White?

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

1. favorite type of soup?

2. thoughts on Sumia x Chrom?

3. favorite Eeveelution?

4. thoughts on tattoos?

5. do you like Snow White?

1. 2 words:

Spoiler

Chicken

Spoiler

Pot

Spoiler

Pie

Spoiler

Soup

2. Never played awakening but I wouldn't marry a total klutz (she's the one who's a klutz right?)

3. Umbreon. seems the most useful to me

4. I don't like tattoos, and I don't want tattoos. And I hate the people who get a tattoo of their girlfriend or boyfriend and then they break up. I'm just like "Now you're literally scared for life!

5. She isn't the prettiest princess, but I can't comment on her personality since I've never seen Snow White before.

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

the jokes about "this is why trump won" are kinda weird though

I like to have political neutrality, but that isn't exactly a "nice" thing to say lol

1. do you use any social media or do you tend to stay away from it?

2. most embarrassing moment, or one of your most embarrassing moments? (feel free to not answer if it's too invasive)

3. spicy foods? yes, no?

4. if you have a kid, what would you name them?

5. if you were to run for president what would be your motto? if you were elected, what would you push to accomplish?

6. what trait(s) do you most admire in other people? likewise, what traits do you most dislike in others?

7. how are you so nice ;;

8. if someone starts to argue with you, do you fight back to prove your point or try to smooth things out?

9. strongest subject (math, literature, etc)?

10. do you speak multiple languages? if so, which ones?

4 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

1. do you use any social media or do you tend to stay away from it?

2. most embarrassing moment, or one of your most embarrassing moments? (feel free to not answer if it's too invasive)

3. spicy foods? yes, no?

4. if you have a kid, what would you name them?

5. if you were to run for president what would be your motto? if you were elected, what would you push to accomplish?

6. what trait(s) do you most admire in other people? likewise, what traits do you most dislike in others?

7. how are you so nice ;;

8. if someone starts to argue with you, do you fight back to prove your point or try to smooth things out?

9. strongest subject (math, literature, etc)?

10. do you speak multiple languages? if so, which ones?

Suh, Soz!

1. You say Social media I say:

Spoiler

58dcfc33b8560_images(1).jpg.365d88d6dc8634a7a896fa41b23298d9.jpg

2. Definitely classified

3. YES!!!!!!

4. If I had a daughter: Linda, Euodia, Syntyche, Anna, Oboro

If I had a son: Rafe

5. I prefer to be politically neutral, but my motto would be "Kindness to all"

6. I don't like pride, greed, and anger. I like loyalty, patience, and kindness :)

7. I have learned to let things that anger me roll off my back, and if they do successfully make me angry, I try to do something else to take my mind off of it. This way I can always maintain a positive attitude in everything that I do :)

8. I'll prove my point if its something I feel string about, but in a way that isn't disrespectful (No cursing, sarcasm any of that stuff). If they're too thick-headed to get through to, I'll smooth it over. But it HAS to be something I feel strong about, otherwise I don't really care XD

9. I am the best at Math!

10. I can speak English and French (not fluently, but I can read it reasonably well)

1. How are you today?

2. What's your favourite Tv-series?

3. How many hours per night do you sleep?

4. What do you most associate with summer?

5. What is the most horrifying experience you ever had?

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

1. How are you today?

2. What's your favourite Tv-series?

3. How many hours per night do you sleep?

4. What do you most associate with summer?

5. What is the most horrifying experience you ever had?

1. Feeling drunk and high I'm doing well :)

2. Psych!

3. I don't sleep cause I'm a robot!

4. Bees, pools, and Hot Dogs!

5. Terrifying is quite different from embarrassing, so I'll answer this one.

I was knocking on people's doors for a reason that I will not explain. The street that I was doing was long and didn't have many houses. Quite Rural actually. I went to this farm looking house and I was trying to find the door (with my friend). It looked somewhat like a Barn and the actual house was down a long (And its really long. Made of gravel/stones) drive way. As I'm walking down the drive way, we see a guy walking to his car as well as three dogs lying down. I call out to him and he says nothing. He gets into his car, as two of the three dogs start running toward us. At this point, my friend is already running away like a maniac. I know you're not supposed to run or anything cause then they'll get the wrong impression, but since my friend ran I had to run too. The dogs were literally right behind me when I reached the end of the drive way, but they stopped cause the guy had an "invisible" shock fence XD

So @GuiltyLove I feel your pain when it comes to dogs, so if you don't like them I 100% understand!

I still like them though :P

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

8. I'll prove my point if its something I feel string about, but in a way that isn't disrespectful (No cursing, sarcasm any of that stuff). If they're too thick-headed to get through to, I'll smooth it over. But it HAS to be something I feel strong about, otherwise I don't really care XD

on that note, what do you feel strongly enough about that you would argue for it? (badly worded vague question oops)

1. yikes that guy from the story is creepy and being chased by mad dogs is terrifying. as someone who grew up in a rural area, i'd be terrified to be a salesperson or go door to door because getting a shotgun pulled on you is fun. i'm glad you still have it in your heart to like dogs though 8') do you have any pets?

2. worst injury you've had, and how you got it?

3. what's the hottest pepper you've ever eaten?

4. have you ever gone trick-or-treating? (if so, do you still do it? and what was the last thing you dressed up as for Halloween?)

5. if you die, what song would you want played at your funeral?

6. if you could be the very best that no one ever was at one thing, what would it be?

7. do you have a role model in life? if so, who?

8. have you ever had anything stolen from you?

1. Favorite Kirby abilities?

2. Opinions of the following:

a. Meow Wow

b. Flowbermeow

c. Meowjesty

3. Have you heard of Maru the cat?

4. Weirdest game you either heard of or played?

5. Favorite fictional princesses?

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

"Break records at Louis, ate breakfast at Gucci" is what I first thought when I saw you say this lol

"My girl a superstar off of a home movie.
Bow on our arrival, the un-American Idols"

Clique still bumps, yo

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

STRAIGHT FROM THE GO KANYE
CHOP UP THE SOUL KANYE

SET ON HIS GOALS KANYE
I HATE THE NEW KANYE
THE BAD MOOD KANYE
THE ALWAYS RUDE KANYE
SPAZ IN THE NEWS KANYE
(speaking of, there was a time in this very thread that I did an FE parody to that. Now if I can just find the post.... )

8. In the event that Marth appears within a Gauntlet, can I confirm your allegiance to the Star & Savior?

9. Are you a fan of Naruto?

1o. If you've listened to Watch The Throne, overall, who did it better: Jay, or Ye?

I thought I was done asking questions, but I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it:

1. Is the glass half-full or half-empty?

2. How did you first come upon animal sacrifices? Would you consider using this instead:Nino:

3. Which FE game do you want to play next?

4. Lobster Lord or Marx?

5. Do you blame Newman or Pineapple?

6. What subjects would you be interested in teaching, as a teacher?

7. Lucky number? It's definitely not 7 I know.

8. Where do your loyalties lie? Family, friends, brands, and the like.

9. Most entertaining SF poster? Most insightful?

10. Is ten questions too many questions?

1 hour ago, komasa said:

What's your top 5 favourite music tracks?

What would you bring to a deserted island?

How would you escape the said deserted island?

1. If you mean music in general, I can't say I have a top 5. One day I'm listening to Good Morning, next day I'm listening to Mariah Carey. Then it's back to video game music again XD

2. I̶'̶d̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶

Satellite Phone!

3. Wait for help after I call for help with my satellite phone!

EVERYONE ELSE

I'm at Olive Garden right now and will answer your questions in due time. I just answered Komasa's questions because they were short and sweet <3

Sit tight!

1 hour ago, wizzard of soz said:

on that note, what do you feel strongly enough about that you would argue for it? (badly worded vague question oops)

1. yikes that guy from the story is creepy and being chased by mad dogs is terrifying. as someone who grew up in a rural area, i'd be terrified to be a salesperson or go door to door because getting a shotgun pulled on you is fun. i'm glad you still have it in your heart to like dogs though 8') do you have any pets?

2. worst injury you've had, and how you got it?

3. what's the hottest pepper you've ever eaten?

4. have you ever gone trick-or-treating? (if so, do you still do it? and what was the last thing you dressed up as for Halloween?)

5. if you die, what song would you want played at your funeral?

6. if you could be the very best that no one ever was at one thing, what would it be?

7. do you have a role model in life? if so, who?

8. have you ever had anything stolen from you?

1. No pets here!

2. I̶'̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶u̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶

I was washing a small glass and I guess I was gripping it too hard cause the glass broke in my hand and went straight into my finger as I was washing the inner circumference with a sponge. You could see the flesh inside of my finger and everything!

3. I don't really know actually. I usually just go to the store, buy as much peppers as possible and I blend it. I've had wasabi before, but I guess I'll say Habañero?

4. Don't celebrate Halloween. Why I don't celebrate Halloween? Confidential

5. Classified

6. Playing Guitar! 

7. I do have a role model, but that's classified

8. No!

1 hour ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

1. Favorite Kirby abilities?

2. Opinions of the following:

a. Meow Wow

b. Flowbermeow

c. Meowjesty

3. Have you heard of Maru the cat?

4. Weirdest game you either heard of or played?

5. Favorite fictional princesses?

1. Superstar: Fighter, yo yo. N64: Fire sword. Squeak squad: Beast

2. I don't need the imaged to know what we're talking about here ;). All of the meow spirits weren't cool enough for me. All I wanted was a Ryu dragon. Still haven't gotten one yet :(

3. I think so, but I'm not sure

4. Sims 2 for PS2

5. Minerva, Jasmine (Aladdin), and Rapunzel I guess.

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

"My girl a superstar off of a home movie.
Bow on our arrival, the un-American Idols"

Clique still bumps, yo

Kanye West? 

I bump that!

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

8. In the event that Marth appears within a Gauntlet, can I confirm your allegiance to the Star & Savior?

9. Are you a fan of Naruto?

1o. If you've listened to Watch The Throne, overall, who did it better: Jay, or Ye?

8. Depends on who else is in the gauntlet bro :(

9. YEAH!

10. I didn't listen to the whole thing, I've only heard Otis. I like them both in that cause Jay said:

"Run up on yeezy the wrong way I might merk ya. Flee in G450 I might surface, political refugee asylum can be purchased. Everything's for sale, got 5 passports I'm never going to jail"

I like that line a lot, although "Maña, naaaaaaaaaaaaaah" was pretty nice. As well as:

"I made Jesus Walks I'm never going shell".

^that line was pretty nuts^

57 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I thought I was done asking questions, but I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it:

1. Is the glass half-full or half-empty?

2. How did you first come upon animal sacrifices? Would you consider using this instead:Nino:

3. Which FE game do you want to play next?

4. Lobster Lord or Marx?

5. Do you blame Newman or Pineapple?

6. What subjects would you be interested in teaching, as a teacher?

7. Lucky number? It's definitely not 7 I know.

8. Where do your loyalties lie? Family, friends, brands, and the like.

9. Most entertaining SF poster? Most insightful?

10. Is ten questions too many questions?

I put Adele and Beyonce on the same pedestal of talent, just wanted to say that.

1. "Glass half-empty, half-full I'll spill ya"

2. HA HA! no.

3. PoR

4. Uh

Lobster Lord?

5. Assigning blame is for the stupid.

6. Chemistry, Trig, Calculas, and maybe law (everyone is gonna start asking me to do their math homework now XD)

7. Lucky numbers are for squares 

8. I remain loyal to those who deserve it. Family and friends are mere titles.

Unconditional loyalty in marriage is my only exception.

A. I think you know the answer to this one, but I'll say Rezzy and keep it moving.

B. I don't find anyone here as insightful as my fellow strategists! ;)

10. Nope!

5 hours ago, Arcanite said:

7. Don't tell Rezzy, Fypo, Eclipse, my twin, or anyone else that you heard it from me, but I say Male Robin ;)

You're not turning to the dark side on me, are you?  Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :cry::cry: How could you do this to meeeeee? 

While I may actually robo twin, I'm still going to ask some questions even though I TOTALLY  know all the answers already, lol I know nothing in all reality though, Ima bad twin

1.  You mentioned being a robo teacher, any prefered age group and or subject?

2. If you could spend one day in one person's life, real or fictional, who would it be?

3.  Opinion on AUs?

4. Batman vs Superman?

5.  If you could live anywhere, real or fictional, where would it be?

6. Favorite Anime/Cartoon?

7. If you were in charge of making a videogame or movie, what would it be about?

8.  Would people pay to watch a movie of your life?

9. Do you have any siblings? (this may have been asked already)

10.  Once you and the robo race take over, are there any humans you will spare?

3 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

You're not turning to the dark side on me, are you?  Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :cry::cry: How could you do this to meeeeee? 

Nooooooooooo! I'm not abandoning you! I apologize! I should have never said anything like that :(:. D̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶?̶

7 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

While I may actually robo twin, I'm still going to ask some questions even though I TOTALLY  know all the answers already

Yes! Of course! This is entirely just for the purpose of others, and not for yourself!

8 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

1.  You mentioned being a robo teacher, any prefered age group and or subject?

2. If you could spend one day in one person's life, real or fictional, who would it be?

3.  Opinion on AUs?

4. Batman vs Superman?

5.  If you could live anywhere, real or fictional, where would it be?

6. Favorite Anime/Cartoon?

7. If you were in charge of making a videogame or movie, what would it be about?

8.  Would people pay to watch a movie of your life?

9. Do you have any siblings? (this may have been asked already)

10.  Once you and the robo race take over, are there any humans you will spare?

1. Age group doesn't matter to me, but since I said chemistry, Calculus, trig, and law, I'd guess 9th grade and up is where I'd fit lol

2. Y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶

A day in the life of MaskedAmpharos or MrSmokestack sounds fun. Also, a day in the life of Eclipse, so I can see what it's like to be a mod! :P

3. AUs? *Googles*

Atronomical units? Likely not what you meant

A mobile company in Japan? Likely not what you meant.

Australian people? I've met one Australian person before. He was awesome :D

I'm not sure what you meant so please clarify!

4. Batman. Men with Skill > Men with power

5. France! Because cheese :P

6. Anime: Naruto or Full metal

Cartoon: Foster's home of imaginary friends, or The Amazing World of Gumball. OR Regular Show!

7. Probably just a better version of Agents of Shield to be honest. I'd also like a Full Metal Alchemist video game for PS4 that plays like soul Calibur

Now if I were to give you an original idea, that'd probably take me a few hours to type up cause I want to make sure it's perfect! But as a baseline, I'll say some sort of game that focuses on Ninjas (not named Ninja gaiden). Or some other game with a very long story mode with a "For Honor" play style except it's more centered around Hand to hand combat and less "gore-y".

8. One part in particular, but it's classified.

9. Hmmmmm. I'll say that I have 2

10. It's a REALLY long list, but you're on there for sure! :)

We also plan on taking all of the current world leaders and putting them in a big gladiator pit just to see who'd win.

Who wants to see Putin and Trump in a slug fest? I know I do!

Also, just for future references, DO NOT EAT AT OLIVE GARDEN.

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Nooooooooooo! I'm not abandoning you! I apologize! I should have never said anything like that :(:. D̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶?̶

Of course I love me, me!

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

3. AUs? *Googles*

Atronomical units? Likely not what you meant

A mobile company in Japan? Likely not what you meant.

Australian people? I've met one Australian person before. He was awesome :D

I'm not sure what you meant so please clarify!

Alternate Universes, or Parallel Universes mb.

21 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

10. It's a REALLY long list, but you're on there for sure! :)

We also plan on taking all of the current world leaders and putting them in a big gladiator pit just to see who'd win.

Who wants to see Putin and Trump in a slug fest? I know I do!

Also, just for future references, DO NOT EAT AT OLIVE GARDEN.

This actually seems extremely entertaining.  

Also, my hometown doesn't have an Olive Garden, so no worries.

Of course I love me, me!

Good to know, me!

Alternate Universes, or Parallel Universes mb.

Hm

never real thought about it......

The original question was my opinion on it so I guess I'll say that I never really thought they existed or anything.

5 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

This actually seems extremely entertaining.  

And that's why I want you there to see it :)