SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

11 hours ago, Jotari said:

21.Have you seen Gone With The Wind?
22.The most complex thing you do in your kitchen (there is a right and wrong answer to this)?
23.Opinion on polygamy?
24.Is Cannibalism ethically immoral (ignoring the biological factors that makes it inadvisable)?
25.(Probably) Not at all related to the above, what's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

21. The 1939 film? I have indeed. While I think the novel is generally superior, it was a good adaptation. Also kind of cool how it was made just three years after the novel's release. It always tickles my fancy when something is adapted while the original author is still alive.
22. I don't know...nothing really seems complex to me, but I guess certain stews and stuff that have a lot of steps to them.
23. I don't think it's impossible to pull off well, but it's not something just anyone can do fairly and justly. For that reason, I think it's generally best to avoid it and to also avoid encouraging it. It's almost never done with noble intentions/motives either, so there's that to take into account also. People are going to be hurt and lives will be made difficult.
24. Absolutely repulsive. I won't judge if it was done out of desperation/necessity, but it's not something I would do either.
25. I don't typically eat strange things, but I guess I've had offal. To most westerners, that's pretty weird! I've had sheep brains and eyes in particular, those seem to be the ones that weird people out the most.

7 hours ago, Kloe said:

ec9ae0230d.jpg

What do you think of this?

it's...it's beautiful...

6 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

6. Fight or flight?

7. Favorite season?

8. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type, and if so, does it fit you?

9. Do you have any siblings? If so, do you get along with them well, and if not, would you want any? (If this is too personal feel free to ignore.)

10. Any personal philosophy or mindset you try to stick to?

6. Some situations call for fight, some others call for flight. It's not a question of just one or the other all the time.

7. Definitely summer, but each season has its own beauty and redeeming values.

8. I usually get INTJ. Some parts of it fit so well it's a bit scary, but some other parts...not so much. I don't really remember the particulars right now, so I can't say exactly which.

9. I do. Three of them, in fact. I get along with them well enough, though we have our disagreements. But what healthy relationship doesn't?

10. Moderation and altruism. It might be a bit too simple of an answer, but that's the general gist of what I try to be (keyword: try). Of course, I also try to improvise as the situation calls for it and be flexible where I can.

6 hours ago, Chen said:

11. favorite philosopher?

12. favorite work of a philosopher?

13. what's more important: emotions or rationale??

14. are extremities ever good?

15. do the ends justify the MEMES?

11. It's hard to say a definite favourite, but I like Mulla Sadra and Ibn Sina a lot. They're both possessing of a powerful intellect and are absolutely thorough, though not without their faults. The Buddha is also magnificent, he's been a personal inspiration for me for a long time. Zhuangzi has said a lot of excellent things on record, and I appreciate him a lot. I'm not 100% on any of the ones I mentioned, but I find to feel more divisive when it comes to western philosophers. There are, of course, a lot I like as a whole (e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Descartes, Kant, Aquinas, etc.) but they also tend to say things that make me raise eyebrows. All that said however, I don't try to exactly "follow" any philosopher, but I take what I like about their works and always keep in mind that since they are also human, no matter how powerful, they also make some egregious mistakes (one could say that with people like them, their mistakes has the potential to be pretty huge). Eastern philosophy is generally strong though (with...exceptions).

12. Since I mentioned the two, I can't really go without saying that their respective magnum opuses are among my favourites: Al-Asfar (sometimes translated as the Four Journeys) and Kitab al-Shifa (The Book of Healing). Both are incredibly deep, dense and thoughtful works that expand the mind to far beyond. However, while I didn't mention him because he didn't exactly find any school of philosophy or anything of the sort, Morteza Motahhari has some of the greatest books and commentaries written on philosophy thus far (including a transcendent commentary on the Four Journeys, which is itself transcendent (it's even in the full title!)), and I have scarcely seen a more powerful intellect, a stronger pen or a more open mind in the world of scholars and philosophers. He's more complete than most as a human being, and it shows fully in his works.

13. Neither is definitively more important than the other. Some situations call for emotions, some call for rationale, and some call for both in varying amounts. As human beings, we have the capacity for profound emotion and profound logic, and for this very reason, I find it inadvisable at best and absolutely foolish at worst to abandon one or the other. To truly grow as a human being, one needs to have all of one's qualities grow to the same point, at the same rate. This was covered slightly in a previous question (not to admonish you for asking, because it's a great question! but just saying that parts of it I won't repeat because of that), but I forgot which question it was. In the end though, they must both coexist if we are to be ideal humans.

14. If we go by a general definition, then extremities either way you go are not good and will only be a cause for misery. However, I think there's some misunderstandings going on where extremes are considered, one of these being how people tend to view moderation as being without any "extreme action" like...confronting things. Like waging war against something obviously harmful. It's assuming that the very act of confrontation and/or violence is itself extreme, but it's sometimes a necessity (an ugly and unbearable one it may be; see: Nazi Germany). Hiroshima, however? That was extreme. In general, extremities may solve things, they may even do good, but too often (basically all the time) they do much more harm than good, even if it's going extreme in something good.

15. ALWAYS. The memes, however, don't always justify the ends unfortunately. =(

2 hours ago, abalone princess said:

OH BOY NATEMARE MY FAVOURITE PERSON IVE BEEN WAITING 20 YEARS FOR THIS

1. IMPRESSIONS????!??!?!?!?!!

2. WHO ARE YOU

3. TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF THAT I DONT ALREADY KNOW

4. ANY QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO BE ASKED???

5. FIRST AND CURRENT IMPRESSIONS OF THE NICKNAME NATEMARE

OH BOY KIM MY FAVOURITE PERSON I TOO HAVE BEEN WAITING 20 YEARS FOR THIS

1. First: oh boy this is certainly a person, probably among those that come and go and I never really get to interact
Current: I've rarely been gladder to be wrong. You are super fun and great at conversing, and your passion, energy and positive vibes are contagious. Also you have a sense of humour, even about bad/mortifying things. That's always a plus.

2. Who am I? Whoooooooooooo am I?

I'm Jean Valjean.

3. Did you know I'm descended from the prophet of Islam on my mother's side?

4. ASK ME ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING A CHAP CAN UNLOAD

5. First: ha ha wow you are so clever for inventing this pklucas531
Current: If I were a missing pet, my poster would say "answers to natemare"

595ca78a29.png

6. IF YOU WERE WALKING DOWN AN OTHERWISE EMPTY HALLWAY AND YOU SAW THIS SCENE WHAT WOULD YOU DO

7. DO YOU JUST WANNA FREE SOMEBODY

8. DO YOU LOVE JOSHUA HONG

9. WOULD YOU WEAR MAKEUP IF U KNEW HOW TO APPLY IT??? WHY OR WHY NOT

10. MILK OR CEREAL FIRST

6. I would love life for the rest of my life.

7. YEAH MAN

8. N-no sry. =(

9. It depends on the kind of make-up, but heck yeah. I wouldn't do it all the time, but I'd do it from time to time to feel the GLAM ROCK.

10. Gosh, cereal off course!!!!

11. ICE CREAM TOPPINGS???

12. FAVOURITE ANIME CLICHÉ

13. HAVE U EVER HEARD A SEVENTEEN SONG

14. WHICH SF THEME DO YOU USE

15. WHICH ONE ARE U

Reveal hidden contents

52b3d3f65a.png

11. Usually I have it plain, but I won't object to whipped cream, cherries, butterscotch, or other things. Depends on me mood though.

12. Angry girl screaming at stupid guy. Honourable mention to adjusts glasses.

13. YES! I listened to TWO just so I could say I've heard one. =)

14. GREEN

15. The one shoving the bottle down the poor sap's throat.

16. IF YOU WEREN'T NATE FROM ENGLISH CLASS WHAT CLASS WOULD YOU BE FROM

17A. DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE ONLY SEVENTEEN

17B. DO YOU ONLY GOT A FEW DOLLARS

18. HOW HAS YOUR YEAR BEEN

19. ARE YOU HAPPY RIGHT NOW

20. RANK THE FOLLOWING LYRICS FROM FAVOURITE TO LEAST FAVOURITE:

something bursting me electricity
what the funk yo
yeah oh my god yeah oh my god say yeah oh my god yeah oh my god yeah oh god yeah oh my god yeah oh my god say oh my god oh my god
apple juice watching sing street

16. Definitely science. *Adjusts glasses*

17A. EIEN WO JUU NANA SAI

17B. ONLY A FEW...HUNDRED THAT IS! (sry I can't respond with the appropriate responses =( )

18. TOO GREAT TO BE TRUE

19. YEAH!!!

20. This is cruel, but I'll do it just for you:

#1: something bursting me electricity
#2: apple juice watching sing street
#3: yeah oh my god yeah oh my god say yeah oh my god yeah oh my god yeah oh god yeah oh my god yeah oh my god say oh my god oh my god
#4: what the funk yo

2 hours ago, Koneko said:

16. Who's best girl in Granblue Fantasy?

17. What's the most exciting thing you are looking forward to this year?

18. Favorite Iranian director?

19. What were some of the most memorable moments with each of your siblings?

20. What's your favorite animal (not t-rex)?

16. Lamretta. There can be no other.

17. I might be going to America! That's going to be boatloads of fun!

18. Mehran Modiri, probably. While there are things I don't like about his directing habits, he's generally really good and funny. Alireza Attaran also, with similar sentiments. Kamal Tabrizi, Kiarostami, Makhmalbaf and Siroos Moghaddam are also pretty great in their own rights, though not always comedy directors. Sometimes Soroush Sehhat and Rambod Javan can also make some great things with biting social commentary while being extremely witty, but sometimes they fall so flat you wonder why.

19. With my older siblings, it's probably the one time we made dominos out of all of our VHS tapes. With my younger one, probably when he was a baby and I took care of him.

20. WHALES. I also love a great deal of other aquatic creatures, and also reptiles and arthropods. To give a few more examples, I love coelacanths, horseshoe crabs, moray eels, ocean sunfish, bottlenose dolphins, sea anemones, mantis shrimps and pistol shrimps among many others from aquatic creatures, iguanas, chameleons, geckos, komodo dragons, snakes and alligators/crocodiles from reptiles, and mantises, grasshoppers, beetles (stag and rhino both, favourite rhino probably being Hercules), ants, termites, flies and scorpions from arthropods. The world is just FULL of amazing and incredible creatures! I love all of them.

21. PRETTIEST

Reveal hidden contents

7fbc4607f5.png

22. PRETTIEST

Reveal hidden contents

e0d9c46d24.png

23. PRETTIEST

Reveal hidden contents

76e24864f7.png

24. WHAT KIND OF SINGING VOICES DO YOU PREFER

25. DID YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU

21. I like far left. She's got style.

22. Second from left. That's a dorky but cute hairstyle.

23. Second from left again. He's rockin' it.

24. I think I like just about every kind of voice, but I'd like for the singer in question to just be very expressive with their voice. But to indulge you, I'll say that I really love singers whose voices break mid-singing a lot (e.g. David Bowie, Laura Branigan) and I also love a lot of range (e.g. Freddie Mercury, Rob Halford). But then there's someone like Michael Jackson who doesn't put any of that on display (usually) but he's still so good that I love him anyway.

25. Y-y-yes, and I you. And this brings me comfort.

26. YOUR FAVOURITE OF MY PRODUCE 101 FAVOURITES

Reveal hidden contents

ZjfW6Fk.pngZTyDbHS.png39Cq0tG.pngYdkznPP.png64230dd654.png

JQYQKQI.pngCWwgh1L.png12ZuteX.pngo9KBTg5.pngVJsa6H6.png

eBufU0t.pngZMhpV0l.png

yWRPRMU.pngwqdDDaY.png

dFUNnq4.pngc0YNXGd.png

27. HOW GAY ARE YOU FEELIN RN

28. ARE YOU........A FASHION??!?!?!??

29. i love you

30. did u know that u are an amazing person who means a lot to not only me but im sure many many other people both online and offline as well

26. Just by looks, probably first on top left. Second from left looks like a good boy too. Actually probably the guy with the pompadour (second row, second from right). The fries guy is pretty neat too.

27. Not really gay at all sry. =(

28. YES I AM A FASHION
A WALKING TALKING FASHION

29. Y-you too.

30. oh GOD are u trying to kill me from the hazukashii

thanks though that means a lot ;__;

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

1: Impression of me, if any?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

1: I don't really know you and haven't seen enough of your posts to form an opinion, sorry. =( You generally seem like a mature and responsible, if not reliable, person though.

2: Self-improvement is all of what I strive for. I'd like a peaceful, stable life, and I can't get that if I'm not up to the task.

3: Kids are great. I wouldn't mind having any in the future.

4: Earlier in the thread I mentioned how I like the SaGa series of video games. They're almost universally panned in the west, while they're beloved million sellers in Japan.

5: It's not exactly "everyone else" but I really don't like the Michael Bay Transformers movies, and was surprised to see that a lot of people actually don't share this opinion.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Have you read Tensei Shitara Slime datta ken? If so, what do you think of it, and who's your fav char?

2. Is VLR better than 999 and should I watch an LP of it?

3.Fav 999 char?

4. Fav 999 endng?

- did you know there's a Mara figure?
- would you get the Mara figure?
- would you get ME the Mara figure?
- what made you join SF?
- what made you accept the invitation to become a staff?

21 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Current: If I were a missing pet, my poster would say "answers to natemare"

i love this so much

13. YES! I listened to TWO just so I could say I've heard one. =)

AW UR A PAL

17B. ONLY A FEW...HUNDRED THAT IS! (sry I can't respond with the appropriate responses =( )

OMG DONT SORRY THERES NO APPROPRIATE RESPONSE EXCEPT URS

22. Second from left. That's a dorky but cute hairstyle.

UR DORKY BUT CUTE

26. Just by looks, probably first on top left. Second from left looks like a good boy too. Actually probably the guy with the pompadour (second row, second from right). The fries guy is pretty neat too.

EXCELLENT

30. oh GOD are u trying to kill me from the hazukashii

thanks though that means a lot ;__;

MANY HEARTS

31. FAVOURITE SVT SONG BETWEEN AJU NICE AND BOOM BOOM

32. ARE U SUPERSTITIOUS

33. IF YOU WERE A 'MON WHAT 'MON WOULD U BE (I.E. NATEMON ETC.)

34. THOUGHTS ON CARROTS

35. IF YOU COULD DO A SINGLE THING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH NO REPERCUSSIONS WHAT WOULD IT BE

36. FAVOURITE KINDS OF COLOUR SCHEMES???

37. FAVOURITE KINDS OF COLOURS OVERALL??? NOTHING SPECIFIC BUT LIKE PASTELS, WARM COLOURS, SATURATED COLOURS, ETC.

38. WHAT COLOUR DOMINATES UR CLOSET

39. IS IT THE SAME AS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR

40. ON A SCALE FROM 1 TO 17 HOW UNSTOPPABLE ARE YOU RN

41. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

42. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS

43. DO YOU LIKE BREAD

44. FAVOURITE STYLE OF GLASSES??????

45. LONG HAIR VS SHORT HAIR (BOTH GENDERS)

46. HOW TALL ARE YOU IN CM

47. SPAGHETTI OR SOUP

48. IF YOU CAME TO AMERICA WOULD U SAY HI TO ME

49. DESCRIBE THE LAST DREAM YOU REMEMBER

50. PRETTIEST

Spoiler

ecad03aacb.png

ab86b09bc0.png

d6df596ddb.png

512220bd8f.png

55aea30cf0.png

e182719717.png

f07b8b9929.png

621f573d86.png

51. FAVOURITE SPICES

52. ARE U CUTE

53. FAVOURITE HUE OF PINK (no pic required, just describe)

54. SOMETHING YOU HAVEN'T DONE IN A WHILE BUT REALLY WANT TO DO RIGHT NOW

55. FUNNIEST THING YOU OWN

71. What was your worst nightmare?
72. Do you dislike puns?
73. Recommend a book to me pls
74. Favorite shade of red?
75. Do you like the rain?
76. Are you an edgelorde?
77. If you had three wishes and couldn't wish for more wishes, what would you wish for?
78. How does a woodchuck chuck wood?
79. What is the most you would spend on a concert?
80. Do you appreciate a video game's story, graphics, or gameplay more?

56. RANK THE FOLLOWING LYRICS FROM FAVOURITE TO LEAST FAVOURITE

poop poop poop
i ordered a pizza but theres no coupon, stress
if im a squid, if im really a squid, are you all octupi?
girls look at her and call her a soybean paste girl

57. KID MONSTER OR RAP MONSTER

58. DO YOU LIKE HATS

59. THE BEST THING THATS HAPPENED TO YOU THIS YEAR

60. WHAT CALMS YOU DOWN

81. If you could change one event from the past, would you do it and what event would it be?
82. Do you have an anime/manga list??
83. Can you believe Ganondork's last name is Dragmire??
84. Prettiest?

Spoiler

NG9vFxy.png

85. What's your favorite type of poetry?
86. Do you have a favorite poem?
87. If SF were an anime, which character would you be?
88. What's your least favorite anime cliche?
89. Prettiest?

Spoiler

ZFGwMzS.jpg

90. What's your favorite jewelry? (necklace, bracelet, ring, etc..)

rip nightmare

21. What areas do you want to visit the most in NIPPON and why?

22. Explain what your dream house would look like (all rooms would be nice but that sounds like too much so uh maybe 2-3)

6. what is your favorite snack

7. what kinds of music do you like?

8. speaking of music, do you play any music?

9. do you have any pets? if you don't, do you want any?

10. favorite color?

11. favorite movie, if any?

12. favorite plant

13. how are you today?

91. Can you dance?
92. Can you sing??
93. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS LOVE???
94. Thoughts on this room?

Spoiler

z2CaShP.jpg
kNdrloJ.jpg

95. What's your favorite gemstone?
96. If you could control one element, which would it be?
96a. What nefarious deeds would you do with this power?
97. Which Pokemon games have you played?
97a. Which one did you like the most?
98. Have you seen Shin Sekai Yori?
98a. If so, what did you think?
99b. If not, why haven't you?
99. Happy birthday!!
100. Why did this interview feel so short?

On 4/22/2017 at 8:41 AM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

1.Have you read Tensei Shitara Slime datta ken? If so, what do you think of it, and who's your fav char?

2. Is VLR better than 999 and should I watch an LP of it?

3.Fav 999 char?

4. Fav 999 endng?

1. I have not, sorry. =( If I read it in the future, I will get back to you about it.

2. I have not played VLR, but I have played 999. However, I feel like this sort of game is best experienced by playing it yourself, so watching an LP will cheapen it.

3. It's somewhere between Seven, Snake, Ace and Clover.

4. Axe.

Actually probably the true ending or submarine. But I love axe too.

17 hours ago, Kloe said:

- did you know there's a Mara figure?
- would you get the Mara figure?
- would you get ME the Mara figure?
- what made you join SF?
- what made you accept the invitation to become a staff?

- YES IT'S GLORIOUS
- ABSOLUTELY
- Definitely!
- I was looking for a community to join, and I didn't really think about it but I joined and slowly became a part of it. I was already a part of another community, but I guess I was looking for something the other one didn't give me.
- The first time? It was very unexpected, but Vincent came to me and I felt like it was my duty. The second time was because I was disgruntled with the current staff, but now I'm practically retired, maybe actually retired after this.

3 hours ago, abalone princess said:

OMG DONT SORRY THERES NO APPROPRIATE RESPONSE EXCEPT URS

UR DORKY BUT CUTE

MANY HEARTS

thx...

th-thx u 2

MANY MORE

31. FAVOURITE SVT SONG BETWEEN AJU NICE AND BOOM BOOM

32. ARE U SUPERSTITIOUS

33. IF YOU WERE A 'MON WHAT 'MON WOULD U BE (I.E. NATEMON ETC.)

34. THOUGHTS ON CARROTS

35. IF YOU COULD DO A SINGLE THING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH NO REPERCUSSIONS WHAT WOULD IT BE

31. AJU NICE

32. I'd say absolutely not. But that's not to say I don't believe in the supernatural.

33. REXMON

34. I LOVE CARROTS and especially carrot juice. It's so sweet and delicious and goes so well with ice cream. ;__; I've also learned that since vitamin A is soluble in fat only, the whole ice cream thing is a way to help absorb the vitamin A content in carrot juice. =0

35. Gather up all the knowledge in the world. And then study even more.

36. FAVOURITE KINDS OF COLOUR SCHEMES???

37. FAVOURITE KINDS OF COLOURS OVERALL??? NOTHING SPECIFIC BUT LIKE PASTELS, WARM COLOURS, SATURATED COLOURS, ETC.

38. WHAT COLOUR DOMINATES UR CLOSET

39. IS IT THE SAME AS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR

40. ON A SCALE FROM 1 TO 17 HOW UNSTOPPABLE ARE YOU RN

36. It usually depends on what it's for, but generally I like earthy, baroque, gothic and rococo schemes a lot. Oh and basically anything from the 80s.

37. Everything! It's mostly the same as the answer above, but I love earthy colours a lot. Also HIGH CONTRAST.

38. BLACK, RED, POIPLE, DARK BLUE, NAVY, WHITE

39. HMMM, it's pretty close, but it's not all of my favourite colours. I like gold and silver and a bunch of other colours a lot too.

40. 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

41. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

42. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS

43. DO YOU LIKE BREAD

44. FAVOURITE STYLE OF GLASSES??????

45. LONG HAIR VS SHORT HAIR (BOTH GENDERS)

41. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

42. Sunny side up with soft yolk, or soft-boiled. Soft-boiled is probably my favourite.

43. I LOVE bread! I can't live without bread too be honest, and I might prefer it to rice actually.

44. All metal, rimmed all around. Square is a good shape, but shapes depend on the person's face too, so that's a bit less firm.

45. I think it works in a weird way. There's the whole "it looks good on some people" thing, but there's also that I feel like short hair takes more maintenance and style to look good on girls and long hair takes more maintenance and style to look good on guys.

46. HOW TALL ARE YOU IN CM

47. SPAGHETTI OR SOUP

48. IF YOU CAME TO AMERICA WOULD U SAY HI TO ME

49. DESCRIBE THE LAST DREAM YOU REMEMBER

50. PRETTIEST

Reveal hidden contents

ecad03aacb.png

ab86b09bc0.png

d6df596ddb.png

512220bd8f.png

55aea30cf0.png

e182719717.png

f07b8b9929.png

621f573d86.png

46. About exactly 188cm.

47. They both have their places, in the same meal even! Sometimes a soup is so good I have three plates of it and don't even feel like going after the main dish. But a good spaghetti is excellent as well.

48. I would probably hang out with you too be honest. And I GUESS say hi too.

49. I found out this guy wasn't voice by Chikao Ohtsuka any more (because he's dead and they decided to replace him) and screamed "noooooooooooooooo" before waking up. It was more of a nightmare, to be honest.

50. Either second from bottom or first from top.

51. FAVOURITE SPICES

52. ARE U CUTE

53. FAVOURITE HUE OF PINK (no pic required, just describe)

54. SOMETHING YOU HAVEN'T DONE IN A WHILE BUT REALLY WANT TO DO RIGHT NOW

55. FUNNIEST THING YOU OWN

51. I love black pepper, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, saffron and probably a couple others.

52. According to you. =)

53. Kirby pink.

54. GO TO THE BOOK STORE AND BUY THINGS

55. I used to have an artificial piece of shit, used for pranks. Right now though, it's probably my life.

3 hours ago, Iris said:

God Morning.

God Morning Iris. How are you on this fine day.

3 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

71. What was your worst nightmare?
72. Do you dislike puns?
73. Recommend a book to me pls
74. Favorite shade of red?
75. Do you like the rain?
76. Are you an edgelorde?
77. If you had three wishes and couldn't wish for more wishes, what would you wish for?
78. How does a woodchuck chuck wood?
79. What is the most you would spend on a concert?
80. Do you appreciate a video game's story, graphics, or gameplay more?

71. The one I described to Kim, probably.
72. I love puns! But they must be used appropriately and with finesse.
73. I don't know if you're looking for fiction or non-fiction (I'm guessing fiction) or what genre, and I don't know what you've already read and not read, or even what sorts of books you like, but...my recommendations go something like Dracula, Frankenstein, Invisible Man, To Kill a Mockingbird, Les Misérables, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Gone With the Wind, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, George's Marvellous Medicine, The Iron Giant, Faust, Discworld novels (Colour of Magic and Light Fantastic are my favs and the first in the series; Hogfather is also very good), and...I dunno, those are what come to mind first! I'd have to take a look at my shelves to remember more, so have these on your backburner for now. Dracula is probably my fave of the bunch, but I love Les Misérables and Frankeinstein a lot too. I'm lame and pretty much only read classical novels. =(
74. Blood red.
75. I love the rain, and the wind, and the lightning and thunder, and pretty much any weather phenomena! They're so incredible and beautiful, each in their own ways, and I'm always in awe of them and they tend to brighten my day (even though it gets cloudy) every time they happen. ;__;
76. N-no, of course not! Whatever could make you think that?!
77. I'd wish for the prosperity of mankind, for the poor and depraved to get what they need, and then free the genie.
78. A woodchuck chucks wood by wooding chuck, I believe.
79. If it's something I really want to go to, I would definitely spend $200 or maybe a bit more. I expect concerts to be expensive deals in general, so I won't shy away too much from paying.
80. Difficult question for me. Certainly, I'd love a game's mechanics if they're well done, but I tend to enjoy the artistic and creative aspects of a game much more than most others would. So if a game was creatively great, I'd love it as a game even if the mechanics and design are mediocre. But of course, I know the best games are those which have everything done well. So I guess I'd say I value graphics and story more, but that's also a difficult thing to say since everything in a game is so closely tied together that I don't think I'd want a game any different than it is. I think in the end the creative aspects edge out the mechanical aspects for me, but I value all of them deeply. While I look at games as more works of art, there's no doubt that they're works of engineering as well, and I can't help but appreciate them for it when both are done well, similar to appreciating a well-made and beautiful building.

56. RANK THE FOLLOWING LYRICS FROM FAVOURITE TO LEAST FAVOURITE

poop poop poop
i ordered a pizza but theres no coupon, stress
if im a squid, if im really a squid, are you all octupi?
girls look at her and call her a soybean paste girl

57. KID MONSTER OR RAP MONSTER

58. DO YOU LIKE HATS

59. THE BEST THING THATS HAPPENED TO YOU THIS YEAR

60. WHAT CALMS YOU DOWN

#1: poop poop poop
#2: if im a squid, if im really a squid, are you all octupi?
#3: i ordered a pizza but theres no coupon, stress
#4: girls look at her and call her soybean paste girl

57. RAP MONSTER

58. I love hats, especially TOP HATS. I used to love fedoras a lot, until some people ruined it. Ugh. But hats in general are great, they give a character and class that's unmatched

59. I rediscovered a lot of things about myself, and learned so much. And I also learned a lot about others, humans in general, this universe, and existence. I think that's really good.

60. GREAT MUSIC, GREAT COMPANY, GREAT GAMES, GREAT FOOD/SNACKS, especially a nice, chilled sparkling drink, an ice cream, or some other thing like that

2 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

81. If you could change one event from the past, would you do it and what event would it be?
82. Do you have an anime/manga list??
83. Can you believe Ganondork's last name is Dragmire??
84. Prettiest?

Reveal hidden contents

NG9vFxy.png

85. What's your favorite type of poetry?
86. Do you have a favorite poem?
87. If SF were an anime, which character would you be?
88. What's your least favorite anime cliche?
89. Prettiest?

Reveal hidden contents

ZFGwMzS.jpg

90. What's your favorite jewelry? (necklace, bracelet, ring, etc..)

81. Hiroshima/Nagasaki. While it ended as well as it could have, I would rather avoid having a disaster of that scale. I wish we didn't have to kill, destroy and ruin so much before we learned that sometimes, the things we do are bad.
82. I have a MAL, but it's really super outdated. I ought to update it at some point, but it's been blocked for a while so I haven't been able to. =(
83. What the heck, seriously?!
84. Bottom centre, deffo.
85. Ghazal, Masnavi and Ruba'i are my favourites, but I also greatly enjoy haiku and sonnets. I'm not too familiar with foreign types of poetry unfortunately, but it's something I would love to fix soon!
86. This, this, this and this are among my favourites in the veritable sea of excellence which is Iranian poetry. These are only some of my favourites, but they're all very high up there. There's just too many incredible poems to choose from, but these should give you a good idea of the sort of thing I like! They have unfortunately lost their metre, rhyme and some level of nuance and wordplay in their translation, but it should still be good! Translated humbly by yours truly and, seeing as how I am no expert, they might be a bit rough, but I tried my best to convey the meanings (not to plug or anything, though...).
87. I've been usually said to be (by other people) the cool and mysterious dude who only shows up to help in a pinch or to give advice. The aloof mentor, basically. In reality, I'd probably be a background character, if you ask me.
88. When people sigh and scream after gulping down alcohol. Or when they bite on something but they don't actually bite through it, they just hold it so they can break it with their hand. What's up with that? I don't really actually hate these though, but they were funny and came to mind first. There's probably some clichés I actually don't like that I don't remember right now.
89. Fourth from right or first from left.
90. I love necklaces, rings and bracelets! Each of them can add a certain beauty, a certain kind of character to the person wearing them. I have my own rings, in fact, and I have a genuine ruby that I'm not sure what to do with. Maybe some sort of head jewellery...but jewellery is amazing in general, I wish I had more.

2 hours ago, Koneko said:

rip nightmare

21. What areas do you want to visit the most in NIPPON and why?

22. Explain what your dream house would look like (all rooms would be nice but that sounds like too much so uh maybe 2-3)

21. I'd love to visit all the kabuki theatres, because I love kabuki and I really want to see as many live performances as I can, by the most esteemed actors in the work. I'd also love to visit some traditional and authentic sushi places. Preferably one run by a really old guy who's mastered everything there is in life. Otherwise, I'd like to go to just about every place, natural, historical or otherwise. And definitely the arcades! Japan has some of the greatest in the world, and arcades and arcade games are just too good. I love them so much.

22. My dream house would basically be a gigantic castle. It would have an entrance hallway with giant windows, adorned with red curtains. It would also have a long inner segment of beautifully carved marble and a tower on the other side of the inner segment that looks out over the lake that is definitely in the castle's proximity. A gigantic library to hold all the tomes of knowledge would be excellent, as would a clock tower right next to the castle that is nonetheless connected to it intimately. There will of course be a place of worship, a quaint but grandiose chapel with towering bell towers that stretch into the clouds. A well-equipped and beautiful laboratory for all sorts of fascinating experiments is a must of course, and the basement and caverns under the castle must be kept well, for I shall have catacombs underneath them. Another wing of the castle, for residence and joy making, perhaps as a guest wing of sorts, would also be sublime. And finally, the castle keep will be the centrepiece, and where I shall reside.

Failing that, a traditional Japanese house would be nice.

1 hour ago, unique said:

6. what is your favorite snack

7. what kinds of music do you like?

8. speaking of music, do you play any music?

9. do you have any pets? if you don't, do you want any?

10. favorite color?

11. favorite movie, if any?

12. favorite plant

13. how are you today?

6. It depends on what I want, but usually chocolate does the trick.

7. All kinds! I don't discriminate. Instrumental, vocal, soundtrack, mainstream, underground, whatever. As long as I like it, it's my music.

8. I wish. =(

9. I don't, and I really don't want any. I'd rather not have to deal with pets and the mess they make. Even if they never made a mess, just the thought of having animals walk around my house makes my clean freak senses go into overdrive.

10. BLACK, RED, PURPLE, GOLD, SILVER, GREEN, BROWN...I'll stop before I list every colour in existence, but I think you get the idea.

11. I probably don't have a singular favourite movie, but I love The Message a lot.

12. Rafflesia, lithops, victoria amazonica...they're all pretty fantastic. Plants are absolutely fascinating, and probably the best life form on Earth. Contrary to animals, I would not mind having a billion plants at home.

13. Quite well, thank you for asking. And you?

1 hour ago, sylveonzoroark said:

91. Can you dance?
92. Can you sing??
93. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS LOVE???
94. Thoughts on this room?

Reveal hidden contents

z2CaShP.jpg
kNdrloJ.jpg

95. What's your favorite gemstone?
96. If you could control one element, which would it be?
96a. What nefarious deeds would you do with this power?
97. Which Pokemon games have you played?
97a. Which one did you like the most?
98. Have you seen Shin Sekai Yori?
98a. If so, what did you think?
99b. If not, why haven't you?
99. Happy birthday!!
100. Why did this interview feel so short?

91. K-kind of...
92. W-well...maybe...

94. It looks like a pretty cool room! That incline and the windows kinda freak me out though...but I'd get used enough to live in it, definitely.
95. Gosh, there are so many pretty and great gemstones. Diamonds sparkle and radiate, rubies are such a deep and impressive red...sapphires, aquamarines, onyxes, zircons, bloodstones, etc. etc. are all really great, and emeralds are the most chaotic. I'd probably go for rubies, but all gemstones are excellent! And especially for complementing outfits and moods and etc. you'd definitely need different ones.
96. Water! There's no other. I have a water sign, and I've always loved water.
96a. Use it like a water gun and play pranks on people.
97. I played Blue for an hour or so, I've played some Stadium and Stadium 2 (mostly the minigames), I've played Hey You PIkachu! to hell and back, and I beat Explorers of Sky at Kim's behest.
97a. Out of all these? I probably liked all the non-Blue ones the best. But I'm still waiting for my ideal Pokemon game where you can control every single Pokemon, each with their own unique verbs of action, and roam freely doing whatever you want. Every. Single. Pokemon.
98. I have not. =(
98a. N/A
98b. I might have heard the name before, but I don't even really know what it is! I'll check it out now that you've asked, though.
99. Thanks!!
100. Because we actually enjoyed it. =)

1 hour ago, sylveonzoroark said:

101. I love you thanks for answering all these questions goondight

101. You too my friend it was a pleasure goondight

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

46. About exactly 188cm.

how many kims is that

Spoiler

73. I don't know if you're looking for fiction or non-fiction (I'm guessing fiction) or what genre, and I don't know what you've already read and not read, or even what sorts of books you like, but...my recommendations go something like Dracula, Frankenstein, Invisible Man, To Kill a Mockingbird, Les Misérables, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Gone With the Wind, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, George's Marvellous Medicine, The Iron Giant, Faust, Discworld novels (Colour of Magic and Light Fantastic are my favs and the first in the series; Hogfather is also very good), and...I dunno, those are what come to mind first! I'd have to take a look at my shelves to remember more, so have these on your backburner for now. Dracula is probably my fave of the bunch, but I love Les Misérables and Frankeinstein a lot too. I'm lame and pretty much only read classical novels. =(
86. This, this, this and this are among my favourites in the veritable sea of excellence which is Iranian poetry. These are only some of my favourites, but they're all very high up there. There's just too many incredible poems to choose from, but these should give you a good idea of the sort of thing I like! They have unfortunately lost their metre, rhyme and some level of nuance and wordplay in their translation, but it should still be good! Translated humbly by yours truly and, seeing as how I am no expert, they might be a bit rough, but I tried my best to convey the meanings (not to plug or anything, though...).

Wow thanks! Iranian poetry seems really interesting! The first one especially. What's the original called?

6 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

how many kims is that

Wow thanks! Iranian poetry seems really interesting! The first one especially. What's the original called?

500 kims

You're welcome! Isn't it just? There's so much of it too, so it's an endless endeavour. The first one's title is "The Drunk and the Muhtasib". First one is by Parvin E'tesami, and the other three are by Mowlana, better known as Rumi in the west.