SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

45 minutes ago, Refa said:

First: You're like the only person who I have a favorable first impression of because we had so much in common and I thought it was so cool that you were super into Ogre Battle, since I hadn't heard of anyone who was interested in that series before.

Current: Basically like my first impression but I know a lot more about you.  You're one of the most fun people to talk too, especially since we have so many of the same interests.  I don't know why we haven't met up IRL already, it'd be a good time.

2. Not gonna lie, I was really intimidated by the fact that I'd have to speak to every NPC after I did every event (well, I didn't HAVE TOO, but I really wanted to know more about their stories).  At the time, the Orbment system confused the hell out of me too, so I didn't really get into the battle system.  Really what was keeping me going was the light of a thousand suns, Estelle, and her reparte with Joshua.  I'm glad I stuck with it, though, because I found so much more to love about the game.

EDIT Another thing that intimidated me was how easily you could miss stuff if you weren't using a guide.  My first time (playing on Nightmare) involved me failing literally every BP check because I was trying to think of what would be in character for Estelle and missing a lot of the goodies.  Coupled with how hard Nightmare was for a newcomer, it's not surprising that I shelved it until Euklyd started playing and restarted on Normal myself (until I missed something AGAIN and restarted on Hard like he did).

3. Despite having pretty good knowledge about Mega Man clone games, I don't think I've ever actually played one myself.  Does Cave Story count because I fucking love Cave Story.  How about Shovel Knight; I've always wanted to play that.  Otherwise uh...I've had my eye on RosenkreuzStilette since 2008 or so.

4. Shin Megami Tensei.  I know it seems weird considering how passionate I am about it, but in reality, I've only beaten the Devil Survivor games and Persona 4.  I'd love to have the time to really delve deep into it and actually get all of the hidden meanings behind the games.  Oh, and to fuse the coolest demons, obviously.

ANOTHER one is Ogre Battle.  I've only really played the Tactics Ogre remake, but the more strategically oriented games have always interested me ever since I was a kid, and how I haven't gotten into them already is beyond me.

5. I'm very happy that it's a thing and that it's getting released in the US, but I'm that invested in the series (having only beaten Ys 1) and I'm really saddened by the fact that X-Seed isn't localizing the game.

PSA Fuck WebAssign.  I'm not even using it, I just wanted everyone to know that.

I'm touched honestly, I guess quoting QUARTERLIFE in the old chat did wonders :P:. Maybe when I'm back in AZ whenever that is we can HANG OUT.

Yeah I still remember talking to Dusk & eclipse after you picked Nightmare and they were like "NO" 

I got Rosenkreuzstilette on Steam, since its on there now, you'd probably like it. 

Oh huh, We should chat about SMT & OB more then, maybe it'll encourage you to play em especially the latter. 

6. If you had to rank the Trails games you've played so far, how would it look? Including your current impressions of where you are in CS2 right now

7. Whats a food you can always eat no matter how you're feeling? 

8. Since i'm a Sonic nut, i'm gonna ask you, favorite Sonic game?

9. Biggest hope with Trails 3rd?

10. What season of the year do you enjoy the most?

Edited by Jedi

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5. First/Current impressions?

6. What's your favorite anime and why is it that?

7. What's your favorite drink?

8. What's your favorite SMT demon?

9. What trait do you like the most about yourself?

(Also I will try out tits thanks for the recommendation)

Edited by Koneko

damn refa i just realized that i am a terrible journalist and do not have many good questions to ask

ALSO I HOPE UR DOIN OK REFA I MEAN I KNOW WE JUST ADDRESSED THIS BUT YKNOW I LIKE PEOPLE BEING OKAY

6. have u played 999??? if so what are your thoughts on it????

7. DESCRIBE UR FAVOURITE PAIR OF SHOES

8. fmk damian euklyd natemare

9. favourite season and why???

10. ur favourite adjectives to describe someone aesthetically-pleasing?? can be of any gender

11. favourite month if any??

12. what is your favourite trait to see in other people and why (kind of awkwardly phrased but u know what i mean right)

13. least favourite trait??

14. favourite and least-favourite WORDS

15. what are you afraid of ?

3 minutes ago, sunday said:

damn refa i just realized that i am a terrible journalist and do not have many good questions to ask

hey no ur not you asked me like 60 questions and they were good

im sure youll think of more good ones soon enough

16. how is your room decorated

17a. do you know you're only seventeen

17b. do you only got a few dollars

18. any lucky charms or superstitions for good luck?

19. sweaters vs jackets vs hoodies??

20. what colour dominates your closet

Just now, unique said:

hey no ur not you asked me like 60 questions and they were good

im sure youll think of more good ones soon enough

aw thanks friend i appreciate it

21. do you have any nicknames?? what are your favourites of them? if any???

22. favourite role to roll in a vanilla mafia game

23. now what about eimm

24. iirc u either beat me or are tied w me wrt most eimm wins on sf, let me fight you

25. thoughts on the number seventeen???

26. favourite pizza toppings

27. ice cream flavour?

28. do u like red velvet cake

29. favourite kind of chocolate, ur white/milk/dark

30. do you shower in the morning or night

31. most pleasant instrument to hear

32. what kind of voices do you like? do you have a favourite singer voice-wise? who are they?

33. thoughts on angora rabbits?

34. now what about axolotls

35. axolotls vs angora rabbits, who do you like better and why

36. last time you cried? u don't gotta answer if u don't wanna

36. a word that you've pronounced wrong for the majority of your life

37. would you prefer a girl who likes spaghetti or a girl who likes tomato soup

38. do you have a role model?? who???

39. THOUGHTS ON FASHION. not necessarily from a personal point of view i.e. regardless of whether you care about your own outfits or not

40. ice cream vs popsicles??

41. an underrecognized facial feature (or any body part) that you appreciate

42. do you like writing? what kind of writing??

43. something you love that you used to hate

44. a good thing that happened to you today (as in the day you read this post)

45. do you own any stuffed animals

46. something minor that you fsr know a lot about

47. are you generally more tolerant of heat or cold

48. something that makes you happy "that's really broad" answer the question fucker

49. actually do you have any superstitions in general?? do you believe in things like zodiac whatevers??? aliens? why or why not

50. weirdest thing u've ever done and are comfortable sharing????

1.Greatest achievement  in life thus far?
2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?
3.What book are you currently reading?
4.Furthest you've ever been from home?
5.The most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

1 hour ago, Kloe said:

oh yeah you made me laugh with those impressions of the sukus

11. favourite state
12. what state are YOU in, if you wanna disclose it in PUBLIC
13. what consoles/handhelds do you own?
14. fc or sc?
15. cs1 or cs2?

11. California, because it's filled with like minded people and Pro Smash job opportunities.

12. Arizona, home of Team Snagem and Twoson.  Twoson has a modern, clean hotel.  There is a hospital and the wonderful Chaos Theater.  There is the Polestar preschool, and a nice bus station.  If you're curious, you might want to check out Burglin Park.  It's exciting.  East of the town, you find the Peaceful Rest Valley.  On the other side of the valley is Happy-Happy Village.  There's also a pizza parlor.  Do you want to know anything else?  Well, tee hee, I don't know anything else.

13. Oh boy, buckle yourself in.

Consoles: SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, PS2, PS3

Handhelds: Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS (broken), DS Lite (top screen is broken, so I used it to play GBA games), DS XL (Mario Edition), 3DS, another 3DS, 2DS, PSP

14. SC.  FC was a brilliant introduction, but SC just took that to 11.  I was a bit skeptical at first if it could hold up to FC, but it proved me wrong by the end.

15. So far, CS2.  I didn't really like the school setting of CS1 at first (even though I warmed up to it at the end), but it worked really well for establishing a large group of characters that other settings might not have.  However, it's CS2 where I started to appreciate this development that everyone got, and it immediately engaged me whereas Cold Steel 1 was more of a slow burn.  Also the adult characters are more relevant in CS2 which pleases me greatly.

1 hour ago, unique said:

nah I think i'm just bad at coming up with questions

2. what is your favorite snack

3. when you're feeling not good, what do you do to feel better? i ask this mainly because ive been sick all day and i feel kinda terrible

4. impression question

5. favorite kind of music?

6. do you have a job? if you do have a job, do you enjoy it? that was two questions

7. how do you pronounce refa

8. favorite movie, if any

9. which mega man game do you like the most, out of all of them. i like x4 the most personally

10. why do you not like mega man star force. i've never played it but i've also never heard anyone say they like it

11. which type of fan do you like more, standing or ceiling. i ask because i have a standing fan on in my room right now since the ceiling fan doesnt work but i like the ceiling one more

12. favorite holiday?

and finally, to ask you the first question you asked in my interview

13. FMK Hillary Trump Jill

2. Ice cream.  It tastes good, and it's fun to eat!  Fried ice cream is pretty good, too, but I wouldn't call it a snack since I only eat it at restaurants.

3. I watch feel good anime and/or funny videos on Youtube (videogamedunkey is pretty hilarious, check out his Ultimate Skyrim video to see what he's all about).  I haven't been sick in forever, though, so take that with a grain of salt.  The last time I got sick, I just rolled around in my bed for hours in a futile attempt to fall asleep; it was the worst.

First: I thought it was really weird how Kim randomly added you to the Snarknado chat.  I don't really warm up to people easily, so I just thought you were a dude and didn't really think much else about you beyond that.  I don't think you talked much initially, so that might have had something to do with it.

Current:  I like how you put a decent bit of thought into your posts; makes it more fun to read them!  Honestly, I don't really have a good read on you beyond your extensive Q&A, I just know that you're a pretty okay guy.

5. Rock 'n' Roll and Classical.  Combine them together to get Symphonic Rock!

6. I used to have an internship, although that's on hiatus at the moment.  I'll be getting back to it pretty soon, though.  Basically I wrote relevant blog posts for this tech company's website (one post/week, and I had to do a decent amount of research for the subject), and it was a decent job that paid well.  My only issue is that I had a hard time focusing on it, which is unfortunate.

7. Ray-fuh.  @Jedi please, don't listen to that Euklyd punk.

8. Recency bias be damned, I really enjoyed Kimi no Na wa.  On the surface, it's the story of a guy and a girl who switch bodies (like Freaky Friday) when they fall asleep and how they come to terms with that.  To say anything more would spoil it, unfortunately.  I think they did a great job making the locations feel lived in rather than set pieces for its characters to talk, which movies sometimes have a hard time doing (especially considering their shorter run times).  Also the characters talked like real people, which media in general can really drop the ball on.

9. Mega Man X, because it did a great job teaching players how the X series would be different from the Classic series while also having some of my favourite stages, Mavericks, and weapons in the series.  Also the progression of the Sigma stages, when combined with the music, was the best build up to the climax ever.  Oh yeah, it had really great music too.  X4 was really great, too!  It just looks so good, and it also delivers on the stages/Mavericks/music as well.  Playing as Zero is so much fun, too; it's really surprising that it took four games for him to be fully playable, honestly.  Really my only issues were that I felt like the final stages were a bit rushed and I didn't like the weapons as much as in past games.

10. I'm not really sure why, honestly.  It's probably because playing it right after Battle Network, Star Force came across as a dumbed down version of that and I never really bothered to give the series a fair shake.  I'll do that one of these days, honest.  I hear the first game is mediocre compared to the sequels in every conceivable way, so that might explain part of my disinterest in the series (having only played the first game).

11. Ceiling, because I can't trip over a ceiling fan.  My ceiling fan was broken in the Summer, so I can feel your pain and then some.

12. Christmas, because I like it when people are happy on my birthday even when it's not related to my birthday.

13. Dammit, I shoulda known asking that would have come back to bite my in the butt down the road.  Uh...

Fuck Jill Marry Hillary Kill Trump

1 hour ago, Jedi said:

I'm touched honestly, I guess quoting QUARTERLIFE in the old chat did wonders :P:. Maybe when I'm back in AZ whenever that is we can HANG OUT.

Yeah I still remember talking to Dusk & eclipse after you picked Nightmare and they were like "NO" 

I got Rosenkreuzstilette on Steam, since its on there now, you'd probably like it. 

Oh huh, We should chat about SMT & OB more then, maybe it'll encourage you to play em especially the latter. 

6. If you had to rank the Trails games you've played so far, how would it look? Including your current impressions of where you are in CS2 right now

7. Whats a food you can always eat no matter how you're feeling? 

8. Since i'm a Sonic nut, i'm gonna ask you, favorite Sonic game?

9. Biggest hope with Trails 3rd?

10. What season of the year do you enjoy the most?

Yeah, it was a lot of fun quoting Quarter Life.  Probably one of the few times where I can unironically say "good times".  Also yeah, that sounds good.

Haha, I remember that.  I STILL REGRET NOTHING.

I saw you playing it the other day (or the icon saying you were playing it, anyways), which is what reminded me of its existence.

We should!  I'm kind of preoccupied with several other games at the moment though, so you'd probably need to wait on the convincing part.

6. SC > CS2 = FC > CS probably.  SC is one of my favourite games of all time and it touched me emotionally, so it'd be pretty hard to dethrone that (disregarding its objective qualities, of course).  CS2 has had more of my favourite characters from the first game and I can really get behind what both acts tried to accomplish.  It could drop below FC if I find later parts to be disappointing, however.  FC is the most consistently good Trails game (as opposed to the others with their highs and lows), but I appreciate it more for setting up the other games and the series as a whole.  CS has pacing issues that hurt the experience for me, and it took a while for me to get attached to the characters.  I mean, it's still a damn fine game, but when I'm ranking it among some other damn fine games, it comes up short for me.

7. The nearby gas station makes some great taquitos, so probably that.  Sometimes when I'm depressed, I like to walk there and pick some up at 5AMish.

8. Sonic 2, partially because of nostalgia, but also because it feels like it has everything that's needed to make a good Sonic game and nothing more.  I respect that.

9. PLAYABLE ERIKA PLEASE

I don't think that'll actually be a thing, unfortunately, but it'd be great if she had a lot of screentime.

10. Winter, because the nights are longer (I prefer night over day because it has a lot more ambiance), I can wear cool Winter clothing like jackets and scarves (sometimes both!), and it's not super hot at 5AM what the hell Arizona.

1 hour ago, Koneko said:

5. First/Current impressions?

6. What's your favorite anime and why is it that?

7. What's your favorite drink?

8. What's your favorite SMT demon?

9. What trait do you like the most about yourself?

(Also I will try out tits thanks for the recommendation)

First: I thought you were the same person as Kim, whoops!  Afterwards, I knew you as the person who made really good art.

Current: You're simultaneously the nicest and most subdued person that I know, and I know myself (I think?)!  I really like your reparte with Nightmare.  I don't talk to you much, which is a shame since I think we have a lot of interests in common.  At one point, I thought you hated me, but hopefully that's not the case!

6. Potentially cliched answer, but Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.  I don't think I've ever watched an anime that tried its hand at doing so many different things (including, but not limited too: shounen action, horror, comedy, slice of life, the list goes on) and succeed at each and every one of them.  Roy Mustang is still my Google+ avatar to this day, which is something that displays when I'm talking to classmates/family.  I'm not very open with my interests, so for me to do that is telling to how much I like the series as a whole.

7. Orange cream soda, it's the most effervescent...unless you meant alcoholic, in which case uh tequila shots.  I don't really drink much alcohol though.

8. Stolas.  I'm...not exactly sure why, considering I didn't even know of him until people started joking around on this other forums that I go too about how Shin Megami Tensei IV needed more Stolas.  I just got attached to his design from there (he also has a neat depiction in Castlevania, of all places), and well...here we are.

9. None.

Okay, fine.  Not sure if this qualifies as a trait, but I like how easily I can relate to other people.  Because I'm a fucking degenerate, it's pretty easy for me to empathize with people without judging them.

(No problem!  I'm always willing to push my taste onto other people I mean pressgang them into playing TitS I mean recommending cool stuff, yeah the last one)

3 hours ago, Jedi said:

Yesssss another convert :P:

ONE OF US GOOBLE GOBBLE GOOBLE GOBBLE

2 hours ago, sunday said:

ALSO I HOPE UR DOIN OK REFA I MEAN I KNOW WE JUST ADDRESSED THIS BUT YKNOW I LIKE PEOPLE BEING OKAY

6. have u played 999??? if so what are your thoughts on it????

7. DESCRIBE UR FAVOURITE PAIR OF SHOES

8. fmk damian euklyd natemare

9. favourite season and why???

10. ur favourite adjectives to describe someone aesthetically-pleasing?? can be of any gender

it's okay, i myself am running out of good answers to answer

I'm kind of stressed out ATM (not related to this, don't worry), but I'll be okay and do my best!

6. I haven't!  I actually own the sequel (haven't played that, either) and I really want to play 999 but I never got around to it.

7. Black with red soles.  They're very comfortable and I don't have to spend five minutes putting them on.  Also they look good, I guess.

8. Fuck Damian Marry Damian Kill Damian

Wait, I need to use the other two as well?  Dammit.

Fuck Damian Marry Nightmare Kill Euklyd

EDIT

http://prnt.sc/evenj5

This happened right after I finished this post.

9. Winter, because it's more fun to go outside when I'm not afraid that the light of a thousand suns will smite me.

10. Sexy bitch (male) I don't know if this qualifies, but I really like the word vivacious (also guys can be vivacious, screw you Google).

11. favourite month if any??

12. what is your favourite trait to see in other people and why (kind of awkwardly phrased but u know what i mean right)

13. least favourite trait??

14. favourite and least-favourite WORDS

15. what are you afraid of ?

11. December, because it's when I was born.

12. I appreciate when people are open minded.  Whenever you talk to people, you're bound to disagree on something.  That's just how interacting with people works.  However, these moments are a lot more fun and engaging if there's a dialogue going and you're both actively considering each other's position and reevaluating your own.  This can't happen if the other person is convinced that they're right and refuse to budge on their positions (note that being confident is different from being close minded).

13. People who are close minded.  It's just not a trait that lends itself to being any fun to interact with.  It's the most frustrating thing in the world when people are convinced that they're right despite all evidence pointing to the contrary.

Favourite: Epoch, Excelsior, Felicity, Halcyon, Limerence, Serendipity, etc.  There are way too many favourites for me to sort through now haha.

Least Favourite: Cuck (did you mean @available: shezzy?).  If I read that word one more time, I'm going to gouge my eyes out.

15. Failing to live up to my expectations.

16. how is your room decorated

17a. do you know you're only seventeen

17b. do you only got a few dollars

18. any lucky charms or superstitions for good luck?

19. sweaters vs jackets vs hoodies??

20. what colour dominates your closet

16. I have some posters, but besides that I just have a bunch of my things strewn about my desk, bed, and closet.  I'm very bad at this.

17a. I didn't!  When did this happen?

17b. I'm pretty poor, but it's more like a few hundred dollars.  The International Bank of Refa is willing to accept donations, however.

18. Not particularly; no wonder I'm so unlucky sometimes.

19. Jackets IMO.  Sweaters are uncomfortable and hoodies feel like jackets if they were trying to hard to be cool.

20. Red, because of all of the dead bo...I mean, black because I have a bunch of game cases lying around in my closet.  Not dead bodies.

21. do you have any nicknames?? what are your favourites of them? if any???

22. favourite role to roll in a vanilla mafia game

23. now what about eimm

24. iirc u either beat me or are tied w me wrt most eimm wins on sf, let me fight you

25. thoughts on the number seventeen???

21. Anubis, Reefuh, nothing else comes to mind.  I hate them all.

22. Day Vigilante, being able to shoot someone immediately is so liberating.

23. High Priority, being able to shoot someone immediately is so liberating.

24. Not gonna lie, part of the reason I joined the last EiMM game was so that I'd have the most wins (I think it's tied?).  Good thing I won even after I died.

25. Thanks to CR, my first thought when I see that number is "17 dicks".

26. favourite pizza toppings

27. ice cream flavour?

28. do u like red velvet cake

29. favourite kind of chocolate, ur white/milk/dark

30. do you shower in the morning or night

26. Red peppers.  When I was living on campus, I put so many on my pizza that you could barely see the cheese.  I generally eat plain now, though.

27. Cookies & Cream, because it combines my boring ass love of vanilla with my fat ass love of oreos.

28. I've never had it!

29. Milk chocolate, although I really like white chocolate as well.  I don't like dark chocolate, the taste just feels off to me.

30. Either one, depending on how I feel that day.  Truly I am mercurial whimsical.  Wait, whimsical is one of my favourite words too.

31. most pleasant instrument to hear

32. what kind of voices do you like? do you have a favourite singer voice-wise? who are they?

33. thoughts on angora rabbits?

34. now what about axolotls

35. axolotls vs angora rabbits, who do you like better and why

31. Piano; it's just really relaxing.  Not my favourite instrument, but I wouldn't really consider the guitar "pleasant", if that makes any sense.

32. Soft voices that aren't squeaky, I guess (can you tell that I've never really thought about this before?).  Not particularly, sorry. =(

33. Hahahaha, how do they even see?  They're pretty cute, but I kind of feel bad for them.

34. Axelotls are great, they all look like Pokemon but in the real world.

35. Axelotls, because there are so many different kinds.  Angora rabbits are cute, but axelotls are cute and cool and also their name sounds like a type of dragon.

36. last time you cried? u don't gotta answer if u don't wanna

36. a word that you've pronounced wrong for the majority of your life

37. would you prefer a girl who likes spaghetti or a girl who likes tomato soup

38. do you have a role model?? who???

39. THOUGHTS ON FASHION. not necessarily from a personal point of view i.e. regardless of whether you care about your own outfits or not

40. ice cream vs popsicles??

36. The last time I can remember is last year when I failed a class because I was too depressed to do anything.

37. Epitome, because the real pronunciation sounds wrong to me.  Oh, that's also one of my favourite words.

38. Yeah, you.

39. I really respect people who put a lot of care into their outfits.  Honestly, I'm a very superficial person, so good looking people in good looking clothes is great.

40. Ice cream.  Eating popsicles isn't as visceral of an experience.

41. an underrecognized facial feature (or any body part) that you appreciate

42. do you like writing? what kind of writing??

43. something you love that you used to hate

44. a good thing that happened to you today (as in the day you read this post)

45. do you own any stuffed animals

41. Nose; I notice this more in drawings than in real people, but it really ruins the whole face if the nose looks weird.

42. Yeah.  I enjoy writing blog posts, dream journals, and creative writing, but I've been too lazy to do any of those as of recent.

43. I used to hate walking (as in, taking strolls), but lately it's been a good way for me to destress for a short while.

44. I bought some pretzels!  Also I got nominate for this!

45. Yeah, I own a stuffed Pikachu doll and a Dragon Quest Slime plushie.  In retrospect, I'm not sure if either of those count as animals.

46. something minor that you fsr know a lot about

47. are you generally more tolerant of heat or cold

48. something that makes you happy "that's really broad" answer the question fucker

49. actually do you have any superstitions in general?? do you believe in things like zodiac whatevers??? aliens? why or why not

50. weirdest thing u've ever done and are comfortable sharing????

46. Public speaking, partially due to taking a Leadership class and partially because everything I read about social anxiety talks about it.

47. Heat, because I'm more used to it.  I still like the cold more, though, because it just feels more exciting.

48. I'm really happy when I have this song stuck in my head and I spent an hour trying to find out what it is; that's the most satisfying feeling in the world.

49. Not particularly, unless I'm forgetting something.  Well, I think aliens exist but that's for boring logical reasons.

50. When I was younger, I had a picture taken with two pit vipers constricting me.

Edited by Refa

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Will Loewe ever come back?

I usually don't like reusing avatars, but 3rd is a special case, so he might!

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

1.Greatest achievement  in life thus far?
2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?
3.What book are you currently reading?
4.Furthest you've ever been from home?
5.The most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

1. I don't feel like I've achieved anything of note.

2. This is a really good analysis of Metal Gear Solid 2.  You seem like someone who'd be interested in game design, but I dunno if MGS2 is your cup of tea sorry.

3. Nothing, currently.  I can't even remember the last book I read, honestly.

4. Furthest would be Thailand, but that was just for vacation.  The furthest I've lived from home would be Malaysia, where I stayed for one year.

5. I'm not sure if I can answer that question in good faith, but a really beautiful thing that I saw was the Niagara Falls.

14 minutes ago, Refa said:

I usually don't like reusing avatars, but 3rd is a special case, so he might!

1. I don't feel like I've achieved anything of note.

2. This is a really good analysis of Metal Gear Solid 2.  You seem like someone who'd be interested in game design, but I dunno if MGS2 is your cup of tea sorry.

3. Nothing, currently.  I can't even remember the last book I read, honestly.

4. Furthest would be Thailand, but that was just for vacation.  The furthest I've lived from home would be Malaysia, where I stayed for one year.

5. I'm not sure if I can answer that question in good faith, but a really beautiful thing that I saw was the Niagara Falls.

I loved the Metal Gear Solid series when I was an adolescent but playing them all in sequence a year or two ago made me very preceptive to a lot of flaws the games have. But hey that's almost as interesting as when games do things right so I'll definitely check it out.

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Is humanity awesome, monstrous or completely irrelevant (please only select one)?
10.A Mega Pokémon you'd like to see? 

1. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

2. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you relate to the most?

3. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

4. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

5. Do you consider yourself a dreamer and theorist or do you stick to the facts and are down to earth?

(No idea if these questions have been asked before.)

14. what is your favorite color

15. what have you done that you're most proud of? you don't have to answer this if you don't want to though, I've been asked this a few times and I never know the answer

16. do you play music? if you don't, are there any instruments you'd like to play?

17. alright so i remember someone made a thread about the new samurai jack and you said you hadn't watched samurai jack before and something about metal gear rising and i was like "i agree cause you mentioned metal gear rising but also because i never watched it either"

have you seen the new samurai jack??? cause i saw 3 of the four new episodes so far and i really liked them even though ive never seen the old show. if you havent you should watch it its pretty cool

18. do you have any pets? if you don't, do you want any pets?

19. who is your favorite celebrity?

17 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

9. happy birthday refa!

20. i'm sorry refa