SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

3. Do you mean our history from here to now? Just want to make sure cause I got a good answer ;)

From day one, to the present. For lurking purposes keep it short and sweet unless you got something in mind already.

Edited by MrSmokestack

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

From Day one, to the present. For lurking purposes keep it short and sweet unless you got something in mind already.

Alrighty then!

3. TheTuckingFypo needed some help clearing Michalis battle event

I gave some advice, you gave some advice, Amphy gave some advice and whoever's method worked won the little "wager" we had

None of us won, and Fypo used her own method. Ever since then the team has been made, a Hispanic psychologist, a Chinese psychologist, and a Robot (lol?)

We answer your questions 

We give you advice

We do your taxes

We make jokes

We are the strategists three. Tremble in fear or get rolled over.

If you got a problem we can meet up anywhere.

And if I don't find you:

We got shooters in the bushes

We got shooters everywhere

I'm tempted to ask which 2 members you want banned, but I guess we'd have to keep it to PM...

Have you heard of Bomberman before? If so, what do you think of it?

Do you enjoy youtube poop like videos or videos that are "so bad it's good"?

On that topic, are there any games, TV shows, or movies that you enjoy because they're "so bad it's good"?

Do you have any weird phobias like puppets, dolls, or clowns?

What are your opinions of unicycles?

Who are some of your favourite Disney princesses? Kuzco better be one of them...

1 minute ago, Randoman said:

I'm tempted to ask which 2 members you want banned, but I guess we'd have to keep it to PM...

1. Have you heard of Bomberman before? If so, what do you think of it?

2. Do you enjoy youtube poop like videos or videos that are "so bad it's good"?

3. On that topic, are there any games, TV shows, or movies that you enjoy because they're "so bad it's good"?

4. Do you have any weird phobias like puppets, dolls, or clowns?

5. What are your opinions of unicycles?

6. Who are some of your favourite Disney princesses? Kuzco better be one of them...

1. I've heard of it, and played it. Its awesome for a party game!

2. I watched MLG Bee movie. That was so bad its good. But I mostly watch family guy clips lol

3. Life time movies in general

4. Bees, but its not like I'll pee myself or something. I usually just hide behind someone I'm with, or run very far and very fast

5. Not sure how to answer this one...... they're dumb :P

6. two way tie between Kairi and Kuzco I like Jasmine from Aladdin. Rapunzel from tangled (that movie is amazing). I'd say the beauty and the beast chick but I liked that movie more for Gaston

@Arcanite

1. How did you get into FE?

2. If you could live in/move to any country, which one would it be?

3. If you were rich enough to not work, what hobby would you take up?

4. What was the first animal sacrifice you made?

5. What team comp would you use if their was another bet on the Xander GHB?

1 minute ago, immatx said:

@Arcanite

1. How did you get into FE?

2. If you could live in/move to any country, which one would it be?

3. If you were rich enough to not work, what hobby would you take up?

4. What was the first animal sacrifice you made?

5. What team comp would you use if their was another bet on the Xander GHB?

1. Mostly from smash bros

2. France!

3. Probably sailing or some other aquatic sport

4. Live Pig

5. I'd have to think about it. Ursula is gonna be a major key though.

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

not sure lol

If I can ask more questions then here are two more

1. do you plan on playing Fates?

2. do you plan on playing SoV?

You can ask as many questions as you want! Go nuts! :P

1. Maybe

2. Nope!

1. Why don't you plan on playing SoV?

2. Do you ever stay up past your bedtime?

3. Do you know how to change a diaper?

4. What is your opinion on people making suicide jokes? Examples would be like "brb killing myself" or something

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

4. What is your opinion on people making suicide jokes? Examples would be like "brb killing myself" or something

1. Wasn't really that exciting to me. I haven't seen any leeks, spoilers, trailers, or game play though so if I do play it, it'll be COMPLETELY blind.

2. "Bedtime" is for humans Id say yeah lol

3. No, but I'd learn how to do it if necessary 

4. Suicide is a serious issue, but I don't "get triggered" when others make them. I myself have only made that joke 2 or 3 times. But then I realized that it isn't really that nice

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

1. Wasn't really that exciting to me. I haven't seen any leeks, spoilers, trailers, or game play though so if I do play it, it'll be COMPLETELY blind.

2. "Bedtime" is for humans Id say yeah lol

3. No, but I'd learn how to do it if necessary 

4. Suicide is a serious issue, but I don't "get triggered" when others make them. I myself have only made that joke 2 or 3 times. But then I realized that it isn't really that nice

Oh neato, its Arcanite's turn! (when's the last I've been here again? Goodness, the amount that I've missed...)

1 hour ago, Randoman said:

Wow, my very first nominations for the interview thread... (sniff) I've wanted to be interviewed in this thread for years, but I haven't even received so much as a single nomination until now.

No one notices the things I do for them :/

Granted, given that search isn't reliable anymore to find old content, I can't blame you for it, so you're fine

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

1. What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold.

THIS REFERENCE

1. You call yourself a robot, but can you do the robot?
  2. Which FE games have you actually completed?
  3. Are you aware of how objectively great a character Oboro actually is?
  4. Have you and the  Strategist 3 ever considered coordinating a group theme just for the fun of it?
  5. SUPER IMPORTANT QUESTION: Old Kanye or New Kanye?

Well, hello

1: What are you first/current impressions of me?  I'm one of the two you want banned.  I have green eyes.

2: Aspirations in life?

3: What is your pending greatest accomplishment, if not too personal?

4: Opinion on kids, and do you plan on having any?  If robots could have kids.

5: Opinion on petticoats, and if you were a human female and not a robot, would you wear one?

6: Opinion on kilts, and if you were a human male and not a robot, would you wear one?

7: Favorite Historical era?

8: Favorite Archetype in Fire Emblem?

9: Opinion on the Est archetype?

10: Least favorite FE character?

3 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

3) What's a popular thing/person that you think is overrated?

4) What's an unpopular/disliked thing/person that you actually like?

Oh, dang, my template questions have already been asked.  Similarly, anyway.

3 hours ago, Randoman said:

Wow, my very first nominations for the interview thread... (sniff) I've wanted to be interviewed in this thread for years, but I haven't even received so much as a single nomination until now.

Don't worry, you'll have your day.  I would have nominated you a long time ago, but I was thinking you had gone already for some reason.

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

THIS REFERENCE

1. You call yourself a robot, but can you do the robot?
  2. Which FE games have you actually completed?
  3. Are you aware of how objectively great a character Oboro actually is?
  4. Have you and the  Strategist 3 ever considered coordinating a group theme just for the fun of it?
  5. SUPER IMPORTANT QUESTION: Old Kanye or New Kanye?

Ay yo Motendra!

Motendra: Yeah!

What's cooler than being cool?

1. I don't "call myself a robot", I am a robot. Challenging my ability to do my own dance move is foolish. You should be ashamed of yourself! >:(

2. Heh one

3. Lemme ask you a question.

Do you think I'm stupid? I'm serious, do you think I'm stupid?

Anywho, yes I'm aware of how great a character Oboro is

Spoiler

OBORO IS THE FRICKING BEST

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

4. A group theme? What does this mean exactly?

5. Old Kanye.

HANDS 

DOWN

Because Old Kanye made this.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Well, hello

1: What are you first/current impressions of me?  I'm one of the two you want banned.  I have green eyes.

2: Aspirations in life?

3: What is your pending greatest accomplishment, if not too personal?

4: Opinion on kids, and do you plan on having any?  If robots could have kids.

5: Opinion on petticoats, and if you were a human female and not a robot, would you wear one?

6: Opinion on kilts, and if you were a human male and not a robot, would you wear one?

7: Favorite Historical era?

8: Favorite Archetype in Fire Emblem?

9: Opinion on the Est archetype?

10: Least favorite FE character?

Oh, dang, my template questions have already been asked.  Similarly, anyway.

Don't worry, you'll have your day.  I would have nominated you a long time ago, but I was thinking you had gone already for some reason.

1. I love you <3 I think you're awesome :)

you aren't one of the two, but I know for sure that at least one of them don't have green eyes

2. "I don't want to be the greatest in the world, not for the money or the fame or the girls" Not that I'm a guy or anything

Personality/status: I don't want to be famous, or be the most amazing thing. I just want to see more happiness to be honest. I want to impact others with a positive attitude, and a personality displaying the finer qualities that aren't seen so much these days. Patience, kindness, loyalty, love, peace, decency, modesty and humility. That, to me, seems like an achievement. I want to be remembered by that kind of attitude . And I may not be remembered by a lot of people, but hey, I'm not stressing about it. I've still got quite a few more years to live anyway.

Job wise: Eventually become a teacher, which I may or may not be working towards already ;)

Other crud: Traveling is cool too XD

3. Uhhh. I successfully beat all my friends in smash bros? I don't really accomplish much ._.

4. If I were a human, I'd like kids. I hate how some parents discipline their kids though. Like counting to 10 isn't going to stop them from doing it again -_-

If I get married, I'd say I'll have 1 kid of a specific gender that I won't  say for fear of being called "partial". And if I don't get married, I'll probably adopt :)

Assuming I'm human of course

5. I think they're pretty cool, but they can't be too short. I'd wear one with polka-dots to be honest

6. They're.......weird. I don't think I'd wear one. I'd probably put it on my dog if I had one.

7. The age of exploration, or the Tokugawa Shogunate. Because Samurais and pirates are awesome!

8. I like too many individual characters to say that I have one. I'll say I like them all except for anything like Camilla XD

9. Young Pegasus chick who's shy? Eh. I'm not insulting your daughter...... tell her I love her!

10. I'd say Camilla, but it's actually Neimi. Like come on. Stop crying for once in your life! please!

Edited by Arcanite

good day~

*: If you were a character on Fates, who would your S and A+ supports be?

**: What would your personal skill be?

***: if you could have participated on any battle in an FE game, which would it be?

*v: What is your favorite skill in FE?

v: Do you like  the way FE has been handled lately/the direction it is going currently?

&&&

v*: Social construct you dislike the most?

v**: If you could write a message on the moon for everyone to see, what would it be?

v***: If you had to chose three songs or books to have some one listen to or read them and get an understanding of who you are, which would you chose? not that you have to share, of course.

*$: Do you believe on superstitions or supernatural, like astrology, etc.?

$: what do you do to pick yourself up when your feeling down?

edit: i have some bad writing issues...

Edited by ___

1. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

2. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you relate to the most?

3. Favorite video game/gaming console?

4. How were you led to Serenesforest?

5. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

6. Does your name "Arcanite" have anything to do with the Pokemon Arcanine?

5 hours ago, Randoman said:

Much like Rezzy, I was under the impression you had been interviewed before. So, yeah. Don't worry- you'll be interviewed eventually. (Also, thanks for the nomination as well. I now feel like an official member of the Forest!)

19 minutes ago, ___ said:

good day~

*: If you were a character on Fates, who would your S and A+ supports be?

**: What would your personal skill be?

***: if you could have participated on any battle in an FE game, which would it be?

*v: What is your favorite skill in FE?

v: Do you how the way FE has been handled lately/the direction it is going currently?

&&&

v*: Social construct you dislike the most?

v**: If you could write a message on the moon for everyone to see, what would it be?

v***: If you had to chose three songs or books to have some one listen to or read them and get an understanding of you are, which would you chose? not that you have to share, of course.

*$: Do you believe on superstitions or supernatural, like astrology, etc.?

$: what do you do to pick yourself up when your feeling down?

1. Oboro and Jakob

2. You mean like in Fates? Answering these fates questions are hard cause I've never even played it yet I'll say Nohr enmity ;)

3. I'll say the battle in Conquest where everyone gets blown around by wind

4. Oh lord uhh. uhhhhhhh. uhhhhhhhhh. Fury 3 from FE Heroes!

5. Not sure I understand, but I haven't been keeping up with anything that doesn't have to do with FE Heroes.

6. So I googled it and its basically any type of group, right? Like Sonic fans or something? I mean, I've never heard of this before so I can't say I can make an opinion on this

7. "Love and Happiness"

8. To get an understanding of who I am? I really have no idea ._. This seems good. This too.

9. Hmmm. Confidential

10. Exercise, listen to music, play heroes, do dishes, clean the tub, sweep the floor, and read! Anything to get my mind off of what's making me down will cheer me up really :P

32 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

1. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

2. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you relate to the most?

3. Favorite video game/gaming console?

4. How were you led to Serenesforest?

5. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

6. Does your name "Arcanite" have anything to do with the Pokemon Arcanine?

1. Air and metal

2. Pride and patience? patience is a virtue right?

3. Tie between Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, Mario Kart Double Dash, Smash Bros, Soul Calibur, and DBZ BT 2. Also, for console I'll say PS4 because Uncharted 4

4. The heroes board. I wanted someone to tell me what ax user to use between Barst and Anna. Eclipse responded and said "what are your unis". I showed my units. I'm still waiting for my fricking answer........

Birdy Responded and gave me a pretty good team to use in the arena actually XD

5. Do biblical events count?

6. Nope! It comes from Arcanite Reaper, the weapon of choice Garrosh uses to chop down evil hecklers and Sen'jin Shield mastas.

11: Do/did you play World of Warcraft?  If so, what did you play?

12: Which FE game(s) have you played and/or beaten?

13: Opinion on the name Rachel?

14: If you could remove one thing from Heroes, what would it be?

15: If you could add one thing to Heroes, what would it be?

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

1. I love you <3 I think you're awesome :)

you aren't one of the two, but I know for sure that at least one of them don't have green eyes

2. "I don't want to be the greatest in the world, not for the money or the fame or the girls" Not that I'm a guy or anything

Personality/status: I don't want to be famous, or be the most amazing thing. I just want to see more happiness to be honest. I want to impact others with a positive attitude, and a personality displaying the finer qualities that aren't seen so much these days. Patience, kindness, loyalty, love, peace, decency, modesty and humility. That, to me, seems like an achievement. I want to be remembered by that kind of attitude . And I may not be remembered by a lot of people, but hey, I'm not stressing about it. I've still got quite a few more years to live anyway.

Job wise: Eventually become a teacher, which I may or may not be working towards already ;)

Other crud: Traveling is cool too XD

5. I think they're pretty cool, but they can't be too short. I'd wear one with polka-dots to be honest

1: Cool, I love you, too.

2: Good luck with your endevours

5: Cool, I've got a collection of petticoats, myself, but don't really have much opportunity to wear them.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

11: Do/did you play World of Warcraft?  If so, what did you play?

12: Which FE game(s) have you played and/or beaten?

13: Opinion on the name Rachel?

14: If you could remove one thing from Heroes, what would it be?

15: If you could add one thing to Heroes, what would it be?

11. I only played the free trial, and I had a bunch of characters that I used. But my faves are: Worgen Druid, Tauren Paladin, Forsaken undead Rogue, and Night Elf Hunter. Worgen Druid for Alliance and Tauren Paladin for horde are my top dogs >:)

12. I've only played 3, Blazing Sword, Shadow Dragon, and Sacred Stones. I completely beat Sacred Stones. I got bored with Shadow Dragon and in Blazing Sword, I got Karel and stopped :P

13. Isn't that your name? It reminds me of that scene in Dark Knight where that Two Face guy was screaming her name like a maniac. RACHEL RACHELLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

I like it. It suits how you describe yourself, a Titania-esque looking gal. (that is your name though right?)

14. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think I'd remove........................... how they don't let percentages carry over from previous focuses. I think its messed up!

15. Three words:

Spoiler

Magvel Characters

8 hours ago, Arcanite said:

5. You

Oh you :wub:

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Is humanity awesome, monstrous or completely irrelevant (please only select one)?
10.A Mega Pokémon you'd like to see? 

8 hours ago, Arcanite said:

5. You

9.Is humanity awesome, monstrous or completely irrelevant (please only select one)?

2 minutes ago, Jotari said:

You're so beautiful

6. Hm 

Jesus (technically historical), Trump (technically historical), and Genghis Khan. (I just wanted to come up with something random and hilarious)

7. Mac, Blue, and Oboro

8. Sephiroth, The Joker, and Ultron

9. Why isn't doomed an option? monstrous

10. Arcanine, believe it or not!

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

10. Arcanine, believe it or not!

I actually wasn't expecting that given this.

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

6. Nope! It comes from Arcanite Reaper, the weapon of choice Garrosh uses to chop down evil hecklers and Sen'jin Shield mastas.

11.First Fire Emblem game you ever played?
12.A new class you'd like to see introduced into the series?
13.On a scale of 1-10, how underappreciated is Glade (aka, the least popular Fire Emblem character by vote)?
14.Would you ever play an Iron Man mode in Fire Emblem (ie, the opposite of casual where you can't even reset upon character deaths)?
15.Say something nice about your least favourite Fire Emblem game.

58 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

11. I only played the free trial, and I had a bunch of characters that I used. But my faves are: Worgen Druid, Tauren Paladin, Forsaken undead Rogue, and Night Elf Hunter. Worgen Druid for Alliance and Tauren Paladin for horde are my top dogs >:)

12. I've only played 3, Blazing Sword, Shadow Dragon, and Sacred Stones. I completely beat Sacred Stones. I got bored with Shadow Dragon and in Blazing Sword, I got Karel and stopped :P

13. Isn't that your name? It reminds me of that scene in Dark Knight where that Two Face guy was screaming her name like a maniac. RACHEL RACHELLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

I like it. It suits how you describe yourself, a Titania-esque looking gal. (that is your name though right?)

14. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think I'd remove........................... how they don't let percentages carry over from previous focuses. I think its messed up!

15. Three words:

Hide contents

Magvel Characters

13: Yep, it's my name.  I'm Rachel Ann.

14: That would be nice.

15: Yay, L'Arachel!

1 minute ago, Jotari said:

11.First Fire Emblem game you ever played?
12.A new class you'd like to see introduced into the series?
13.On a scale of 1-10, how underappreciated is Glade (aka, the least popular Fire Emblem character by vote)?
14.Would you ever play an Iron Man mode in Fire Emblem (ie, the opposite of casual where you can't even reset upon character deaths)?
15.Say something nice about your least favourite Fire Emblem game.

11. Sacred Stones

12. Reaper or any class that uses scythes. It would be a weapon with no advantage or disadvantage. Reaper could go into Death Reaper who uses tomes and scythes, or Reaper Knight who uses bows and scythes.

13. I've never heard of Glade before. Who is that?

14. Yes!

15. But....I like all FE games......

Uh. I'll just say "Awakening" was my least favorite even though I never played it. And something nice:

I like Chrom :)

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

13: Yep, it's my name.  I'm Rachel Ann.

My mom's name has Ann in it

Mummy

is that you?

Why do you keep cursing people with -Atk units?