SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people are having problems finding people they wannna interview, perhaps they should check out some of the other forums/members more? I mean... Come on we have literally hundreds of users on here. :\

Anyways, I vote Anacybele and Ghastly

SF Interview #50: Sorin
Interview ends on 13/12/2015.

Final nomination count:

7: Sorin
6: sylveonzoroark
6: Anacybele
4: maybe
2: Charlie
2: Aquakat
2: Red Fox of Fire
1: Monde
1: Roxas
1: Soul
1: Nexas
1: Quintessence
1: DavidSW
1: Ghastly

Let's get this started, yeah? I'll even remove the question limit.

1. What is your favorite video game series?

2. What is your favorite movie?

3. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

4. Do you have any pets?

5. Have you read any of the Star Wars novels?

1. I'd say it's a toss between Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and... Fire Emblem.
2. I'm a Lion King kid till I die.
3. Cinnamon. When in doubt, cinnamon.

4. Mmm... not anymore. Does a younger sibling count?

5. I recall my dad having me listen to the audio book of one that must have been a prequel because none of those names were familiar, but otherwise, nope!

1. Whats good?
2. What got you hooked on Musous?
3. Favorite thing you've been a part of on this site?

4. Favorite music artists?

5. Impressions, if any

1. Life fam. I finished my paper last night and it's game day
2: When I was little, my brother would take me to his friend's house and play Samurai Warriors as Hanzo ALL the time. So when he got Empires 2, I made a CAW with his weapon that took over Japan. Prior to this point, all I had played was DW4: Empires and that was cool but I was tired of Lu Bu destroying me. It helped that the sound clip for enemies peons dying was hilarious. Soon I went and studied up on the actual history behind them all.
3. ...haha.... ahahaha, funny story that. Deep within the nether regions of the Roleplay board... You will find a tale of despair, betrayal, aaaaand some other stuff. That or the FE4 LP I started. Considering a Shin Patch run in the future

4. J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Logic.... shall I go on? Pretty sure A$AP Rocky is up in my top five too but... y'know.

5. Tristian, you're amazing yo. Definitely one of the best people I've met on this site.

1. How are you today?

2. How were you yesterday?

3. Favorite video game genre?

4. Favorite dessert?

5. Favorite music video?

1. Great. And how are you?
2. I was terrible yesterday. A paper due, I felt like crap... just a whole mess of problems.
3. I'm a RPG guy. I love customization in games, anything that makes my experience different from someone else.
4. Have you ever had a molten chocolate chip cookie with a scoop of cinnamon ice cream on top of it? Had me at a loss for words.
5. The one for Anaconda. As for a socially acceptable answer... I don't think I have one. I pay more attention to the music itself than the video. Though, there is a special place in my heart for the fanmade music video for Cartoons and Cereal by Kendrick Lamar. If my taste isn't music doesn't seem super skewed after this interview...

Why Sorin? and why does it feels so much like Soren?

Your top ten video game music?

Impressions question.

Do you like blueberries?

Would you live somewhere colder like Canada?

Edited by Naughx

1. First and current impressions of Yours Truly?

2. When are we continuing our little project?

3. How did you find SF, what made you register as a member, and why are you still here?

4. When are you coming over to Wales?

5. Would you turn your nose if you found butterscotch on your plate?

6. Why do you like kingdom hearts?

7. Do you play Zelda?

8. Something that annoys you?

9. Favorite mineral?

10. Would you rather get to live another life, live this life eternally, or live your life normally?

1. Great. And how are you?

4. Have you ever had a molten chocolate chip cookie with a scoop of cinnamon ice cream on top of it? Had me at a loss for words.
5. The one for Anaconda.

1. i am good good.

4. that sounds... like it would be cancer to my teeth.. but i want it

5. wow

1.Impressions of me, first and current?

2. Hyped for Fates?

3. Favorite Persona game?

4. Hyped for Good Smile Company's Cordelia figure :3?

5. How's life

1. First: Another Tactician? Eww, I'm the only tactician around these here parts.

Current: Ace is low key bae <3 I really need to talk to her more often because she's pretty cool.

2. ....hyped for Fates? My hands literally tremble thinking about how close release day is. Compared to a year, two months is nothing.

3. I'll... say The Golden expansion of 4 because it had Yukiko it was generally one of the best remakes I'd played to that date. Persona 3 FES is still a super strong game though.

4. Yes and no because I can't get one. My birthday was a week too late so my funds weren't in order.

5. Life's pretty good. My second to last year in high school so I'm just trying to make things happen for that scholarship money. I think I figured out what I want to do as well.

6. Which Kingdom Hearts game is your favorite?

7. Which Final Fantasy game is your favorite?

8. Who is your favorite Fire Emblem character?

9. Cupcakes or muffins?

10. Cake or pie?

6. KHII:FM. There was so much added to the already amazing game... like... I can't put it into words. Now, once the HD version of KH:3D drops, then there might be competition because Riku is the best character.

7. Don't hate me for this, but umm... I love 7. I admit it wasn't perfect, but it's... it's one of those unconditional love relationships. 10 is a close second, followed by 4.

8. Damn that's... hmm... Do I have to pick just one? I think a top 15 MIGHT get most of the mains but... I'll sat Levin for now. Buuuut he's tied with a bunch of other people. (Cordelia, Camilla, Innes...)

9. Cinnamon Muffins because obv. I have an addiction.

10. Cake.

Why Sorin? and why does it feels so much like Soren?

Your top ten video game music?

Impressions question.

Do you like blueberries?

Would you live somewhere colder like Canada?

I was originally trying to find a name for my FE13 character, messing around with "Sora" and how it meant sky. Eventually, while trying to switch that around... Sorin happened. And then I remembered, "Wait, I have to make it an "i" because the other Soren has an "e". Thought process of a 13 year old.

...Do... Do I have to number them? Let's see...

Kingdom Hearts:

Vector to the Heavens

Lord of the Castle

Disappeared

Dismiss

Sephiroth's Theme

Fire Emblem

Don't Speak Her Name

Conquest

Street Fighter

Ryu's Theme (SF5)

Samurai Warriors 4

Petals in the Wind

Impenetrable Fortress

Final Fantasy

Decisive Battle

Seymour Battle Theme

Probably more, but that's off the top of my head. (And yes, it's more than ten.)

First: Why do I keep getting this person mixed up with Lux when I see the UN? Strange.

Current: I keep seeing them around, and I should probably say wassup. They seem cool enough. So umm... hey!

Eh, yeah. They aren't bad.

Definitely. Texas is too hot for me. Idk why I was born here.

1. First and current impressions of Yours Truly?

2. When are we continuing our little project?

3. How did you find SF, what made you register as a member, and why are you still here?

4. When are you coming over to Wales?

5. Would you turn your nose if you found butterscotch on your plate?

1.First: Dodge... Dusk? How does th- My God, he probably has an accent! That's badass!

Current: Dusk is a true bro. He's one of the... 7 that I've been talking to since I first got to this site. Stupid timezones making it hard to talk to my buddy!

2. I've realized, the best way to make me do something is to throw something in my face. Hit my line, and I'll do what I can ^^

3. Part of it was the LPs of FE9 and 10 that Slim Kirby did on Youtube back in he day, then we also had Marth in Melee(lol), and finally we had shadowofchaos' YT vids. I felt to signify my adoration of this series I had to join. I'm still here because while I may not be the most popular here for obvious reasons, I found friends that helped me be who I am today. Friends that I would hate to never be able to talk to anymore... Plus Fates is out in 2 months. I have to be ready to affirm Camilla as the best wife and character.

4. When you buy me a Cordelia figure~

5. Since I don't really like how it looks... more than likely?

6. Why do you like kingdom hearts?

7. Do you play Zelda?

8. Something that annoys you?

9. Favorite mineral?

10. Would you rather get to live another life, live this life eternally, or live your life normally?

6. Besides the amazing soundtrack, I've played it with my brother since I was younger. At this point, besides loving the gameplay, I refuse to leave the story unfinished.

7. Oh yeah. I was one of the Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword lovers though so I might get some hate.

8. Unacknowledged Stupidity, especially from my elders and people I'm supposed to respect. That has to be earned.

9. Err... Peridot? yeah, let's go with that.

10. Well... The first one. Not until I lived this one to the fullest though!

6. Favorite Album?

7. any old school hip hop music that take your fancy?

8. Guilty pleasures?

6. Born Sinner (J. Cole). That album was educational.

7. Nas, Busta Rhymes, Snoop, NWA... I mess with it all. Got to respect the classics.

8. Singing RnB songs that I knooooow my voice is way too deep for. I still kill it doe.

Edited by Sorin

10. Well... The first one. Not until I lived this one to the fullest though!

Where would you want to be born in your new life? (Country of origin) Also what social class? Biological sex?

Edited by Naughx

...oh hai, it's this guy! I haven't talked to this guy in a while.

1) How's it goin'?

ANON WOW HEY.

Lol, I'm cool. Like I said, I have a basketball game tonight but other than that, I'm chilling~ How have you been?

Where would you want to be born in your new life? (Country of origin) Also what social class? Biological sex?

I'd probably still want to be born in the US, because I love my ethnicity(wouldn't mind a bit more French tossed in there though) but more on the east coast. Social Class? Err... Middle-Upper Class because I want to be in a position to benefit others, not need their aid. And I'd like to stay a male, thank you.

ANON WOW HEY.

Lol, I'm cool. Like I said, I have a basketball game tonight but other than that, I'm chilling~ How have you been?

YEAH ME I KNOW.

Wai-whaaaaaaat? My school has basketballs at it! What a coincidence!

Me? Oh, well, I've been fine, but this is your interview, not mine, so I'll try to take any spotlight. But it is a good speaking-again, yes?

Anyway, so, like...you play Basketball? For how long hath though done such? Has anyone asked that before? I'm too lazy to check.

Hm...ahah! A king in the 13th century, or a poor man today?