#FE, English release stream future planning

Hey folks, i'm getting a capture device here during the holidays, I was thinking to myself.

When the English version hits sometime next year, why don't I stream it? If all the stars align properly that is, so I'm just trying to find out here, would anyone be possibly interested in joining me for that?

Provided it all works out.

Glad to see there is interest! :D: I'll hopefully be able to provide.

Elie would you like to be a mod of the stream chat when this gets off the ground?

Edited by Jedi

sure i've modded enough Fates streams to have a decent grasp of twitch Modology

Thank ya, who were fellow mods of that? And who would you suggest to be your second? If needed.

TohruAdachi (a brit buddy) ran it. Annie (Sakusa) was a mod with me over there

Tohru, ok the name is in mind, also ANNIE whoa, I could ask her if she isn't busy with work.

Would you recommend these 2 for similar duties if they had the time or do you have others in mind?

Edited by Jedi

as far as modding goes on twitch, just ask people that you trust not to abuse power and stuff. You could probably ask but with no foreseeable date, I don't know what kinda answer you'd gather

as far as modding goes on twitch, just ask people that you trust not to abuse power and stuff. You could probably ask but with no foreseeable date, I don't know what kinda answer you'd gather

Yeah when we have an actual date, I'll worry about this more, thanks for the quick answers though.

The capture device i'm getting, won't allow me to stream at a full 60 FPS, but it'll allow me to stream without major lag on my laptop, does this bug anyone?