Do you think "Together We Ride" should appear in each FE-game?

NewDisplayName

no because it was just the recruitment theme in the first game

it has no real significance beyond that other than lol smash bros

i know it was also in fe7 but that's probably because fe6 used fe4's

Edited by maybe

Yes, I should appear in all Fire Emblem titles.

Nah. While it is an amazing and now iconic theme, we should let other songs get their time in the light. After all, if we had Together We Ride as the recruitment theme in all games, we wouldn't have other fantastic themes like Stalwart's Unite.

Definitely not, it's iconic but not really defining of Fire Emblem, given it's only been in a few of the games. The only thing that shouldn't really change game to game ((outside style)) is the title theme, and they've done a really good job with that over the years.

It's pretty cool where it exists, I think Smash Brothers Melee spoiled us with it haha!

I wouldn't mind hearing a new mix of it, but I don't think its needed per-say.

Please no. Melee ruined it for me. It became the de facto theme of the series even though an ACTUAL theme exists. Robin's trailer using it was insane when something like Duty ~ Ablaze would have sufficed. would like to see Gaiden or Thracia's recruitment themes again though. They were relatively underutilized.

No. Terrible idea. It'd get old and fast. FE4's was already pushing it when it was in FE4, part of FE5 (Right at the end of the song, it's clearly part of FE4's leitmotif) and FE6. It's a good song, but...yeaaaah.

Meanwhile, the FE1 song (It's only called Together We Ride once, btw. Shadow Dragon calls it "Come, Join Us") has been in FE1, both books of FE3 (Wherein there were actually /two/ variants. One sounds like the usual, the other is all strings), FE7 and FE11 and 12.

It's good but it needs a break.

That said, I always felt the final map music from Gaiden (The player phase) sounds more like a recruitment theme.