Zera's Pikmin Poll

Zera

Pikmin...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pikmin games have you played?

2. 2. Which is your favorite?

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually I haven't played Canvas Curse

thanks for reminding me

I lost my file before I beat it but it was a fun game. Graphically the levels are not as interesting as say superstar, but forming tracks to move on is cool.

I borrowed it from a friend. It's a nice game, but I really prefer the platform games. Still, Rainbow Curse has a below-average retail price, so I might get it.

I, for one, suggest that Football Manager 2014 is the greatest ever PC game. It is also not a suggestion, it is the objective truth that only (to my knowledge) Kelsper and Necktie can deny. You might think that you might not like it, because of foolish reasons like "sport simulators don't appeal to me" or "I don't know anything about football," but have you played it? No? Then shut up, plebeian, and bow to me and my face of enlightenment.

did you know that http://gayasshit.com/ redirects to the amazon page for Kirby's Epic Yarn?

Considering that the original meaning of gay was "having or showing a merry, lively mood", this redirect is actually quite clever.

The lack of options for "The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds" and "Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past" in this poll makes it bad

I will add an option for LBW, but DQ VII hasn't released yet.

Considering that the original meaning of gay was "having or showing a merry, lively mood", this redirect is actually quite clever.

I will add an option for LBW, but DQ VII hasn't released yet.

It's been out three years in Japan

And I've played the PS1 version so

We'll have to agree to disagree, ALBW is my second favorite Zelda and among my top five favorite games (Other four are The Wind Waker, The Binding Blade/FE6, Realms of Revelation/DQVI, and Fragments of the Forgotten Past/DQVII)

I, for one, suggest that Football Manager 2014 is the greatest ever PC game. It is also not a suggestion, it is the objective truth that only (to my knowledge) Kelsper and Necktie can deny. You might think that you might not like it, because of foolish reasons like "sport simulators don't appeal to me" or "I don't know anything about football," but have you played it? No? Then shut up, plebeian, and bow to me and my face of enlightenment.

agreed

A Link Between Worlds is a lot like A Link to the Past, but shorter, and easier. It just feels less epic for some reason. I beat it on Hero Mode, but it was still kinda easy. After all, quadruple damage means nothing if the enemies don't hit you.

Have you played ALBW Hero

Things have a habit of oneshotting you

(I've cleared it three times, but the quadrupled damage will knock you down.)

this sounds like godawful game design

It's annoying but the game gives you hearts unlike other Hero modes (Most double damage and remove hearts)

I consider the game fun, even if the puzzles are a bit easy.

There's also the Ravio bias

A Link Between Worlds is a lot like A Link to the Past, but shorter, and easier. It just feels less epic for some reason. I beat it on Hero Mode, but it was still kinda easy. After all, quadruple damage means nothing if the enemies don't hit you.

Albw is not super hard but alttp is easier.

It's annoying but the game gives you hearts unlike other Hero modes (Most double damage and remove hearts)

I consider the game fun, even if the puzzles are a bit easy.

There's also the Ravio bias

why does the game giving you hearts matter if things quote "have a habit of oneshotting you"

like oneshotting you from 3 hearts is the same as oneshotting you from 8 hearts or?