Zera's Pikmin Poll

Zera

Pikmin...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pikmin games have you played?

2. 2. Which is your favorite?

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the same guy who, last time we had this discussion, changed the topic to, "Zera's Valid Opinion Topic"

i wouldn't get your hopes up

very true, i just had to get that off my chest.

wow does this occur a lot, running in circles about someone's very different opinion

i also don't see why zera can't just "agree to disagree" with someone

it's so simple

Okay, so we've confirmed that fuccboi dislikes Bangai-O Spirits because he didn't enjoy it for unknown reasons. Not the most useful information, but it'll have to do.

it's passive-aggressive as shit, but you should learn to read daniel mi hermano

not everyone's gonna have the same opinion as you, especially online! can you accept that?

As I have already stated, I do not mind differing opinions. In fact, I enjoy learning and understanding new perspectives.

also, i strongly advise, don't point out your rules again. you're not painting yourself in a very pretty light when you do that.

My rules are a functional schema to keep this topic working as intended. Since I am the topic creator, this seems very fair to me. I want to promote a civil conduct such that if posters ask questions, they will be reasonably answered.

but you should learn to read daniel mi hermano

I don't read Spanish...

TC doesn't mean Dictator. You may not agree with how the topic progressed, but it's ridiculous to assume that you have the power to create a literal rule book for your topic.

I honestly cannot fathom why someone disliking X game without reason bothers you. If anything, seeing you talk about it is a valid reason.

That's also why I hate this topic. I'm anticipating you'll make people hate Kirby, and I mean that with extreme honesty. We still know almost nothing about this game, a full topic is not necessary.

And honestly, have you forgotten how you reacted when I disliked Metroid Prime? You said my reasons weren't valid because I disliked first person perspective, so why do we need reasons in the first place? You'll try to debunk them anyway.

There was a question in the poll about whether people have played it

There was an option that said "i played it and loved it"

I played it and didnt like it, and thats literally all my original post said

The fact that you take that as a personal insult is rather telling of the rest of your problems lmao

not rly

this is what happens when we all keep trying when we probably shouldn't :'(

~~my biggest flaw is that i care too much~~

but that'd be lowkey rude as fuck

EDIT: public poll should i make a fashion thread y/n

i'm thinking yyyyyyyyy

Edited by Specta

And honestly, have you forgotten how you reacted when I disliked Metroid Prime? You said my reasons weren't valid because I disliked first person perspective, so why do we need reasons in the first place? You'll try to debunk them anyway.

I never said your dislike of the Metroid Prime series was invalid.

On the other hand, you said "First person is the wrong direction for Metroid", a statement contradicted by the vast majority of players and critics who loved it.

You should have said "I don't think first person is the right direction for Metroid", expressing your opinion without stating a non-fact.

I do not want people stating non-facts or opinions as facts in my topic.

That's also why I hate this topic. I'm anticipating you'll make people hate Kirby, and I mean that with extreme honesty. We still know almost nothing about this game, a full topic is not necessary.

Did you visit the JP website? There's already some videos there, and even a world map.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kirby/images/a/a1/KPR_Display.png/revision/latest?cb=20160304023112&path-prefix=en

The world themes look pretty interesting.

The fact that you take that as a personal insult is rather telling of the rest of your problems lmao

I gave you a pretty succinct reason why im not gonna go into it, namely that talking to you about videogames is like sticking lemon coated forks into my eyes

Oh, BTW, you still didn't answer my question... just saying. Did you really play it?

I never said your dislike of the Metroid Prime series was invalid.

On the other hand, you said "First person is the wrong direction for Metroid", a statement contradicted by the vast majority of players and critics who loved it.

You should have said "I don't think first person is the right direction for Metroid", expressing your opinion without stating a non-fact.

I do not want people stating non-facts or opinions as facts in my topic.

maybe there's a reason people, in large numbers, keep thinking you're persecuting them for their opinions, and the reason is not every one of a diverse cast of people

Integrity, I think you should finish your incomplete sentence so it has meaning. Otherwise, people might respond with copy/pasted lines and gifs of raccoons facepalming.

Integrity, I think you should finish your incomplete sentence so it has meaning. Otherwise, people might respond with copy/pasted lines and gifs of raccoons facepalming.

can someone please lock this thread