Zera's Pikmin Poll

Zera

Pikmin...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pikmin games have you played?

2. 2. Which is your favorite?

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sonic adventure 2 is a bad game, because the knuckles and rouge stages are tedious and boring, and the tails and eggman stages are boring and repetitive and badly designed

the knuckles and rouge stages are super boring, because running around large areas using a radar to find treasure isn't fun. it's tedious and dumb. plus the radar only detects one thing at once. that's stupid.

the tails and eggman levels are bad, because they are designed in a really boring way. the combat consists of "press b and move around the control stick". the life bar is bad, because it makes it too easy, and you'll almost never run out of it. there are also really bad platforming sections, which are bad because the controls in the mech thing are not designed for it.

the racing stages suck because they suck

the mystic melody thing is stupid

the end

i await your ignorant response as to why this is not a bad game

Look at it this way. maybe says Sonic Adventure 2 is a bad game, he didn't like it. I think Sonic Adventure 2 is a good game, I liked it. It's a matter of opinion. If you can't see someone's opinion other than your own, Zera, then screw you. You're wasting your time arguing and you're wasting everyone else's time as well.

Look at it this way. maybe says Sonic Adventure 2 is a bad game, he didn't like it. I think Sonic Adventure 2 is a good game, I liked it. It's a matter of opinion. If you can't see someone's opinion other than your own, Zera, then screw you. You're wasting your time arguing and you're wasting everyone else's time as well.

uh no this is my fault

i brought up sonic adventure 2 because zera said it was good once and basically ignored everything i said

and i was reminded of that when he ignored fuccboi's reason for not liking bangai-o and said he was wrong or something so i wrote about why the game was bad to see if he actually had a reason for it not being bad, which he still doesn't

so blame me not zera in this case, he was being a shit about something else, but also acknowledge that he is bad at critiquing games and listening to people's critiques of games

Edited by maybe

@tonton and power thank u i am glad you like it

A reason why he didn't like it, perhaps? If he doesn't give me one, then I must assume he's lying.

So you don't like it because you don't like it? Well, okay then. Just remember, it's an invalid opinion unless you support it.

there is no reason to assume a guy is lying about his opinions because he hasn't given you a reason for it

people's opinions about games aren't suddenly invalid or lies because they don't provide enough supporting evidence to satisfy you

people do not need to have a list of specific instances and reasons to have you approve the validity of their opinion on a video game

and honestly, considering you never seem to accept dissenting opinions anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if you took him providing details about why he didn't enjoy a game as an opportunity to challenge him on why he should have enjoyed it anyway

like let's take a step back and remember in the end that we're talking about some dude enjoying a video game or not

this isn't an official review, this isn't anything with any weight to it

it's a guy

enjoying a video game casually

or not

Edited by Specta

uh no this is my fault

i brought up sonic adventure 2 because zera said it was good once and basically ignored everything i said

and i was reminded of that when he ignored fuccboi's reason for not liking bangai-o and said he was wrong or something so i wrote about why the game was bad to see if he actually had a reason for it not being bad, which he still doesn't

so blame me not zera in this case, he was being a shit about something else, but also acknowledge that he is bad at critiquing games and listening to people's critiques of games

Well, you still provided a good example

and honestly, considering you never seem to accept dissenting opinions anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if you took him providing details about why he didn't enjoy a game as an opportunity to challenge him on why he should have enjoyed it anyway

i'm gonna say this is most likely true

which I've never understood, i don't know why peeps on the internet get so uppity about someone not liking something they do, instead of just being disappointed that the other person can't enjoy it, and just playing that shit anyway

do you remember that conversation we had like a week ago in which you promised me you didn't just ignore what people were trying to tell you

yes

fuccboi, what things in Bangai-O Spirits didn't you like? I'm still curious to know.

I gave you a pretty succinct reason why im not gonna go into it, namely that talking to you about videogames is like sticking lemon coated forks into my eyes

do you remember that conversation we had like a week ago in which you promised me you didn't just ignore what people were trying to tell you

yes

honestly I'm dumbfounded that he ignored every single post after fuccboi's lol

How do you even do that

Okay, so we've confirmed that fuccboi dislikes Bangai-O Spirits because he didn't enjoy it for unknown reasons. Not the most useful information, but it'll have to do.

Three new copy abilities have been confirmed for Kirby: Planet Robobot - ESP, Poison, and Doctor. I am most curious to see what these abilities can do.

Three new copy abilities have been confirmed for Kirby: Planet Robobot - ESP, Poison, and Doctor. I am most curious to see what these abilities can do.

ESP sounds kind of silly but the others sound cool.

there's literally zero source for esp or poison

also as someone who actually likes Kirby please do not let Zera's fanatical ravings dissuade you from playing the series

I've played and enjoyed nightmare in dreamland fwiw

there's literally zero source for esp or poison

False statements are not allowed in this topic.

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/kirby-planet-robobot-3ds

• Employ new and improved Copy Abilities including:
  • Doctor: Use clip boards, throw pills, and mix concoctions
  • ESP: Wear a cool hat and use psychic abilities
  • Poison: Spray toxic mists and other noxious abilities
  • Super Smash Bros.: Gain Kirby's updated Super Smash Bros.â„¢ move set

Google is your friend, friend. Google will never let you down!

That link also contains some other neat info, such as the game modes.

Edited by Zera