Zera's Pikmin Poll

Zera

Pikmin...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pikmin games have you played?

2. 2. Which is your favorite?

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you... Why did...

Honestly, Zera, this is getting confusing... Just pick one topic and stick with it.

In regards to the current poll, I will be picking it up sometime in the future. Maybe not day one, but it depends on my money status by then.

Also, why the Bangai-O question?

I love every Kirby game but I'd highy appreciate it if you'd stop talking about the game

especially in comparison to that other random game you enjoy too much; it makes me as a long time Kirby fan not want to play it

I will definitely not be purchasing Kirby, but I will definitely consider buying Kirby, and these are not contradictory statements.

hey, one answer to the Bangai-O Spirits question is missing

please add "because zera is a shit" since that is legitimately my answer

solid copy

why did no change to no i don't like kirby

i have nothing against kirby i just have no intention to buy this game

someone's making me lie and that's lame

What did you not enjoy about it?

I could go into it but it boils down to "it wasnt to my taste" plus im sure pointing out the things i thought the game handled poorly (and even past handling things poorly, i had issues with the game on a conceptual level) would only start a discussion about videogames with you and i can think of nothing more unpleasant than that

Edited by fuccboi

I guess to answer your question, i just didnt enjoy it

And... that is the exact kind of non-answer I really wasn't hoping for. Why don't you try describing an inconsistency in the game's design? I find that many of the least fun moments in games tend to be a direct result of inconsistent design.

And... that is the exact kind of non-answer I really wasn't hoping for. Why don't you try describing an inconsistency in the game's design? I find that many of the least fun moments in games tend to be a direct result of inconsistent design.

"I didn't enjoy it" is a perfectly legitimate answer

what are you hoping for, honestly?

what are you hoping for, honestly?

A reason why he didn't like it, perhaps? If he doesn't give me one, then I must assume he's lying.

Edited by Zera

A reason why he didn't like it, perhaps? If he doesn't give me one, then I must assume he's lying.

You can just not like something without a reason. Everyone has their own reasons for liking or not liking something, so he doesn't necessarily need to answer. You're being insensitive.

I gave you a pretty succinct reason why im not gonna go into it, namely that talking to you about videogames is like sticking lemon coated forks into my eyes

But if im reading you right, if i dont go into detail about why i didnt like it im lying about not liking it? And not enjoying something is not a valid reason for disliking it?

Sometimes i wonder if you're a real person

So you don't like it because you don't like it? Well, okay then. Just remember, it's an invalid opinion unless you support it.

sonic adventure 2 is a bad game, because the knuckles and rouge stages are tedious and boring, and the tails and eggman stages are boring and repetitive and badly designed

the knuckles and rouge stages are super boring, because running around large areas using a radar to find treasure isn't fun. it's tedious and dumb. plus the radar only detects one thing at once. that's stupid.

the tails and eggman levels are bad, because they are designed in a really boring way. the combat consists of "press b and move around the control stick". the life bar is bad, because it makes it too easy, and you'll almost never run out of it. there are also really bad platforming sections, which are bad because the controls in the mech thing are not designed for it.

the racing stages suck because they suck

the mystic melody thing is stupid

the end

i await your ignorant response as to why this is not a bad game