Zera's Pikmin Poll

Zera

Pikmin...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pikmin games have you played?

2. 2. Which is your favorite?

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Google let you down, Specta?

I thought as a fellow college student you would have gotten the whole spiel on using google with caution and wiles for credible sources

often it is right, sometimes it takes you to crazy shit

@Parrhesia: Google searched for your keywords, so I don't see the problem here, other than your excessive meanness.

Edited by Zera

d61f1d835d2a57a98d976d9f30fe0500.png

While I agree, I'm with Zera on this one. This is just mean.

Regardless

False statements are not allowed in this topic.

This entire thread has been one big false statement

holy shit i missed this and i'm waiting for kate to get ready for bed so tablet posting ahoy

A reason why he didn't like it, perhaps? If he doesn't give me one, then I must assume he's lying.

So you don't like it because you don't like it? Well, okay then. Just remember, it's an invalid opinion unless you support it.

zera, do you honestly have a problem with communication? because of all the shitty stuff you've said, this ranks as probably the shittiest. you're aware that you literally told a dude, to his face, that he could not possibly have an opinion (a subjective thing) contrary to your opinion (a subjective thing) without backing it up with ...what, citations? he has to point you to the parts of the game that he didn't like because ...? you want to tell him that he's actually wrong, these are actually elements of good design that he doesn't understand?

get over yourself, dude. your opinions are just as valid as anyone else's, and anyone else's opinions are just as valid as yours. video games are not some statement to be bandied about with the scientific method and hypotheses and tests. video games are not a thing to dismiss peoples' opinions on because they disagree with you and cannot provide sufficient evidence to convince you that they're not objectively wrong. video games are not a thing that's worth basing your identity around.

so basically what i'm saying is quit with this pseudo-scientific "back up your opinions with facts" horseshit. nobody likes it, and the only thing you're accomplishing with this thread and most of the shit you do on this site is making yourself a nearly strawman-grade pariah.

please evaluate your interactions around here, and maybe remember that the other posters you're seeing are human beings, okay?

okay.

[text]

this is probably the longest post i've ever seen ike make

in all seriousness, though, zera, do you actually know how to interact with other human beings? have you been surrounded by robots your entire life?

edit: idk why i mentioned robots witht the nature of this current poll. it's not like i can include that and expect you to answer seriously

Edited by Knight of Argentum

Zera's Game Discussion Topic: Official Rules

This is a topic for discussing whatever game(s) is in the title. Currently, it is Kirby: Planet Robobot.

The goal of this topic is to create meaningful discussion that will hopefully yield interesting if not useful information.

In order to keep this topic fruitful and provide a positive atmosphere, please adhere to the following rules:

1. It is strongly recommended that your post be related to the game currently in the title.

2. Disrespect, insults, negativity, etc. to any other poster is not permitted.

3. Opinions are allowed if they contribute to discussion. "I dislike [game] because it sucks." and similar posts without detail have no value in discussion and are thus not permitted.

4. To comply with rule 3, simply explain why you have your opinion. This information is far more interesting and valuable than the opinion itself.

5. These new rules are in effect as of this post, and will not change until further notice. Thank you for your compliance, and have an enjoyable discussion.

Footage of the new copy abilities and robobot modes is already on the JP website - https://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/at3a/copy/index.html

The Poison ability looks similar to the Water ability, but appears to be about spreading poison on the ground and in the air to to damage enemies even after the attack is complete.

Doctor Kirby attacks by throwing pills and using beakers of chemicals. He also has a charge move that channels his inner Dr. Mario and fires a group of random pills in random directions.

This is a topic for discussing whatever game(s) is in the title. Currently, it is Kirby: Planet Robobot.

The goal of this topic is to create meaningful discussion that will hopefully yield interesting if not useful information.

In order to keep this topic fruitful and provide a positive atmosphere, please adhere to the following rules:

1. It is strongly recommended that your post be related to the game currently in the title.

3. Opinions are allowed if they contribute to discussion. "I dislike [game] because it sucks." and similar posts without detail have no value in discussion and are thus not permitted.

4. To comply with rule 3, simply explain why you have your opinion. This information is far more interesting and valuable than the opinion itself.

5. These new rules are in effect as of this post, and will not change until further notice. Thank you for your compliance, and have an enjoyable discussion.

sick passive-aggression, and thanks for making me not regret my post.

you need help.

thanks for making me not regret my post.

You're welcome, Integrity. Please enjoy the latest version of this topic. I think it's going to be grand.

What are your thoughts on Meta Knightmare Returns? Meta Knightmare Ultra and Dededetour were great, but the speedrunning aspect was very inconvenient since you couldn't select levels, even though they're given separate times. I'd also like to see online leaderboards this time, because competing for the best times in the world would be a great hardcore challenge for Kirby veterans like myself. I'd also like to see a one-hit-point mode, but that's just me being hopeful.

do you remember that conversation we had like a week ago in which you promised me you didn't just ignore what people were trying to tell you

yes

Zera please listen to me here

You've already broken this rule many times in this thread before. You may or may not be able to tell that you're being mean, but most everyone else here seems to be able to tell, so that should tell you something.

I think you need to get a better grip on your own temper. You have your own opinion. Everyone else also has their own opinion. They don't need to be the same as yours because opinions are not fact. The fact that they like or dislike something you don't agree with does not harm you in any way shape or form. If this topic is supposed to be a pleasant discussion topic, then people should be free to have their own opinion without being harassed over it (especially by the topic creator, who takes personal offense to being harassed themself) and being forced to give explanations otherwise it gets assumed that they're a liar. And btw, that's not how proving things works. That's not how you're supposed to do it in science, that's not how you're supposed to do it in the justice system.... when somebody says nothing, that means you have nothing as evidence which means nothing can be proven which means you can't assume they're lying =b

If you want people to play nice, a good way to help that happen is to start being nice, yourself~ Most people don't play nice with someone who's not being nice. You need to keep reminding yourself that when you read something you disagree with, look away from the monitor and take a breather, or go outside and get some fresh air to think and remind yourself that not everybody likes or dislikes the same stuff and that they're allowed to, or vent on some pillow or something. Anything that can help prevent you from creating needless drama. And maybe instead you can come back and either don't respond or make a post like "oh hey I don't agree with this but hey that's fine because you can like and play whatever you want and I can like and play whatever I want." That makes for MUCH nicer conversation~ But there's... still such thing as debating without getting so heated over it. And without just outright saying "you're wrong" or without insulting the person.

Edited by Freohr Datia

I added a new rule, for some extra clarity.

3a. Your opinion does not need to match the topic creator's.