Animations: Do play with them on or off?

Azz

82 members have voted

1. 1. Do yoy play with animations on or off?

• On
    • Off
    • I have them on for a bit then turn them off
    • It depends on the game

I love the GBA and RD animations, but I leave FE9 off because its too boring and long.

Off, since they're pretty repetitive and time consuming. Even if I decide to leave them on (like I do currently in FE5) I usually just speed up the emulator during them so yeah.

Yeah, I do this for FE4 and FE5. and probably the GBA ones sometimes too

Edited by ruadath

I mainly leave them on if it's like a first playthrough. Otherwise, I turn them off since they really make grinding more annoying. Of course, there are some battles that sort of force you to watch the battle animation (important battles like the final battle against Validar in Awakening).

PoR, i play with animations off. They arent good in that game and they take too long.

Other games? You know that custom option where you can set whos animations to see? Yeah i utilize that a lot. Sometimes, its only just one character (my faves) that i want to see actually obliterate things with fancy animations. Or a character i dont care for but am using anyway, they get turned off.

I find (I mostly play the GBA titles) that leaving them on sets a better pace for me and encourages me not to play recklessly if that makes sense, just slowing down the pace a bit keeps me from attacking, also if I'm on emulator I won't be tempted to just save state abuse