Did anyone else find FE9's story to be... less than compelling?

I just totally lost you there.

ok, Nub, listen close

in FE9 there is Devdan...he was the first black person in FE...well partially black at least...

and he does not return in FE10...there is a dude named Danved, he looks like Devdan, but he claims he is not Devdan...Danved says he fights with the strength of 10 men...so people speculate that 1 of those 10 men is Devdan...

soo, since Devdan and Danved are spelled with the same letters, just mixed up, I applied this theory to Arcues

thereby, Arcues has the power of 10 horse thingys, of which Arceus is one...and I established that the stupid Horse at the top of the Tower of Mana, the Light Seal, is Arceus incarnate...so Lloyd can beat Arceus...

but if Arcues has the power of 10 Horse thingys, of which Arceus is one, it may be possible for Arcues to beat Lloyd...it's highly doubtful, and it cannot be proven...ever...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE10 had the best story ever.

Yeah, especially part 4!

Hi there! I'm a goddess, and not a dark god. If I'm a dark god you're a dark pile of meat! We have to go beat the shit out of the tall goddess now, k thx bai.

Where are you going?

I'm gonna go get people so that bitch of a goddess doesn't get them before us.

Yeah, especially part 4!

Hi there! I'm a goddess, and not a dark god. If I'm a dark god you're a dark pile of meat! We have to go beat the shit out of the tall goddess now, k thx bai.

Where are you going?

I'm gonna go get people so that bitch of a goddess doesn't get them before us.

Are you making fun of my opinion?

• 3 weeks later...
I'd have to agree that PoR's plot was uninspired. Oh boy, two races that absolutely hate each! How woefully cliché. It didn't bother me in the least, though. The dialog was solid, and the majority of the characters were developed fairly well. That's much more important to me than the overall plot.

You raise a valid point, but for me, the storytelling itself was first-rate and the characters were interesting. I was riveted the whole way through. It wasn't boring or slow in any places. :)

• 1 month later...

i agree with fourth fox

the PoR plot was bad compared to the other FEs, but i think that PoR true purpose was to pave the way for RD.

and Radiant Dawn has the best plot of all of the FE series

i really didn't like FE8, though...

and Radiant Dawn has the best plot of all of the FE series

I know people who would say Blazing Sword had the best plot. It's all just based on opinion, so...yeah.

I know people who would say Blazing Sword had the best plot. It's all just based on opinion, so...yeah.

See my favorite Fire Emblem? I say radiant Dawn has the best story. Fe7 was good, but not quite as good.

See my favorite Fire Emblem? I say radiant Dawn has the best story. Fe7 was good, but not quite as good.

Tru dat. Especially part 4. That plot is simply awesome (yes I like dividing the plot into 4 parts sometimes)

And the Gamespot reviewers are dickheads on crack without a liking or ability for strategy or good stories.

fix'd

I have yet to play FE10, so I can't compare anything to that. Although currently, FE7's storyline is my current favourite, even though I've only played FE6 through to FE9 so far.