FE Special Edition Unboxing and Fates LiveStream Central

Elieson

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised they're even allowed to livestream it. It's not often the embargo lifts so early, right?

Maybe Nintendo's hoping people will stop overloading their customer support if they let someone show the game off a little. Besides, they probably aren't allowed to live stream beyond a certain point. I'd be surprised if they got to the moment of choice, but if they do, that's probably where it ends.

I'm more interested in seeing any of the My Castle stuff. Find out if there's a replacement for the skinship feature.

And it looks like there's no dual audio.

Let the salt commence.

Oh god.

But wait did he go back and check the start up menu? That's where you select it in Awakening. Because he said that there might not be anything on the start menu yet for options because he didn't have a file yet.

Unless I blanked out for a hot minute.

Edit: Whoops, looks like I did blank out for a hot minute. Oh well. At least we're not losing anything more from the original Japanese game.

Edited by carefreejules

Oh god.

But wait did he go back and check the start up menu? That's where you select it in Awakening. Because he said that there might not be anything on the start menu yet for options because he didn't have a file yet.

Unless I blanked out for a hot minute.

He checked it in the middle of chapter 1. It's not in the extras menu.

Looks like I chose the right moment to wake up!

He did check the start menu. Shame for the people who wanted the dual audio...

I'm liking what I'm hearing, though. For some reason the stream muted during the first cutscene, I was so looking forward to hearing that D: (ah, I figured it out now, that was entirely my own fault. I gotta watch the stream again later to listen to it!)

Edited by Carnation

CH.2: Gunter's skills are Forceful Partner (Absolute Offense) / Shelter (Rescue) / Elbow Room (Open Assault)

Felicia's skills are Devoted Partner (Absolute Support) / Demoiselle

These are from the revealed NA translations so far; bracketed are the Serenes Forest translations

And if it is? The latter name is actually much more indicative than the original.

I can agree with that to an extent. I didn't mean to be dismissive of the translation, at least not on this point. Just noting an interesting translation decision

I can agree with that to an extent. I didn't mean to be dismissive of the translation, at least not on this point. Just noting an interesting translation decision

And apologies if I came off as a bit passive-aggressive; I've seen a lot of localization whining, and the vast majority of it is about extremely minor/perfectly justified changes.

The English voice isn't half bad!

Also: I don't think it's for certain yet dual audio is out. May need to pick a path first? In the menu on the start screen he didn't have many options.