FE Special Edition Unboxing and Fates LiveStream Central

Elieson

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I can't think of anybody who'd disagree with me saying that the best case scenario happened.

What? Are you giving birth to a kitten? Are you eating a kitten? What are you doing with a kitten?

Proverbial birth lmao. KITTEN LABOR.

but seriously im so chuffed because the really cool parts of the feature are still here. I wonder if the items you get from them are still available through it. They made it sound like it...Maybe after a certain support level, you get the bracelet thing or whatever you get from it.

This is much better in my opinion. Live2D assets and dialogue without the controversy of the petting.

Plus the petting would have been inconvenient, tedious, and awkward, at least as far as I'm concerned. From my standpoint, this is actually an IMPROVEMENT over the original.

Don't worry, your waifu is intact.

As is the story and sibling supports...unfortunately

There isn't much they could do with the story, but I really would've preferred the Hoshido siblings not be S-rankable.

Edited by Phillius

I'm extremely pleased with this development personally, all that remains to be seen really is if, as someone else pointed out, they have the same number of lines as the japanese version. Since they did port it over I'm tentatively hopeful that this is the case. Wish there was dual audio, but that's only for specific characters like camilla, so I can probably live with it.

So happy! I never cared about the petting, I only wanted the dialogue/models. This officially kills the "we're getting less game in NoA" argument.

Not really, since we are still getting less of a game. It's a feature that was still removed, even if the dialogue was kept.

Did anyone else think Sakura's Live2D animations were worse than the usual? Is she always like that? She kind of drifted off to the side and was bouncing like crazy. I've only ever seen Saizo's, Silas' and Jakob's.

it's probably either lines are mismatched with animations since they removed some? or the way Treehouse decided to translate it/voice actor decided to say the lines just doesn't fit with the movement

Edited by GoXDS

Something about how he described sibling S ranks makes me wonder... He says NoA wouldn't confirm or deny sibling marriages being there, and just replied with the same comment that "certain things have been changed." Could sibling S ranks have been changed to platonic paired endings? As far as I know A+ ranks don't have actual written supports, so maybe that's why they would still be classified as S and not A+...

Something about how he described sibling S ranks makes me wonder... He says NoA wouldn't confirm or deny sibling marriages being there, and just replied with the same comment that "certain things have been changed." Could sibling S ranks have been changed to platonic paired endings? As far as I know A+ ranks don't have actual written supports, so maybe that's why they would still be classified as S and not A+...

inb4 Companions.

Hmmm, maybe 'changed' is more like 'no more letter from mother' spiel? I'm trying to keep my hopes pretty low on this one since I know I'll be disappointed. It would be cool if they changed them to platonic, but what about Shinonome and Kisaragi, not to mention both Kannas?