GameSpot streaming near-completed Birthright

Elieson

According to Alexa, someone on the GameSpot team is doing Lunatic Conquest.

didn't she mispeak and meant Classic?

EDIT: damnit she was so close to losing

Edited by GoXDS

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerely hope neither of these jokers are the one who's actually reviewing the game. Derrick of all people far eclipses them in basic mechanical know-how.

If they confuse their own stupidity for being underleveled, I want them to stay far away from Conquest.

Hey now, that's a little mean. It's easy to get careless when playing on Casual and she's obviously not an FE player. I think it's good to get a casual POV on the game as well as a little more experienced one (Derrick). If the review comes out and it says 'this game sucks because it's too hard,' then you can get rightfully salty, but it appears she's enjoying it and knows she needs to do better, so in my book that's ok.

These people have a serious problem with accepting any sort of blame. It isn't the games fault you don't know anything.

Derrick, I miss you and I'm sorry about insulting you earlier just deliver us from this hell.

I sincerely hope neither of these jokers are the one who's actually reviewing the game. Derrick of all people far eclipses them in basic mechanical know-how.

If they confuse their own stupidity for being underleveled, I want them to stay far away from Conquest.

They will, and we can only hope it won't be as bad as the Radiant Dawn reviews.

For once I agree with you about this. It's painful to watch at this point. It's like they don't know the basic mechanics of the game.

This stream is interesting for the wrong reasons :)

three 84% misses, in a row

Ryoma wins the chapter with 0 healing items and 1 HP left

wowwwww

it feels like they don't even see the enemy dmg numbers since they are never aware of when they might die. ever. like when she had 12 HP and was gonna take 11 "Is this it?" or many many other times =\

Hey now, that's a little mean. It's easy to get careless when playing on Casual and she's obviously not an FE player. I think it's good to get a casual POV on the game as well as a little more experienced one (Derrick). If the review comes out and it says 'this game sucks because it's too hard,' then you can get rightfully salty, but it appears she's enjoying it and knows she needs to do better, so in my book that's ok.

Ahem:

These people have a serious problem with accepting any sort of blame. It isn't the games fault you don't know anything.

Derrick, I miss you and I'm sorry about insulting you earlier just deliver us from this hell.

They will, and we can only hope it won't be as bad as the Radiant Dawn reviews.

As much as I rib on Derrick, he's at least got a basic grasp on things and wants to get better without the chat handholding him.

I just have a really bad reaction to people who are in the capacity to review a game I like playing it very badly.

Ahem:

As much as I rib on Derrick, he's at least got a basic grasp on things and wants to get better without the chat handholding him.

I just have a really bad reaction to people who are in the capacity to review a game I like playing it very badly.

Well, yes, the gameplay was terrible, and I completely understand. Her aversion to actually checking pre-battle damage was annoying, sure. It seems like multiple people may be contributing to the review, though, since a few got to handle the review copies. Hopefully this will be reflected in the review itself, but I reeeally doubt we'll get another Radiant Dawn scenario given she's not actually blaming the game for her own shortcomings, even if she has limited knowledge of what the hell is going on.

I actual grew to like Derrick while watching Nohr chapter 7. He was actually trying to think about his next move and use pair up and tag team effectively.

Hopefully he ends up reviewing it.

Coming from the prime "localization apologist" here...

White Blood->Hoshidan Noble is underwhelming. There's got to have been something more exotic and grand sounding other than "Welp, you're a noble". Heck, the average noble is below the rank of Prince/Princess.