Audio Skinships in English

Duke of Dozel

Significantly less high than she was in the Japanese version, at least.

Serious? Is she actually into drugs character wise, or is it just really odd choice in how she talks?

Edited by Tolvir

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious? Is she actually into drugs character wise, or is it just really odd choice in how she talks?

er no?

I think she sounds normal in japanese. She's just very apathetic I think I would describe it.

I think she sounds...unpleasant now.

So much audio editing had to be done to sync up the voice acting and model animations.

Hope you guys like it!

Ahhh thank you! started with the best boy too good job

Even after listening to them several times, Izana and Arthur still make me laugh the hardest. I need to reconsider my marriages... I don't know if I can resist bubble baths and justice.

Keaton's deliveries are my favorites. He's just so relaxed, it's nice to listen to. (and the way he says "your kisses are my new favorite treasure" is very cute)

I should listen to more ladies, but I like Nyx a lot, even though she sounds very young. She has a couple of lines where her voice sounds so bitter, it immediately stood out to me.

These are so golden!

I love Reina! "At your side, I've learned to love more than just the slaughter of my enemies." Also "Put me in danger during battle. That's were the fun is." I definitely have to use her now.

Xander sure loves saying "little prince" and "little princess" huh?

Ryoma's "KISS ME YOU FOOL" was pleasantly unexpected.

Keaton is definitely Gideon Emery. I like his bad boy voice.

Any lines for Scarlet yet?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found them and I love her voice! Charlotte sounds great, too! But I still stand by my feelings that Effie's voice just doesn't suit her.

Edited by Ennui

Does anyone feel Effie's character was ruined by her voice/attitude? I haven't read her localized supports but in the Japanese ones she sounded soft spoken, albeit extremely devoted to training and protecting Elise. Her English voice is like...dating Ronda Rousey or something. "CAN'T ROMANCE NOW, GETTING SWOLE"

It's really quite frustrating that the localization has made a character seemingly more one-note and gimmicky instead of making other characters less so.

Even more so because he was the only 2nd gen I kind of liked.

While yes, Effie's VA sounds nothing like what I was expecting, I can't help but feel like I have heard that voice before. Who else does she voice (and perhaps more importantly who is the VA?)

Marisha Ray.

She also voices Mikoto and Oboro in this game. Outside of this, she voices Margaret in the Persona 4 series.

Edited by Sentinel07

Marisha Ray.

she voices Margaret in the Persona 4 series.

No wonder her voice sounded so familiar. Just got done playing both Persona 4 and Q.

It definitely doesn't fit Effie though.

Edited by warchiefwilliams

Okay, count me in with the crowd that Antony Del Rio HAS to be in this game.

Because I refuse to believe Percy is voiced by anyone else.

I've heard Percy's skinship line and that voice is pretty much exactly that of Pit so I guess he's in. That's a pretty good thing as far as I'm concerned.

He also got a pretty good line ''Wow, I really am lucky! I get to marry you AND ride on a dragon all day! Can he sleep in our room?''

Izana's ''I'm always a gentlemen in this room...so lets get out of here!'' Seems the best so far.

Arthur and Percy are giving me flashbacks of this guy

200px-Minsc.jpg

"Stand aside evil!, I am armed to the teeth and packing a Hamster!" Sounds like something either of those two would say, minus the hamster.

That is what we need, a cross-over game with Baldur's Gate and Fire Emblem that is all about Minsc, Arthur, and Percy.

Edited by Tolvir

His delivery is pretty good. Lots of "royal" units sound just too forced, but his sounds really smooth

lol I got gamespot excited

54e8eb6866.png

Edited by Elieson