Worth training unit?

Ngtunganh

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or, you could dance a real offensive unit and stay in that sexy noncom exp pool to make a better smurfboy

Edit: on the note of bersekJUSTICE, rally str is pretty indispensable as you cannot get rally mag outside of kidnapping/avatar skillset/very late game. (ngl I've started runnign diviner talent on corin just for rallybot utility on kana/other kid)

Edited by joshcja

Yeah voice of peace bows+rallys is really great utility.

I'll do that in revelation, he's already been born in my conquest playthrough sadly.

Like I said, Azura just screams great lord to me...

Edited by GrayClouds23

Peri should be class changed to dark mage immediatley.

Isn't her Str growth rate 50% and her Mag growth rate 5%? Dark Mage seems like a waste unless you really want to throw her into that outfit.

50% Str and 50% Spd are pretty nice in a physical class set.

Isn't her Str growth rate 50% and her Mag growth rate 5%? Dark Mage seems like a waste unless you really want to throw her into that outfit.

50% Str and 50% Spd are pretty nice in a physical class set.

Not if you want her to bite the dust, and that's pretty darn compelling.

Not if you want her to bite the dust, and that's pretty darn compelling.

Pray tell, what good reasons are there to make her a dark mage, out of curiosity? Because I'm at a loss as to why anybody would recommend it...

Pray tell, what good reasons are there to make her a dark mage, out of curiosity? Because I'm at a loss as to why anybody would recommend it...

Hey I've no idea I've never used her; my eardrums would shatter. I just suggested making her a dark mage would make her easier to kill off - again, for my ears.

Hey I've no idea I've never used her; my eardrums would shatter. I just suggested making her a dark mage would make her easier to kill off - again, for my ears.

Oh... I asked because I legit had no idea what you were talking about.

true, but I can do without one.

Well, to each their own. I just think Great Lord Azura screams "it's a waste" because you only get the one Exalt's Brand, and her having no lance rank to speak of and her severely lacking durability are a match made in hell imo...

Good idea. I'll make her a dark mage definitely!

Felicia x Flame Shuriken, watch the world burns.

Oh yeah, how many are there of these? Because if there's only one, Saizo has first dibs.

Oh yeah, how many are there of these? Because if there's only one, Saizo has first dibs.

I actually asked how many magic weapons there were in the game in that other thread, only to get ignored...

I actually asked how many magic weapons there were in the game in that other thread, only to get ignored...

I've found at least three Flame Shruiken in my game. One was an enemy drop (from a Paralogue, I think?) and two are sitting in my lv. 3 Armory.

So which class should I choose for felicia ?

She's fine as Maid, have acces to shurikens and still can support people. Other choice might be dark knight/sorc from her sister.

Also you can give her class depends who she's marrying but i would say story-wise Maid is fine with flame shurikens or "felicia ice plate"

Is Charlotte worth training? In IK I did some grinding to get her up to par with my other units, her strength stat is really good everything else is normal but her personal skill doesn't proc of normal units. I don't remember ever making use of that skill, I imagine if the boss of a level is female then it will come in handy but I probably wouldn't use her to fight the boss anyway

Is Charlotte worth training? In IK I did some grinding to get her up to par with my other units, her strength stat is really good everything else is normal but her personal skill doesn't proc of normal units. I don't remember ever making use of that skill, I imagine if the boss of a level is female then it will come in handy but I probably wouldn't use her to fight the boss anyway

I guess. Though as you said, her personal skill is so situational it may as well be useless.