Avoiding Shadowbans for those using cheats

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can I get shadow banned if I visited a Castle that had hacked skills and I bought a non hackable skill i.e Replicate?

You won't. I don't think it's possible because you can't even visit castle's of people who are shadowbanned. So as long as you can visit everything is fine.

I've searched around for details on what causes shadowbans and not much have been given, so far after trial and error found a list of item and skills that causes it. For those who have more information please contribute your finding.

1) Having more that 2 main hero classes and beast

This castle is so wrong in so many ways...

[spoiler=hack]

yofoJB5.jpg

- More than one Battle and Visitation Seal

- Rally Spectrum on Flora despite Grandmaster is male exclusive class

- Hoshido Noble Jakob

- Songstress Flora and Felicia with hooded man sprite

- Wolfssegner Kaze

- Priestess Anna and General Gunther while you can only have one of those if you marry with Avatar

- Grandmaster Ryoma

and previous day he has generic unit as Astral Dragon, Lilith etc lol

I don't know what's the limit anymore...

Edited by KamuiSama

Hmm.

I have Aptitude on my Kaze and Azura. Am I all right? (although, since I somehow forgot 1-gen units apart from Mozu can't have that skill, I may just unequip it from them, anyway.)

You're fine. I've actually visited a castle that has several first gen. units with Aptitude hacked on. Heck, My Castle has Corrin with Aptitude (which I got secondhand from a hacker since Powersaves codes for FE Fates aren't off of Prime yet) and people still visit my castle though rather sporadically.

can I get shadow banned if I visited a Castle that had hacked skills and I bought a non hackable skill i.e Replicate?

No you won't nearly everyone can learn replicate through partner seals and friendship seals in-game and non-hacked skill do not get you banned unless under specific conditions aka azura skills only on any generation 1 character, enemy only skills gets you shadowbanned instantly.

Already tested Paragon and other DLC skills that can be taught via items -- they don't cause shadowbans since they're basically disc-locked content.

you mean Stat-takers and Point Blank skills are safe? :o

you mean Stat-takers and Point Blank skills are safe? :o

Strengthtaker and Speedtaker are natural givens due to the amiibo characters. They're also not exactly enemy-only skills if they can be taught via items (they're basically DLC or disc-locked content).

I have 3 Einherjar characters that are currently hacked with all Stat-takers, Point Blank, Paragon, Bold Stance, and every class-based DLC skill that they can learn legitimately. I still have peeps coming to my castle. Not to mention that I still have non-legit quantities of the skill items in convoy (lol 30+/1 Paragon scroll).

EDIT: Just put the 3 Einherjars in question on my Streetpass team and dumped as many of those unreleased skills as I could on them. Try visiting my castle. Entire Streetpass team is set to Hold.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Strengthtaker and Speedtaker are natural givens due to the amiibo characters. They're also not exactly enemy-only skills if they can be taught via items (they're basically DLC or disc-locked content).

I have 3 Einherjar characters that are currently hacked with all Stat-takers, Point Blank, Paragon, Bold Stance, and every class-based DLC skill that they can learn legitimately. I still have peeps coming to my castle. Not to mention that I still have non-legit quantities of the skill items in convoy (lol 30+/1 Paragon scroll).

EDIT: Just put the 3 Einherjars in question on my Streetpass team and dumped as many of those unreleased skills as I could on them. Try visiting my castle. Entire Streetpass team is set to Hold.

gods, lol yeah I can still visit your castle.. what if you put those unreleased dlc skills to normal units not einherjar?

gods, lol yeah I can still visit your castle.. what if you put those unreleased dlc skills to normal units not einherjar?

There shouldn't be any problems considering that there's plenty of peeps going around with Aptitude on first generation units.

Is there a way to figure out if you've been shadow banned? I would like to know for future reference.

Mainly if somebody you know tries to visit your castle and even with an excellent Internet connection or have Streetpass enabled at close range, he or she can't visit your castle.

How does one get unshadowbanned? Is it only per save or is it your whole game? I would like to use cheats when ever get the game but I don't wanna get shadowbanned.

Expanding on that, does using Powersaves remove the Branch of Fate option from the menu? Can I restore it if it does?

How does one get unshadowbanned? Is it only per save or is it your whole game? I would like to use cheats when ever get the game but I don't wanna get shadowbanned.

Expanding on that, does using Powersaves remove the Branch of Fate option from the menu? Can I restore it if it does?

I'm pretty sure it's per save. I've only heard that from other people though, so if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

Removing a shadowban is easy -- just remove whatever is causing the shadowban in the first place (discard some enemy-only weapon, remove the enemy-only skills, etc.).

For Powersaves removing the Branch of Fate option: I have no clue on what makes it so that happens in the first place. For some people, it happens. For other people like me, the Branch of Fate save is still, well, safe even after applying several cheats and even after restoring backups.

Removing a shadowban is easy -- just remove whatever is causing the shadowban in the first place (discard some enemy-only weapon, remove the enemy-only skills, etc.).

For Powersaves removing the Branch of Fate option: I have no clue on what makes it so that happens in the first place. For some people, it happens. For other people like me, the Branch of Fate save is still, well, safe even after applying several cheats and even after restoring backups.

I'm still banned sadly :( I removed stuff and made sure skills I have are non enemy. Could it be that I'm using omega Yato in birthrights?

If I have to give my castle for a better evaluation I'll give it

"Could not find the data."

I'd like to thank substitute and kamui and also the person who made the thread. I found the problem and solved it. If this wasn't stated or it has been I'll repeat it. You can't have ANY + 7 personal weapons online period all have to be in base form OR if they can be plus only to whatever the game permits ^_^ thank you all again. So no +7 Yato or sigfried ( if ur using conquest) or raijinto :P I'vedualed a hacker just now and they had personal weapons yet none +7 to further my point and confirm they were also a hacker they had stat breaking battle seals that increase attack by having ij inventory 35 in 3 stacks on each troop of theirs so yea. ^_^

You technically CAN'T be shadowbanned because of that. The reason for why that is actually possible and not hacking is due to Marth's (Hero Brand) and Lucina's (Exalt Brand) Amiibos that you can buy as many of these two seals from once you recruit them as long as you have the money to buy the seals from the two. However Lodestar is male-only and Great Lord is female-only, trying to put Lodestar on a female and Great Lord on a male might just get you shadowbanned since you hacked at that point.

I'm sorry for the off-topic, but you can actually buy Hero Brand and Exalt Brand via scanning Marth and Lucina's amiibo respectively, as many as possible? So it's, like, if you have one Marth Amiibo, you can get unlimited Lodestar seal as long as you have the gold for them?

I thought that the seal was unique, and there's only one of each obtained via Before Awakening DLC.

I'm sorry for the off-topic, but you can actually buy Hero Brand and Exalt Brand via scanning Marth and Lucina's amiibo respectively, as many as possible? So it's, like, if you have one Marth Amiibo, you can get unlimited Lodestar seal as long as you have the gold for them?

I thought that the seal was unique, and there's only one of each obtained via Before Awakening DLC.

What's true in your post is that you can only get 1 of each in the Before Awakening DLC.

The amiibo don't sell seals as they do not work in the Rod/Staff store; they only work in Dawn/Dusk Armory and the Accessory Shop where they sell their replica weapons and their exclusive accessories respectively. amiibos selling their special reclass seals is misinformation.

Japan recently got new DLC maps in which players can get unlimited Hero Brands and Exalt Brands.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I have no idea how it would happen, but i've seen some people with Anna in their USA game. Would that get them shadowbanned?

...and actually, how do they have Anna? Is it a simple powersave trick?