Avoiding Shadowbans for those using cheats

You technically CAN'T be shadowbanned because of that. The reason for why that is actually possible and not hacking is due to Marth's (Hero Brand) and Lucina's (Exalt Brand) Amiibos that you can buy as many of these two seals from once you recruit them as long as you have the money to buy the seals from the two. However Lodestar is male-only and Great Lord is female-only, trying to put Lodestar on a female and Great Lord on a male might just get you shadowbanned since you hacked at that point.

didn't even know u can buy more class items from the amiibo.

I've just used them to battle and to buy weapons from.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't even know u can buy more class items from the amiibo.

I've just used them to battle and to buy weapons from.

It's a guess mostly, but since after a certain point in the storyline...seals do end up being infinite (as in staff/rod stores don't run out of seals anymore so they're [the seals] limitless). I could end up being wrong, but that's what I'm guessing is the case. I posted on another thread that someone else ended up saying that clicking on a wandering Amiibo that is outside somewhere not in a building would send said Amiibo either to the armory or to the rod/staff shop. I would really hope that the person is correct on that.

This doesn't matter. I have a Lodestar Midori.

The game has a pretty horrid way of keeping the game balanced and safe from hacks even though Nintendo was trying to prevent that issue. So far it looks like most answers to things like this won't happen for a long time.

It's a guess mostly, but since after a certain point in the storyline...seals do end up being infinite (as in staff/rod stores don't run out of seals anymore so they're [the seals] limitless). I could end up being wrong, but that's what I'm guessing is the case. I posted on another thread that someone else ended up saying that clicking on a wandering Amiibo that is outside somewhere not in a building would send said Amiibo either to the armory or to the rod/staff shop. I would really hope that the person is correct on that.

Its the Armory or Accessory shop. I have never heard confirmation about buying the non regular seals. I would very much appreciate if you preface guessing with "its a guess" as this is how misinformation is spread.

The game has a pretty horrid way of keeping the game balanced and safe from hacks even though Nintendo was trying to prevent that issue. So far it looks like most answers to things like this won't happen for a long time.

Uhm... are you basically just saying "Yeah but we can't be sure"? If anyone really wants I can check but I'm pretty sure Midori having lodestar is proof it won't result in a ban...

Uhm... are you basically just saying "Yeah but we can't be sure"? If anyone really wants I can check but I'm pretty sure Midori having lodestar is proof it won't result in a ban...

That would be really nice of you since I don't want to take a risk to get shadowbanned. Even if I were to attempt at testing these mods, I don't have the programs or updates that would allow these changes.

Frozen, here's what this person posted on a different thread:

Technically, they do have one special thing over the others. They have quotes for buying items, weapons and forging, while captured units and einherjar just stay silent. Also, if you tap the Amiibo again after having recruited them, they'll go and take over either the weapon or the accessory shop, making exclusive items available for sale.

I might have been wrong on the 'seal' part, but if Amiibos do provide services but offer exclusive items, then it's worth trying to see what they actually sell if you have or can afford to get an Amiibo. At most I should have said "I guess" before I hit 'Post'. Again, I don't have any Amiibos, although I do plan on getting them to see if some statements are true myself.

Edited by Emblem Blade

Alright, I'm gonna test it out now.

EDIT: I can confirm it does not ban you. I hacked my Female MU to be a grandmaster, updated castle and had 1041 visits, updated again and had 1042. If you wanna check yourself address is in sig

Edited by Blyvern

Alright, I'm gonna test it out now.

EDIT: I can confirm it does not ban you. I hacked my Female MU to be a grandmaster, updated castle and had 1041 visits, updated again and had 1042. If you wanna check yourself address is in sig

That's good news to hear. I personally don't see changes that can't really cause harm to be that serious for a shadowban unless it is stated by actual designers or veteran players to be dangerous.

*Minor alterations that aren't so bad would be sending characters into a class that's gender locked that they normally wouldn't be able to access, the outcome is just making your characters look either really silly (male witches) or look even cooler (female lodestars which is basically Lucina by default). This is debatable as some people would still ask 'How did you do that?' and might not stay quiet until you answer them in proper.

*Changes that can be argued: Hacking into the game to put enemy-exclusive skills onto your units and then placing said units on your Streetpass Team without removing the enemy-exclusive skills from them before finalizing the process. Also arguable for altering the coding to allow units to have weapons that are locked to certain characters. Ex. Siegbert using Blazing Yato.

Can someone confirm the buy-able seals from amiibos? This is the first time I have heard about it and I feel like if it was real I would have seen it talked about more.

Can someone confirm the buy-able seals from amiibos? This is the first time I have heard about it and I feel like if it was real I would have seen it talked about more.

I am still debating on what NeonZ said regarding 'exclusive items' could mean since I don't have any amiibos.

The exclusive items I recall are the Amiibo only weapon (ex. Ragnell, which can't be removed from Ike), the 2 accessories for each Amiibo that can also be bought multiple times if they work in the Accessory Shop (ex Ike’s Pauldron and Yune Pauldron) and the *amiibo's name*'s weapon if they work in the Armory (ex. Ike's Backup, which isn't really noteworthy)

Edit because Accessories page seems to have the localized names now. Yay

Edited by Frozenkappa

I am still debating on what NeonZ said regarding 'exclusive items' could mean since I don't have any amiibos.

I know for sure that if you use the amiibos after recruiting them they go to work at one of your Castle's facilities. Accessory shop allows for the amiibo character to sell their personal 'exclusive item' accessory (Marth's Tiara for Marth). Thats all I know though and I haven't seen my amiibo go to a rod shop to sell a personal seal .

The exclusive items I recall are the Amiibo only weapon (ex. Ragnell which can't be removed from Ike), the accessories that can also be bought multiple times if they work in the Accessory Shop and the replica weapon if they work in the Armory (ex. Ike's Backup, which isn't really noteworthy)

If that is what the exclusive items are, then that is relevant and good to know to help clear up any confusion involving the topic. If I do remember, it was me who started the 'amiibo' topic, so I'm sorry if I made things worse than it should be.

Hacking into the game to put enemy-exclusive skills onto your units and then placing said units on your Streetpass Team without removing the enemy-exclusive skills from them before finalizing the process. Also arguable for altering the coding to allow units to have weapons that are locked to certain characters. Ex. Siegbert using Blazing Yato.

Yup, the first of which softshadowbans you, but removing them from the equipped section un bans you, iirc.

I'm also curious about the second but that's beyond my capabilities of finding out.

Edited by Blyvern

Yup, the first of which softshadowbans you, but removing them from the equipped section un bans you, iirc.

I'm also curious about the second but that's beyond my capabilities of finding out.

As I said before, I don't hack if I could, I don't have the required sources to do so. If it wasn't for plot relevance, I would like to believe that unique weapons could easily be used by other characters if they had the right weapon grade level (as of now the only FE games that actually permitted that I can remember were Radiant Dawn and Awakening). Again, this is me guessing so what I'm saying shouldn't be taken seriously to heart.

It send them to the Armory or Accessory shop.

Atleast that's all I've gotten. I can hack the game if I want, but until I finish conquest and Revelation, I have no intention of hacking. That's why I'm trying to legitimately obtain some skills.

So far to my trial an error, no Amiibo seals except the ones I got from the Awakening DLC. I don't have a lvl 3 shop yet so yeah. We'll see

• 2 weeks later...

It send them to the Armory or Accessory shop.

Atleast that's all I've gotten. I can hack the game if I want, but until I finish conquest and Revelation, I have no intention of hacking. That's why I'm trying to legitimately obtain some skills.

So far to my trial an error, no Amiibo seals except the ones I got from the Awakening DLC. I don't have a lvl 3 shop yet so yeah. We'll see

Having multiple characters learn the Awakening DLC skills does not cause shadowban

SIDE NOT: DO NOT FUCKING PM ME REGARDING THAT THIS ITEM GOT YOU SHADOWBANNED and THIS SKILL GOT YOU SHADOWBANNED, post it in the thread and I'll update the list. THERE ARE A CRAP TON OF ITEMs in the game I have eliminated most of what are the enemy items only. If you got shadowbanned for a particular item, skill or anything CONTRIBUTE INTO THIS THREAD, I am working and experimenting on other things and some of us ADULTS have to work.

Edited by Unrefined-Nemesis

Having multiple characters learn the Awakening DLC skills does not cause shadowban

SIDE NOT: DO NOT FUCKING PM ME REGARDING THAT THIS ITEM GOT YOU SHADOWBANNED and THIS SKILL GOT YOU SHADOWBANNED, post it in the thread and I'll update the list. THERE ARE A CRAP TON OF ITEMs in the game I have eliminated most of what are the enemy items only. If you got shadowbanned for a particular item, skill or anything CONTRIBUTE INTO THIS THREAD, I am working and experimenting on other things and some of us ADULTS have to work.

Calm down already, you're about to hurt other peoples ears by screaming. Not taking powersaves into account, since only JP has just about every DLC right now, the only way for NA users to have multiple Awakening DLC skills on units is by saving units (who have already learned DLC skills) using the Logbook then recruiting them via the logbook as right now outside of Vanguard's Dawn and Hidden Truths 1 and 2, the Hero and Exalt's Brand is limited to 1 each per save file (with the addition that DLC Amiibo skills [Lodestar, Great Lord, Grandmaster and Vanguard] can't be bought). We don't expect you to compile information and respond to people posting questions and answers on this thread every single minute possible, thinking that way isn't even correct. Some of us have already tried to give reasons and explanations for possible shadowbans when other players get confused and need some help. Threads are meant for asking questions, giving ideas and helping others solve some problems regarding the thread topic.

Hey since we are in this topic and.... I find rather cheap to use those kingd of things but what do I know of... i've been playing on some castle invasions and I always got confused with one thing... why do I see many players with the final form of the Yato ? I beaten the three games and yet in all saves I have the second form,is this part of the cheating or something I missed ?

Hey since we are in this topic and.... I find rather cheap to use those kingd of things but what do I know of... i've been playing on some castle invasions and I always got confused with one thing... why do I see many players with the final form of the Yato ? I beaten the three games and yet in all saves I have the second form,is this part of the cheating or something I missed ?

Ok by the 'forms' that Yato has are you going that:

*Base Yato is form 1

*Noble/Grim/Alpha Yato as form 2

*Blazing/Shadow/Omega Yato as form 3?

Since due to the story, Blazing/Shadow/Omega Yato are the final forms of Yato. Noble/Blazing is locked to Birthright, Grim/Shadow to Conquest and Alpha/Omega to Revelations. The path of the save file you're referring to will affect the forms that your Yato will take on.

Well by final form I mean like the Blazing/Shadow/Omega Yato ones, it strange that I saw them in some random Castle battles, yet even after I finished all three paths, I still havent got any of them in none of my Hoshido/Nohr/ Revelations run... im still with the Noble/Grim/Alpha ones... was there something that I missed ?

Well by final form I mean like the Blazing/Shadow/Omega Yato ones, it strange that I saw them in some random Castle battles, yet even after I finished all three paths, I still havent got any of them in none of my Hoshido/Nohr/ Revelations run... im still with the Noble/Grim/Alpha ones... was there something that I missed ?

Normally, you get...

Birthright Chapter 19 (end of chapter): Yato -> Noble Yato

Birthright Chapter 27 (start of chapter): Noble Yato -> Blazing Yato

Conquest Chapter 14 (end of chapter): Yato -> Grim Yato

Conquest Chapter 27 (start of chapter): Grim Yato -> Shadow Yato

Revelations Chapter 15 (end of chapter): Yato -> Alpha Yato

Revelations Chapter 27 (start of chapter): Alpha Yato -> Omega Yato

Also, if you delete that save file/override/make a new save file then you'll have Yato in whatever form after those changes.

*If you deleted the save file, then it's pretty clear that you won't have Blazing/Shadow/Omega Yato.

*If you replaced that save file with a different file then the file that replaced the earlier save file will result with you having the form of Yato in the save file that just replaced the former save file.

*If you replaced your file with a new game(+) then you'll end up with base Yato first and have to go through the story to upgrade that new game save file's Yato.

Yato's current form isn't transferred between files when you replace or delete that save file with a new file (new game(+)) or different file (either a different playthrough or a save file of the same playthrough but at a different save point/chapter).