Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bears here, bears there, where is the Benny-bear? Hm? He's looking rather nervous right now...

Lol...Selkie is having fun and Ignatius seems confused on what's going on and why he's moving without his will. *glares at Mitama* Well, odd how Ignatius didn't realize what she was up to the moment she showed up.

I find the Bears Bear-y adorable. They ORSO cute in one panel and then ORSO ferocious in the next. I wonder what Benny-fits of having a pet bear.

I know I'm not as good as Philius

hurricane_of_bears.PNG

Teddie would be proud of you, my boi.

Page 34 is up! Today we get a animosity between Hoshido/Nohr via chopsticks joke, and Corrin's daughter being as silly-innocent/naive/dimwitted as him, I guess. xD

but he is only 1 bear

i want many bear

led by benny

This was too cute. xD

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201507/25084341.html

First and only news about it, basically. >.>

I guess it should have been out for a while or something.

Very interesting... it says it was going to be serialized in a magazine, and would be a joint effort by the writer (Shin Kibayashi) and designer (Kozaki) as you said! I do wonder if it was serialized and nobody noticed, but I haven't seen or heard of it at all. Would've definitely heard about it by now if it was!

Oh Kana, never change. Love that apparently Corrin did that with his dragonstone too. (Though is he asking Azura to stop teasing him about that, or Kana to stop doing it? Eh, it's funny either way).

Ryoma's face in those last two panels is killing me XD

Also, I realized I really like this artist's style. Did s/he do some for the Nohr anthology too? It looks really similar to the style used in Chapter 12 of that.

Edited by Abvora

I love how this comic keep taking jabs at Corrin, the other characters, and many of the other silly stuff in this game. I'm not surprised in the least that Corrin used their dragonstone like that tbh. Also the chopstick joke in the other page is gold.

Edited by Frelia

This comic seems so fond of bashing the brothers' dignity lately.

Well, Xander seems rather calm about it (being more level-headed and considerate) while Ryoma is...well, the picture and description should explain the reason for Ryoma's reaction.

I never knew that it was Corrin's/Kamui's first instinct to throw their Dragonstone at the enemy. I know back in Awakening that Nowi did that in her C-Support with the Avatar, and promptly scored a direct hit on their head. Also...Kana, that doesn't help you because now you need your Dragonstone back and the enemies have it.

Also, I realized I really like this artist's style. Did s/he do some for the Nohr anthology too? It looks really similar to the style used in Chapter 12 of that.

I recognize his/her style, s/he did the Maid Xander chapter from the Nohr anthology too.

Also, I did a Google search a while back and apparently s/he was also the same one who did this wonderful Saizo/Oboro art from the FE:if website, if I'm not wrong. (The name is 築山竜二/Tsukiyama Ryuuji for anyone curious).

I recognize his/her style, s/he did the Maid Xander chapter from the Nohr anthology too.

Also, I did a Google search a while back and apparently s/he was also the same one who did this wonderful Saizo/Oboro art from the FE:if website, if I'm not wrong. (The name is 築山竜二/Tsukiyama Ryuuji for anyone curious).

You sir are the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

I find the Bears Bear-y adorable. They ORSO cute in one panel and then ORSO ferocious in the next. I wonder what Benny-fits of having a pet bear.

I know I'm not as good as Philius

Alright, who invited Teddy?

Anyway, the artists sure seem to like creepy Ryoma faces.

Page 35 is up! More fun with Xander and Ryoma. xD It also ends Tsukiyama Ryuuji's chapter, so this is the last page with those who are a fan of their style.

You know, while it was silly that Kana forgot that she can transform, you can't can deny that it was impressive the way she managed to hit a farway enemy with a tiny stone like that!

Very much so! xD

Oh Kana, never change. Love that apparently Corrin did that with his dragonstone too. (Though is he asking Azura to stop teasing him about that, or Kana to stop doing it? Eh, it's funny either way).

Ryoma's face in those last two panels is killing me XD

He's asking Azura to stop teasing him. : )

Yep! Same Kanji and all, so likely the same artist. Surprisingly they weren't involved in the 4Koma Character Book...

That "Stop, just stop" panel. Was the Japanese equivalent "やめる, もう やめる"?

Actually, it was just a blunt 'やめて' I translated it to get the implied intent across a bit more then "Stop" would've : )

I fucking love the joke weapons. Scratch Ryoumarx, Ryoma x Daikon and Xander x Bottle is my real otp

Is that Leo or just generic dark knight? Since they wear similar clothes. It's probably generic dark knight since there's no indication from corn about it being Leo, but I find it funny if it were Leo like, what did he do to incur Ryoma's wrath it's about the second time ryoma beat him up (third if you make ryoma fight in in 18, but remember that time Ryoma punched him in Chevalier)

I fucking love the joke weapons. Scratch Ryoumarx, Ryoma x Daikon and Xander x Bottle is my real otp

Is that Leo or just generic dark knight? Since they wear similar clothes. It's probably generic dark knight since there's no indication from corn about it being Leo, but I find it funny if it were Leo like, what did he do to incur Ryoma's wrath it's about the second time ryoma beat him up (third if you make ryoma fight in in 18, but remember that time Ryoma punched him in Chevalier)

I believe just a generic dark knight. That is a fun image to imagine though xD