Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Charlotte one was almost as bland as Birthright's story.

Setsuna's comic was adorable! I don't like her character or quirk since she doesn't even act like a human, but damn if this wasn't cute.

I'm going to be genuinely sad when I no longer have these to brighten up my afternoons.

This page was pretty great!

Right? This has offered me more entertainment than the game itself.

Corrin being a killer masseuse is now part of my headcanon.

It's sad to hear these will be ending soon. Bar the occasional eyeroll-worthy boob joke, these have been great.

Page 114 is up! (Second last page). It features Midori giving Odin an innocent low blow and Rinkah being Rinkah.

Also I'll probably translate the additional pages with brief author comments, but yes last comic will be up tomorrow!

So, who'll be counting how many strips were dedicated to each character? Rinkah and Oboro have to be pretty high up there on that list.

I've counted the characters up until pg 60 so far; Oboro isn't the focus of a strip until pg 57 and she's only appeared in 5 strips total.

I'll finish tomorrow!

As of today (June 23rd), Page 115 (and 116, and 117) are all up and this project is officially complete! We end with Kaze and Corrin silliness, then some words from the authors. I went ahead and finished it today, but I'll be busy over the weekend so the bulk download won't be up until Sunday or so! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks for the fun times everyone! That wraps up my third 4koma project xD I'll be tackling the Path of Radiance design book when that comes out at the end of next month, and until then just be looking at more stuff in the 25th Anniversary Book!

Edited by Kirokan