Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 25 is up! They're both fun, one about skinshipping silliness, the other with Ryoma being awesome (and that face he's making xD)

The Niles one was just about how he was making something as simple as cooking into a disgusting thing. xD

How so? : ) (ahhh I see a typo on that page... gah and it can never be fixed now...not easily anyway xD)

You're welcome! Hope you continue to check back for more. : )

Gunter decides to act more like himself in Revelation...minus the 'shiny' face part...which is completely new. Poor Corrin, at least Gunter only gave you a glare not a lance to the chest.

That look on Ryoma's face creeped me out and still does. It is rare that you don't see his eyes...

Page 26 features silliness with accessories and a joke on wabisabi green tea making you look old (and refined). xD

I summon Thor Odinson, in attack mode!

You know, they really don't pull any punches with making fun of My Castle and the silly features. I'm more than okay with that.

Me too, all out in that silliness. A lot of us can relate to it as a result. xD

I AM SUMMONED

And Ryoma x Daikon Radish is one of the best things to happen to fates. He gets 2 of them too.

Maybe one day, I'll get enough Daikon Radishes

And then I can forge a +7

...one day

I managed this, though with Pebbles rather than Daikon Radishes. xD One day indeed!

Another comic making fun of skinship. And this one's the best. It took me a bit to get the second strip, but its pretty hilarious once i did. Not so above it all right now are you lobster. :p (What was up with his face though).

I should do my own strips like these sometime.

Glad you got it in the end : ) I try to convey their jokes with as little explanation as possible!

I would love to see your own strips. If you do, please post them here or in some thread or another. It would be fun to try to translate it into Japanese for my Japanese friends, too. xD

Revelation Parody. Is that even legit?

(In Revelation, you can't support Gunter.)

Yep, I felt like it was making fun of his refusal to open up in that path specifically. xD

Gunter decides to act more like himself in Revelation...minus the 'shiny' face part...which is completely new. Poor Corrin, at least Gunter only gave you a glare not a lance to the chest.

That look on Ryoma's face creeped me out and still does. It is rare that you don't see his eyes...

Loved both shiny face and eyeless Ryoma. xD

Page 26 features silliness with accessories and a joke on wabisabi green tea making you look old (and refined). xD

Me too, all out in that silliness. A lot of us can relate to it as a result. xD

I managed this, though with Pebbles rather than Daikon Radishes. xD One day indeed!

Glad you got it in the end : ) I try to convey their jokes with as little explanation as possible!

I would love to see your own strips. If you do, please post them here or in some thread or another. It would be fun to try to translate it into Japanese for my Japanese friends, too. xD

Yep, I felt like it was making fun of his refusal to open up in that path specifically. xD

Loved both shiny face and eyeless Ryoma. xD

Seeing Nyx all happy is a lovely thing considering how sad she appears in the game. Female Corrin getting all excited in the end...lol.

Poor Takumi, getting trolled by Oboro and her sense of fashion. At least Hinata wasn't annoyed, he was happy. For some reason...seeing Takumi all miserable like that reminds me of the Beach Scramble DLC where he somehow gets over it by the end.

Takumi's squad is the best squad. They both seem to respect and like him a lot, even when he feels like they're going to be all "WTF" towards him. He probably needs supportive people like them.

I was mostly talking about for my own series, but a Fates one is not at all a bad idea. I haven't really drew much Fire Emblem stuff aside from a hand-drawn copy of Corrin's smash bros image. I already have an idea for one strip, and i will see if i can post if i ever have time.

Speaking of posting, I found Ryoma's face so amusing, that i HAD to make something with it. Hence this image.

[spoiler=if your eating/drinking something, prepare yourself]2bf2lQ15upz7.jpgWonder if this is worthy of Thor's altar.

I was mostly talking about for my own series, but a Fates one is not at all a bad idea. I haven't really drew much Fire Emblem stuff aside from a hand-drawn copy of Corrin's smash bros image. I already have an idea for one strip, and i will see if i can post if i ever have time.

Speaking of posting, I found Ryoma's face so amusing, that i HAD to make something with it. Hence this image.

[spoiler=if your eating/drinking something, prepare yourself]2bf2lQ15upz7.jpgWonder if this is worthy of Thor's altar.

I'm dying holy shit

Welp, I'm glad to see that at least a few people in Japan realize how stupid some of the stuff you can do in that region's My Castle is- and make some 4koma on the subject.

Page 27 is now up, featuring a silly Mozu and then another My Castle joke --this time dealing with the strange servants you can pick to be the attendant... xD

Simply amazing. I really hope this takes off. xD

And ah, sorry for assuming such. Still, I would love to see what you have : )

Does drinking green tea makes you look THAT old?

Well, in my case it's being old that makes me look old, not my tea-drinking habits.

Joke is about Nyx's posture at the end of the panel. The way she's drinking tea is how grannies usually drink tea.

The joke revolves around the concept of "wabisabi" which partially has to do with her posture there too. The way she is drinking it is associated with a refined, yet archaic demeanor. So comes across as a rather "old lady," beyond simply the fact its green tea. xD So you're safe if you drink green tea! Just don't appreciate the aesthetic of it or else you'll look old!