Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks.

He's up now.

Something I want to try: does anyone have any of Strength+2, Trample or Elbow Room on Mozu?

Forget that I asked for the above. Does anyone have Rally Strength on Shigure?

I know you crossed it out, but I actually do have a Mozu with Trample and Elbow Room up right now lol

Does anyone have Grisly wound on

Xander

Ryouma

Mozu

Any of those work. Thank you in advance! :D

Grisly Wound is locked to anyone who can become a Wolfskin, Kitsune, or their promoted forms (Kaden, Keaton, Selkie, Velouria, as well as Kana if the Avatar marries any of them, or Shigure, if Azura marries Kaden or Keaton). Those 4 characters you listed are incapable of having Grisly Wound as a result.

Grisly Wound is locked to anyone who can become a Wolfskin, Kitsune, or their promoted forms (Kaden, Keaton, Selkie, Velouria, as well as Kana if the Avatar marries any of them, or Shigure, if Azura marries Kaden or Keaton). Those 4 characters you listed are incapable of having Grisly Wound as a result.

... And aptitude can only be on Mozu or her children. >.>

(Hacked skills spread like the plague)

XD still on first phoenix skill run, not looking forward to doing this again as it really takes the fun out of it but it does make getting though an entire run just for one skill a lot faster. Married to Flora and now she is a ninja with leathality, almost got her to shurikenfaire. Then I get to do the whole thing over to get Live to Serve on Shura then the whole thing over again to get aegis and pavise on shura XD

Anyone who have Aptitude on any of the royal siblings, Kaze, Silas, Arthur, Oboro, Felicia, and Hana? I'm in no rush. I'm using them on my Revelations playthrough.

I have aptitude on Hinoka, Sakura, Azura, Takumi, Hana, and Felicia. I can put all of them up on My Castle right now. Just give me a few minutes to work the magic~~~

Edited by lammywhammy

I'm looking for Certain Blow for Ryoma, if anyone has it. Also, I'm working on getting Replicate and Death blow for 1st Gen Nohr characters if anyone happens to have them lying around the castle ;)

I currently have it on Selena and Odin

Castle name: Awakening
Castle Address: 06510-44516-86659-54393
Battle level: Easy
Available skills
- Selena: Rend Heaven, Replicate, Spendthrift, Death Blow, Bowfaire
- Odin: Luna, Replicate, Death Blow, Trample, Shurikenbreaker

anyone got GAMBLE for Takumi?

tons of useful skills on my guys, including a xander and ryoma that somehow have Hoshidan Unity
Also lots of units with useful skills like Rend heaven and Quixotic.

and my XANDER LEO and CAMILLA have REPLICATE. I went crazy trying to find replicate for those 3, hope it helps you.

12938-81331

47716-58335

Edited by Vard