Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Anyone have mozu with gamble?

Rahjat with spendthrift and life and death?

Can I get Jakob with Aegis and Pavise?

I'm looking for Bowfaire and Aptitude for Anna Certain Blow on Hana

I'm looking for a few things: arthur with axefaire ... peri with swordfaire

Keaton with Quixotic, Rend Heaven and Replicate (mainly Replicate though)

Looking for Ignatius with Swordfaire, please!

All these are up now.

Edited by Renall

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All,

Still working on getting all my characters with Profit-based skills for those without the Gold DLC.

Here are the skills I'm looking for:

Asugi: Profiteer

Caeldori: Profiteer

Hisame: Profiteer

Kiragi: Profiteer

Shigure: Profiteer

Izana: Profiteer, Hosh. Unity, Quixotic, Salvage Blow

Shura: Hosh. Unity, Quixotic, Salvage Blow

Yukimura: Hosh. Unity, Quixotic, Salvage Blow

If anyone needs Profiteer, Hosh. Unity, Quixotic, or Salvage Blow on any other Hosh. character let me know and I'll put them up at my castle.

Best Wishes,

Joseph

Hello All,

Still working on getting all my characters with Profit-based skills for those without the Gold DLC.

Here are the skills I'm looking for:

Asugi: Profiteer

Caeldori: Profiteer

Hisame: Profiteer

Kiragi: Profiteer

Shigure: Profiteer

Izana: Profiteer, Hosh. Unity, Quixotic, Salvage Blow

Shura: Hosh. Unity, Quixotic, Salvage Blow

Yukimura: Hosh. Unity, Quixotic, Salvage Blow

If anyone needs Profiteer, Hosh. Unity, Quixotic, or Salvage Blow on any other Hosh. character let me know and I'll put them up at my castle.

Best Wishes,

Joseph

I put up Shura with Quixotic for ya. Thought I'd ask, do you have Hosh Unity on Gunter?

ALSO Does anyone have:

Flora - Quixotic

Anna - Renewal

Hi, I am looking for Oni Savage and Apothecary skills for MU. I have the promotion skills, but I don't have the base skills. Could anybody help me out?

I'm almost positive I have all the other skills in the game on my avatar, so if you want to trade off for something you don't have, I can make it happen.

Edited by Ragna_Oblivion

Need Asugi/Gurei with Tomefaire, and Nohrian Trust.

And Caeldori/Matoi with Lancefaire,Astra and Trample.

I have Gurei with Tomefaire and Matoi with Lancefaire and Astra Edited by Truffa

I would also like Swordfaire for Nina, whom I have her as a Great Lord.

Couldn't help you with Anna but Nina's up with Swordfaire and some other stuff.

Hi, I am looking for Oni Savage and Apothecary skills for MU. I have the promotion skills, but I don't have the base skills. Could anybody help me out?

I'm almost positive I have all the other skills in the game on my avatar, so if you want to trade off for something you don't have, I can make it happen.

Put up my Avatar with Seal Resistance / Shove / Potent Potion / Quick Salve. I presume you meant the unpromoted skills.

Looking for the following:

Lancefaire on Effie

Swordfaire on Selena and Laslow

Lancefaire and Swordfaire on Silas

Gotcha covered.

EDIT: Also this is tangentially related, but I might be starting my Lunatic Birthright/Conquest playthroughs finally for the gold emblems on my card. I was thinking of, at least for BR, just doing ridiculously stupid pairings in order to pick up unusual skillsets for characters who would almost never otherwise get them. Certainly I've seen castles with obscure skills, and picked them as clean as I could, but there's still bound to be extremely uncommon ones out there. If you can think of a pairing that might produce useful class spreading-round, even if it's EXTREMELY stupid, let me know; I'm talking things like "I never see Sophie with Diviner skills, marry Silas to Orochi." I'll have to look carefully at what people can A+ though because e.g. there's never any point marrying Sakura and Silas since Sophie can A+ Mitama.

Edited by Renall

I put up Shura with Quixotic for ya. Thought I'd ask, do you have Hosh Unity on Gunter?

ALSO Does anyone have:

Flora - Quixotic

Anna - Renewal

Unfortunately, I don't have Hosh. Unity for Gunter since I'm still on a Birthright playthrough... but one day... I'll play Conquest/Revelations and get him that skill. ;)

Best Wishes,

jaldaen

PS: Thanks for the quixotic for Shura. ;)

Couldn't help you with Anna but Nina's up with Swordfaire and some other stuff.

Put up my Avatar with Seal Resistance / Shove / Potent Potion / Quick Salve. I presume you meant the unpromoted skills.

Gotcha covered.

EDIT: Also this is tangentially related, but I might be starting my Lunatic Birthright/Conquest playthroughs finally for the gold emblems on my card. I was thinking of, at least for BR, just doing ridiculously stupid pairings in order to pick up unusual skillsets for characters who would almost never otherwise get them. Certainly I've seen castles with obscure skills, and picked them as clean as I could, but there's still bound to be extremely uncommon ones out there. If you can think of a pairing that might produce useful class spreading-round, even if it's EXTREMELY stupid, let me know; I'm talking things like "I never see Sophie with Diviner skills, marry Silas to Orochi." I'll have to look carefully at what people can A+ though because e.g. there's never any point marrying Sakura and Silas since Sophie can A+ Mitama.

Can you hold until tomorrow. If you need to take down some, can you just leave Effie up. She's the most important one I need.

can you leave rahjat up for me

I took her down to make space for other requests. I can put her back up probably tomorrow.

EDIT: Nevermind, I have space to put her back up.

Edited by Renall

I have Armored Blow on Avatar. Do you have any Oni Savage or Apothecary skills on yours?

Thanks! Just picked up Armored Blow. The only one I have is Shove. Renall's got em all up for you but I put Shove up as backup. ;]

Unfortunately, I don't have Hosh. Unity for Gunter since I'm still on a Birthright playthrough... but one day... I'll play Conquest/Revelations and get him that skill. ;)

Best Wishes,

jaldaen

PS: Thanks for the quixotic for Shura. ;)

Ahh. No worries! =] And you're very welcome!