What class is your avatar and why.

Suspect

Not entirely untrue. It's more that Bow users got a pretty major buff. The idea is that Tomes can attack at 1-2, but can't beat dedicated 1 range or 2 range weapons at the same range. Of course, Bows will be able to attack at 1-2 with the new DLC coming out, so...

On the flipside, I'd see it as an advantage for Tomes that snipers have to use up one of their skill slots to get that versatility they inherently have. Also, there's the part where it's a DLC skill, which not everyone will be able to afford or interested in getting...

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went Samurai for my Talent and Skill+/HP- for my Asset/Flaw.

I like my proc skills I guess.

Also Samurai is so Flora(Rev and Con) and Scarlet(Bir) and Oboro(If I feel like it) have easy access to skills from the class tree. Ending class will be Grandmaster once that drops. I just like the class, even though it's versatility is a bit gone because of the new weapon triangle. At least we have Reverse weapons again.

In my Hard/Conquest run, I went with Mage, +DEF/-STR. I thought it was going to be like Awakening, where I started out able to use swords and tomes. Didn't even find out about heart seals until after chapter 10. Lolwhoops.

In Lunatic/Conquest, I went with Nina, +SPD/-SKL. Ninjas suck. Will not be doing that again.

Can't remember what I did for birthright. I plowed through that story in a couple hours. No regret, either, because seriously. I hated that story.

Presently in Revelation/Lunatic. +SPD/-SKL, married Kaden (-4 SKL, +7 SPD on Selkie/Kana. kekeke), and swordmaster for vantage.

Can't remember what I did for birthright. I plowed through that story in a couple hours. No regret, either, because seriously. I hated that story.

I didn't hate Birthright's story but you aren't the only one who couldn't finish it. I acknowledged that it does have a somewhat superior story to Conquest, there was just something that didn't urge me to finish it. I at least got the chapter before the epilogue but, every time I load up, I can't just bring myself to finish that file.

Finished birthright. I just hated it. "Imma ditch the family I've been with my whole life because that's what the people viewing would do!" was bad, but seriously. The pointless deaths and plot twists turned me off.

Finished birthright. I just hated it. "Imma ditch the family I've been with my whole life because that's what the weebs viewing would do!" was bad, but seriously. The pointless deaths and plot twists turned me off.

​Lets not pretend these are real people.

(I actually enjoyed birthright, the secret is to skip every cutscene and kill off takumi in his join chapter)

Edited by joshcja

In Lunatic/Conquest, I went with Nina, +SPD/-SKL. Ninjas suck. Will not be doing that again.

Ninja is apparently really good with +str, though I haven't tried it yet myself.

"Yeah these people with preferences that differ from my own are less than human.".....bruh

Ninja is apparently really good with +str, though I haven't tried it yet myself.

"Yeah these people with preferences that differ from my own are less than human.".....bruh

It would have to be +str. I noticed a distinct lack of damage on my ninja run.

That said, I'm currently enjoying my Revelation run. I used +DEF in Awakening, so I'll probably try +DEF/-SPD/Knight in my next run.

Edited by Minternets

I should do a Dark Knight run some time, one of my favorite designs in the game.

Even the horse has a skull helmet, which is simultaneously ridiculous and awesome.

*look at corins an idiot thread*

Yeah I'm sticking with my guns on this one.

Do you not understand how

is a generally terrible thing to say and leaves people with a negative impression of you, or do you just not care?

Do you not understand how

is a generally terrible thing to say and leaves people with a negative impression of you, or do you just not care?

No fucks given.

I'll keep this short to avoid complete derail land.

I understand (Or at lest hope) that the silent majority of people who genuinely prefer birthright's plot for what it is do so for entirely personal reasons while comprehending "suspension of disbelief" and other such post angsty teenage concepts. I also figure that in the case of every silent majority afflicted with an exceptionally annoying vocal minority/annoying sub-grouping they're self aware enough to exempt themselves from blanket statements targeting said subgroup.

But yeah if someone wants to get huffy and offended over a facetious remark rather than a direct insult. Yeah that's really not my problem.

Edited by joshcja

But yeah if someone wants to get huffy and offended over a facetious remark rather than a direct insult. Yeah that's really not my problem.

I got the impression that it was a direct insult so that's partly on me.

No fucks given.

I'll keep this short to avoid complete derail land.

I understand (Or at lest hope) that the silent majority of people who genuinely prefer birthright's plot for what it is do so for entirely personal reasons while comprehending "suspension of disbelief" and other such post angsty teenage concepts. I also figure that in the case of every silent majority afflicted with an exceptionally annoying vocal minority/annoying sub-grouping they're self aware enough to exempt themselves from blanket statements targeting said subgroup.

Mod here, time for you to give a fuck.

Remember that there are people on the other end of the user names. No matter how low your opinion of them is, you WILL treat them like people.

If you'd simply left that first statement alone, rather than try to defend your stance, I wouldn't be posting this verbal warning.

---

Now, for the topic at hand. . .current avatar is currently a +Spd Ninja because I felt like it. Hardly ideal, but this is a semi-serious team.

Nohrian Princess/Noble. I've yet to reclass Corrin, Draconic Hex is so good and her base class is potent enough with +Mag and a Levin Sword. Yet to play Birthright too for that matter :b

Might make a Cavalier talent run some time to spend 2 levels in for useful skills while retaining sword access though.

Conquest (Male) - Archer

*I kinda went into Fates blind so I thought Archer was the only bow class :p

Birthright (Female) - Mercenary

*Wanted to marry Silas so they could be Sol/Luna power couple :p

Revelations (Male) - Outlaw

*After finishing Conquest, I really liked this class, and Adventurer is my favorite class art in this game, so it's a perfect fit.

• 5 months later...

I picked Grandmaster for 3 reasons:

1. I loved Robin as a character, and the way I customized my character in Fates with the Grandmaster class resembles my Awakening Avatar.

2.I like the Grandmaster Class as a whole, and helps my Avatar's poor magic growths quite a bit.

3. I loved black trench-coats since I was a kid, so it was a no-brainer. :3