Child Scramble Convo Topic

Abvora

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like Oboro is the new Cordelia of this game. She is hopelessly in love with another lord, falls in love with the Avatar/Kamui, and is pretty popular among fans.

Nah, that's Flora/Scarlet. Oboro's feelings actually can be reciprocated, and from what I've seen people love pairing her with said lord rather than the Avatar.

Nah, that's Flora/Scarlet. Oboro's feelings actually can be reciprocated, and from what I've seen people love pairing her with said lord rather than the Avatar.

I know how popular the Takumi/Oboro pairing is, but I wish there was more art of Kanna and Kamui with Oboro. They make for such a cute family together, with Oboro learning to deal with her trauma and having a daughter that can turn into a dragon.

Extra props if it's on Revelations and she ends up becoming the Queen of Touma.

Edited by komina12345

I know how popular the Takumi/Oboro pairing is, but I wish there was more art of Kanna and Kamui with Oboro. They make for such a cute family together, with Oboro learning to deal with her trauma and having a daughter that can turn into a dragon.

Extra props if it's on Revelations and she ends up becoming the Queen of Touma.

I dont like to be spoiled but the ending for each wife In Revelation with male avatar is generic. The Unique ending is with Female avatar. Also i agree with you the plus is that our choose partner became queen and the bad part the game dont recognize that as unique ending. Edited by Sieghart

I wish Odin wasn't so hard to translate because now I'm really interested in his conversation with Shigure and him mentioning the brand

I know I said I can't deal with Odin but chuuni Shigure is too cute

Odin-Shigure

Edited by karasu3

I dont like to be spoiled but the ending for each wife In Revelation with male avatar is generic. The Unique ending is with Female avatar. Also i agree with you the plus is that our choose partner became queen and the bad part the game dont recognize that as unique ending.

I will never not be bitter that IntSys couldn't be bothered to write unique endings for Corrin/Azura, or heck, at all. Half of the time the epilogues contradict and the other half they're just so...dull.

I feel like Oboro is the new Cordelia of this game. She is hopelessly in love with another lord, falls in love with the Avatar/Kamui, and is pretty popular among fans.

N. O. NO.

Unlike Cordelia, Oboro actually has a personally beyond being in love with her lord. Has the guts to confess to him (and unlike Chrom the lord in question already saw it and reciprocates), and Oboro's tragic past is more than just a side note. Also, by that logic, everyone falls in love with Corrin if you S-support them. It's not, like, something that canonically happens.

EDIT: If anything, Oboro is closer to FE8 Vanessa than Cordelia.

Edited by Sunwoo

I will never not be bitter that IntSys couldn't be bothered to write unique endings for Corrin/Azura, or heck, at all. Half of the time the epilogues contradict and the other half they're just so...dull.

I will never know why the epilogues In fate are inferior if we compare with awakening Unique epilogues of each couple.

Also is always good to use our imagination to elaborate the true ending of your favorite wife or husband.

N. O. NO.

Unlike Cordelia, Oboro actually has a personally beyond being in love with her lord. Has the guts to confess to him (and unlike Chrom the lord in question already saw it and reciprocates), and Oboro's tragic past is more than just a side note. Also, by that logic, everyone falls in love with Corrin if you S-support them. It's not, like, something that canonically happens.

EDIT: If anything, Oboro is closer to FE8 Vanessa than Cordelia.

Actually, I think you're right. Oboro has a lot more personality traits than the one defining obsession with Chrom that Cordelia had. Her other supports also show that she's pretty flexible with her personality, especially given Kamui's Nohrian upbringing. I'm pretty happy with the character in general though. Oboro pretty much usurped Cherche's role as my favorite Fire Emblem character.

I wonder how a country where Kamui is the King, Oboro is the Queen, and Kanna is the Princess would be run though...