Halloween DLC

carefreejules

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...many...lewd...thoughts.....AHAHAHAHA

Goddammit why is Niles so attractive.

Actually, why are all the Nohrian sibs attractive. Like, NGL, I woudl go bi for Cammy.

The artwork here is much nicer than in the child DLC, but I can't help but be peeved that Hoshido once again got screwed over. At least we got Oboro, that's much better than nothing, but she and Takumi were the highest scoring female and male Hoshidan exclusive characters. Why the developers didn't just split up the popular characters by route, I have no idea.

But thankfully, I already expected this and vented it off, so I'm going to go now. The artwork here is still nice.

Looks like Setsuna is one of our secret winners.

tumblr_o4gzt8zSQw1uydz1xo1_400.jpg

Edit: Here's a 'better' shot.

tumblr_o4gzxjdSt41uydz1xo1_400.jpg

Either there's more than one secret winner for girls, or we Azura fans just got trolled hard.

why Setsuna of all people I wouldn't mind if it was Charlotte or someone actually good

S-s-subaki? You know what, I ain't even mad. We got two Hoshidan exclusives as secret winners too. Butohmygodeveryonestoplookingsoattractivevjdsaljgf;adsjfkremcakl;ajeg;

Also as a side note, I'm actually surprised at no Azura and Jakob CGs. I was confident they would get one, but I guess not. :/

Edited by SageOfAnys

The royal nohrian siblings look really really good!! I wasn't expecting Setsuna at all tho. (although is it just me or the Oboro/Setsuna cg's look a bit....off compared to the others?)

Yeah, I want to like Oboro's CG but it doesn't look right. Maybe her head is too big? I'm no expert on proportion.