About those unused blushing portraits....

デッド

Unused blushing portraits? I didn't know that was even a thing. Which characters are you talking about that have unused blushing portraits? :o

Off the top of my head... Mikoto, Garon, Iago, Arete, Sumeragi, Candace, Daichi, and Nichol. I heard that Zola and Kilma also have unused blushing portraits but I can't find anything for them. I want to say that Lucina and Robin also have unused blushing portraits but I don't have amiibo so I don't know if they blush or not ingame.

From here : http://www.spriters-resource.com/3ds/fireemblemfates/.

Edited by December Knight

Off the top of my head... Mikoto, Garon, Iago, Arete, Sumeragi, Candace, Daichi, and Nichol. I heard that Zola and Kilma also have unused blushing portraits but I can't find anything for them. I want to say that Lucina and Robin also have unused blushing portraits but I don't have amiibo so I don't know if they blush or not ingame.

It's sad how much I want this to be a thing

Garon

Garon

What!

WHAT!

Sorry about that Eclipse. But you can add blush to anyone's portraits using the Fire Emblem If Text Simulator so if you're still looking for a way to get them OP, you can download the Simulator and select Portrait Generator.

The different expressions are in Japanese (from the drop down menu) but the blush is the first check box of the two.

Here's some that I put together using it:

Sumeragi_Standard_-_zpsgomwropo.pngZoura_Standard_-_zpsfevtpdx6.pngFunk_Standard_-_zpsjv057xwu.png

Now this only makes me wish captureable units could have Avatar supports, just look at Funke...

Also, what would Iago look like, if you don't mind?

Robin and Lucina probably have blushes simply as holdover from their Awakening portraits. Unless Marth and Ike have them too, in which case they were probably just in case the units could show up in the hot springs or be supported.

No idea on Garon, Iago, and other NPCs, though.