Bond Unit Thread / Let's Make Some Bond Units!

Im Guy, and I did not see me get a unit, but what class is the lovely Orion.?

EDIT:WAit, Sieghart is also Guy i think, nvm.

Only the visitor gets the bond unit. When you visit me and a bond unit is born I also don't get it.

Orion is a ninja (my second class) with access to Spear Fighter (your second class)

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I should add a few things before I forget (sorry I didn't mention anything before...)!

Boon/Bane : HP/Defense.

Second Class : Wyvern Rider.

Birthright, Conquest, or Revelation : Birthright.

Skills : (Equipped) Replicate, Swordfaire, Death Blow, Live to Serve, and Rend Heaven (Last skill slot is Death Blow). (Non-equipped) Resistance +2, Dragon Ward, Demoiselle, Profiteer, and Aptitude.

I believe I have everyone's castle cards but if I don't then please PM me. Also, if you want me to change any skills then PM me. It's no trouble at all, so feel free to ask me anything!

Edited by December Knight

Mine is in my signature.

(If any of you visit, tell me.)

Boon/Bane: I forgot but I believe it was Clever and Unlucky.

Second Class: Outlaw

Birthright

Resources: Lvl 3 Daikon, Lvl 3 Coral.

Equipped Skills: Lethality, Aegis, Pavise, Countermagic, Counter.

Unequipped Skills: Astra, Dragon Fang, Sol, Luna, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Replicate, Grisly Wound, and Nobility.

Everyone is on hold, but you'll have to deal with puppets and my Avatar at the throne to seize it.

Edited by thedeltarune

Okay, some of you guys better give me child bond support!

Link : http://imgur.com/a/1xZIe. Miiverse version : https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHlFi_fd9g.

Aren't they cute?

If you don't want to see the images then here is list on the bonds units.

Kiku is from Morgan (Captin Karnage). Personal skill : Natural Cover. (Starting class : Wyvern Rider).

Nori is from Bone (Ndsferrari). Personal skill : Haiku. (Starting class : Ninja).

Kogane is from Cassia (SageOfAnys). Personal skill : Optimist (Starting class : Wyvern Rider).

Nori is from Juan (VeryAngryBisharp). Personal skill : Haiku. (Starting class : Ninja).

Koumei is from Sieghart (Sieghart). Personal skill : Shurikenbreaker. (Starting class : Wyvern Rider).

Sumire is from Xueqin (Xueqin). Personal skill : Astra. (Starting class : Spear Fighter).

Edited by December Knight

Gusse I might want to throw stats and stuff too hm?

Colin:Vanguard +Skill -Magic

Second Class: Cavalier

Last skill most of the time: Kunibreaker

Also as a note to people:

It seems like if you reclase a bond unit, you won't get the class they came with back so be careful.

Edited by Deatheggx56

Someone have my babies. Code is in my sig.

Boon/Bane: It was Spd/Lck respectively IIRC

Second Class: Mercenary

Route: Revelations

Equipped Skills: Hoshidian Unity, Dragon Fang, Luna, Lifetaker, Nohrian Trust (the last equipped skill)

10882-13888-533371-75082

Edited by AddictPunk

Units born today:

(Darting Blow) Peter with Alex
(In Extremis) Caraway with Gabriel
(Vantage) Helene with Colin
(Healing Descant) Dimitri with Solaria
(Fiery Blood) Ringo with Cassia
(Vantage) Helene with Morgan
(Poison Strike) Spiro with Yukari
(Seal Resistance) George with Sieghart
49 born so far. A shame the logbook can only hold 99 units so I may have to start deleting a few of them in the future :(

My Castle Code:

00928-5731-69170-80275

Can't wait to make some bond units <3

MU's name: Aivyn

8D

Your castle address is missing a number.

please add my castle # to the TC's list

02128 - 22213 - 76149 - 46979
don't be alarmed if you see a Valla castle; I need to update the info in my sig lol.

I've already started giving accessories to Sieghart and Saria (dunno if that's a person on here but they gave me an accessory at the same time as Sieghart so I'm gonna assume so.)

Edited by Jakkun

please add my castle # to the TC's list

02128 - 22213 - 76149 - 46979

don't be alarmed if you see a Valla castle; I need to update the info in my sig lol.

I've already started giving accessories to Sieghart and Saria (dunno if that's a person on here but they gave me an accessory at the same time as Sieghart so I'm gonna assume so.)

Jakkun, I think that Saria might be me. Tell me, was Saria's castle code 09811-12883-80662-36129?

Agreed. Dread the coming of that day. They grow up so fast. :(

My plans with my Logbook already force me to have to delete bond units when the time comes. Cursed 99 entry limit when there's 69 story units in the game (not counting both genders of the avatar and Kana), 13 capturable boss characters, and 4 amiibo characters.

If there was something I wish IS would consider is to allow players to have bigger Logbooks (a free DLC patch for this would be lovely).

Edited by Roflolxp54

Been a little behind on visiting castles the past couple days, but I made a couple bond units today that I didn't already have: Coral (Puissance), Slate (Fierce Mien), and Tetsu (Nohr Enmity). Also another Violet (Pragmatic)!

Some info if anyone wants to bond with me: my last skill is Rend Heaven, class is Samurai, and boon/bane is skill/luck.

53 born so far. I think it's absolute horsesh** how you can't reclass back into the initial class of the bond unit btw... Makes training them a lot less fun

It really bites that you can't get more skills without losing the initial class. :/ You can't even reclass them within their initial class set.

It really bites that you can't get more skills without losing the initial class. :/ You can't even reclass them within their initial class set.

Especially when you get a godlike combo of classes and personal skill and plans on finishing on a promoted class of the first base class... bummer. Good thing they can learn the DLC Classes however so not all is lost.

So today I made a new bond unit named Mint (Icy Blood personal skill) with Morgan (07147-89811-97577-87116). I realized she could turn into a good unit and decided she would be the first bond unit I'd train.
She came with Vantage (from Morgan) and Shurikenbreaker (from me), initial class Ninja (from me) with access to Diviner (from Morgan).
I wanted to make her final class Master Ninja but due to the way reclassing the Bond Units work I couldn't. I had to level her up all to 20 as a Ninja, then to 15 as a Mechanist for Replicate. From there I Heart Sealed to Basara for Rend Heaven and Quixotic. Another Heart Seal and an Eternal Seal later I made her a Hoshido Noble for Hoshidan Unity. In the end I gave her an Aether Book. A solid build in the end in my opinion, thanks to access to Basara.
It made me think that probably the easiest way to have a solid Bond Unit is to have access to Diviner or Spear Fighter because of Basara. Can't go wrong with Rend Heave/Quixotic/Hoshidan Unity/Aether. Screenshot below

xRjH116.jpg?1

Oh boy I have many mouths to feed , my wife is gonna kill me hahahah:

Name:Dimitri

Class: Cavalier

Personal Skill:Healing Descant

Bond with: Sugar.

Name: George

Class: Samurai

Personal Skill: Seal Resistance

Bond with: Bone

Name:Kurumi

Personal Skill: Prodigy

Bond with: Cassia

I got like 50 or 60 bond units with my Nohrian default Fem. Corrin. She was a Spear Master and last skill was Quixotic, then later changed to Rend Heaven.

Now I'm with Lanko, Hoshidan castle. His class is Wyvern Lord and I think the last skill is Profiteer. Already got 5 today. If you want another skill to pass or some skill from my Nohrian castle, let me know.

Oh boy I have many mouths to feed , my wife is gonna kill me hahahah:

Name:Dimitri

Class: Cavalier

Personal Skill:Healing Descant

Bond with: Sugar.

Name: George

Personal Skill: Seal Resistance

Bond with: Bone

Name:Kurumi

Personal Skill: Prodigy

Bond with: Cassia

I got the accessory from you, my Corrin's last skill is Quixotic, so I'm waiting to make another Bond Unit. My castle is Valor's Point.

Oh man the dreaded day finally came where I had to mass murder a whole lot of the children that would have no future due to bad class combos / inherited skills. RIP. Wtb bigger logbook :(((

If everyone had Rend Heaven and Quixotic as their last / second last skill a lot of the children could have been saved lol. Damned broken skills.

Here's a screenshot of the second Bond Unit I trained. This one was made with Xueqin. Personal Skill: Lethality | Active skills: Quixotic, Rend Heaven, Dragon Fang, Aether and Hoshidan Unit. Has access to replicate.

uRpLXr9.jpg

Edited by Ndsferrari