Ballistican Blitz and Gift From Anna are Now Both Available

Vyse

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Witch's Mark.

I'm likely going to give it to either Nina or Anna... I'll probably go with Anna since I didn't grind her yet, and Nina is doing fine for now with a Shining Bow.

If Warp is as broken as it sounds, I'm going to have more Witches than the land of Oz on my team.

Verification on what the 'Can perform another action afterwards' on the ruling of Warp after you use the command would be nice. Since it means you can have a flyer be in an area that only Flyers (and/or Takumi with Fujin Yumi or Ballisticians) can reach and have a unit in danger Warp right next to them, that is pretty cheap as it goes.

@Emblem: You said after Witches' Trial, then Male characters can learn Warp too? Does the map give skill books like Vanguard Dawn, because I don't remember that being a thing.

@Emblem: You said after Witches' Trial, then Male characters can learn Warp too? Does the map give skill books like Vanguard Dawn, because I don't remember that being a thing.

I'm reading information from Serenes Forest, 'Warp Scrolls' from Witches (don't know how many Witches hold those scrolls) that show up as enemy reinforcements after a set number of turns (don't know how many turns).. The site might be wrong but I'm not going to push it that far yet even though I'm making some rather sounding guesses that sound like I'm overconfident (which I'm not).

I'm reading information from Serenes Forest, 'Warp Scrolls' from Witches (don't know how many Witches hold those scrolls) that show up as enemy reinforcements after a set number of turns (don't know how many turns).. The site might be wrong but I'm not going to push it that far yet even though I'm making some rather sounding guesses that sound like I'm overconfident (which I'm not).

well as much as I hate the warp meta, at least this means that there wont be that huge of a gap between genders, provided this is true.

8y2bGsE.jpg

Behold the Tinted Glasses (same name, different description in the accessory list) from the Ballistician Blitz map.

Dam sanic

Haven't played the map yet, but IIRC they drop from an enemy reinforcement correct?

Dam sanic

Haven't played the map yet, but IIRC they drop from an enemy reinforcement correct?

Yes. It wouldn't show in the inventory screen but a game message will pop up telling you that you got the drop after killing the ballistician.

well as much as I hate the warp meta, at least this means that there wont be that huge of a gap between genders, provided this is true.

Yeah, let's not return to Awakening, where women rule the world, thanks to Gale Force. I was glad when they made all of the classes gender neutral, but then they went and made all the DLC classes gender specific for some reason.

Yeah, let's not return to Awakening, where women rule the world, thanks to Gale Force. I was glad when they made all of the classes gender neutral, but then they went and made all the DLC classes gender specific for some reason.

The Witch class may be females-only but the Warp skill isn't. Stay on the Witch's Trial map long enough and one of the Witch reinforcements that spawn would be carrying a Warp scroll and the black-rimmed glasses accessory.

Edited by Roflolxp54

The Witch class may be females-only but the Warp skill isn't. Stay on the Witch's Trial map long enough and one of the Witch reinforcements that spawn would be carrying a Warp scroll and the black-rimmed glasses accessory.

I'll have to make sure I stick around for reinforcements. I cleared the Ballistician Map too quickly to get the glasses.

I turned Rinkah into a witch. The look... surprisingly fits her quite well. Her mask almost looks like a skull so it matches.

should you end up reclassing her back into an Oni Chieftain, Shadowgift may actually be a good skill for her.

Oni's Tankiness + Nosferatu sounds like a fun combination.

I got anna's gift, and chose the Witch class for Warp. I have a few I am thinking of putting it on, but want to make sure of who to use it for so I dont waste it as I have no plans of buying DLC any time soon.

My characters that I use are as follows

Active female characters.

Camilla Malig Knight

Sakura Priestess

Kagero Was Dread Fighter, now Master Ninja

Hinoka Falcon Knight

Azura Songstress

Female characters that are switched in as needed

Selena Bow Knight

Beruka Wyvern Knight

Orochi Onmyoji

Felicia/Flora Maid

I am willing to level up a character that I didnt list if they will be better fit, and willing to switch out anyone of the actively used characters except for Sakura if they will be a better fit for the class.

EDIT: Also listing current classes

Edited by Tolvir

I chose the Witch's Mark from Gift from Anna and gave it to Ophelia. But I wasn't expecting it to automatically bump her level to 35...?

I haven't played Ballistican Blitz yet. To be honest, I'm not sure to whom I'd give the Sighting Lens (on Conquest).

I chose the Witch's Mark from Gift from Anna and gave it to Ophelia. But I wasn't expecting it to automatically bump her level to 35...?

I haven't played Ballistican Blitz yet. To be honest, I'm not sure to whom I'd give the Sighting Lens (on Conquest).

What I've heard (for the Sighting Lens) is to basically give it to a unit who is mediocre/needs the stat boosts.

It bumped her to level 35? It didn't do anything like that for me, and I gave it to Ophelia, too.

It bumped her to level 35? It didn't do anything like that for me, and I gave it to Ophelia, too.

Yep. It might have to do with how she was already a Level 15 Sorcerer beforehand, but I can't be too sure.

Either way, she's a complete beast now. (Now if only the RNG would stop being so awful to her in level ups...)

What I've heard (for the Sighting Lens) is to basically give it to a unit who is mediocre/needs the stat boosts.

...I see.

Tbh, I don't think I was really going to give one to anyone on my team anyway, but I may play the map just for fun.