QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was about to get killed, raped, e.t.c. by someone and I clearly can not beat said person in a fist fight or something, or even distract them to escape, then I would without hesitation kill them in any way possible, as long as I'm not too severely traumatized (I don't expect to. I personally think I would be fine around a bleeding dead body yes, I know I'm gross but not fine being in a room filled with gore). 

Therefore, in certain conditions, killing could be considered "okay", but the killer would regret it for the rest of their life (if they don't become a serial killer or sadistic freak that is).

You will always find a reason to kill.

But i don't advocate for random "lol ill kill u lol" killings like peri.

Id argue for absolute chaos and anarchy, for it will make the species strong and the weak die off.

But i like a meritocracy more, as humans cannot evolve just by living alone but instead only by reproduction.

In a meritocracy the chaos is restrained to a certain extent; to not kill everyone as they please; but not too much so that the weaklings who cannot keep up will die off, as they are only leeches.

Children are judged by potential, as they are useless until they are adults.

If disabled People are steven hawkings', they can still contribute.

If they cannot contribute, they die, as they will only drain resources.

I enjoy grammar because if it didn't exist I couldn't take pleasure in mangling it

20 hours ago, Chen said:

everyone: watch your back when around makaze

can confirm; makaze has murdered me multiple times

how is grammar something to be enjoyed i'm so confused

why is it spelled grammar and not grammer that's so frustrating

for me it's just... there and I use it. But I don't exactly have a passion for it or anything ^o^ I acknowledge its importance and try to learn it but it doesn't go beyond that I don't think.

also thanks to my inability to retain important information I tend to have a very hazy memory of the rules and terminology. I just write from memories of patterns and what sounds like it makes sense to me ^o^ So basically I can generally answer IF a sentence structure makes sense but usually not WHY it makes sense or not

I like bending the rules of grammar.  I think that it's okay to occasionally split an infinitive.  Prepositions are something I like to often end a sentence with.  And I think the rule about never beginning a sentence with a conjunction is silly.

despite my casual posting having really shitty grammar, i actually really do enjoy it. i proofread essays for friends at school and all that jazz just because i enjoy it

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I like bending the rules of grammar.  I think that it's okay to occasionally split an infinitive.  Prepositions are something I like to often end a sentence with.  And I think the rule about never beginning a sentence with a conjunction is silly.

(Nicely done!)

But yes, I agree with bending those three rules in particular.

Otherwise, I do try and pay attention to grammar; do I enjoy it? I wouldn't call it enjoyable. Fascinating, perhaps.