QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do my best to contain my social anxiety and try to distract myself from my own feelings during the wait for the first day to come

in the case of school I would prepare to bring notes and may or may not remember to take any, and in terms of work I'd just come and try to learn my job

but the main focus is to keep my stress to a minimum

Edited by Freohr Datia

2 hours ago, Claudius I said:

+ looking up info on the class(es) I'll be having that day and what subjects will be discussed; and doing homework for them, if needed.

Why would you have homework due on the first day of term?

Making money, so you can buy what you want. 

If you stop to think about it from the principle, by working, you can provide value to society, which allows you to get the goods you need to live. You depend on other people's work to get food, clothes and your daily needs, while they depend on you doing your work to get whatever your work provides. No one can do everything, so people focus on a single area and trade the fruit of their labour for the fruit of other people's labour.

Edited by Nobody

There is no point. The fate of all men is simply to perish like all other beasts of the world. By working, you use up your precious time on this planet - this limited time - in order to obtain currency to buy materials necessary to sustain your life (such as food) in order to delay the inevitable.

In the end, all that truly matters is whether you are prepared for when that day comes...

I feel like that'd vary based on each person and based on what's currently going on through that person's life

although either way it's typically to earn money. Though there's some work that people do for free, so again not always the case