QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you mean end it as in the game or end it as in yourself

in either case the answers are as follows:

dark souls the first

dark souls the third

dark souls the sci fi edition that's probably coming eventually and not the shitty ripoff one

monster hunter

big the cat's big fishing adventure

guilty gear, your favourite one

super smash brothers melee (not the other one)

momodora iv

karoshi suicide salaryman

frogger

I'm replaying Bloodborne and while the main game was pretty straight forward, the DLC is destroying me (first time I beat it was NG+ but I was super overleveled due to the calice dungeons). What made me rage quit wasn't quite a boss, though, but rather the two fucking sharks in the well. If you've played the old hunters you know which well i'm talking about.

Edited by Nobody

It was years back when i was super into playing King of Fighters XI

and Magaki was so annoying, i just had to stop playing for awhile
did beat him, but damn
magakis just an annoyance to the nth degree

1 hour ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

It was this boss

Hide contents

To be precise it was the second phase of,  this bossfight because this "blitz" attack never worked for some reason. I don't remember what I did wrong. Anyways this was the part I ragequitted the game.

Yeah, this boss also made me ragequit FF6:

Spoiler

Mainly because I couldn't understand how the Blitz technique works. It was quite later on that i managed to use Blitz, after watching a tutorial on Youtube.

Spoiler

Ths last time I rage quit for a video game was in Fire Emblem Echoes.Where the final level had almost everything that annoyed me about the game. One point to double, poisonous floor, aoe attack that cannot be dodged, slow movement, enemies that took a while to  wear down. In the second setiting I use Tatiana with  Fortify. 

It's the first fucking boss fight in Of Orcs and Men - Sork. I haven't quite figured out the mechanics yet but the game likes to make you fight like 5 enemies at a time.That was like a month ago and I still haven't went back.  I'm considering just restarting tbh since I'm not super far in and this guy kicks my ass every time.

Captain K Rool in Donkey Kong Country 2. And that was both myself and my dad (who played this with me) - though it was more like we outright gave up in despair rather than rage.