Unfair!

SSJDennis

So, almost beaten chapter 5, I decided I would cheat a bit and trade everyone's equipment to Kamui...

I figured this could give me some extra money early on... Buttttt it turns out all weapons have faded... Anyone else finds this weird? Or occasions in which I shouldn't bother to trade equipment around? Also, does the "farmer" girl need to gain 1 level, just like Donnel? Or will she always join if she survives?

Yeah, I tried this too a while ago and it doesn't work, sadly. You can give Kaze's Vulnerary to Corrin and it will stay with him/her. He/she can also keep the Goddess Icon from the village and the HP Tonic that drops in Chapter 5.

Don't know about Mozu.

Edited by ruadath

When i played Conquest, I tried trading Kaze's shuriken to my Corrin at the end of chp 5, but as soon as I chose a side in chp 6, i lost it. I was little annoyed because I wanted a free Hoshidian weapon in Conquest.

But it is somewhat nice that the devs thought to fix this. Only somewhat.

On a somewhat related note (I don't know if people already know this), any uses of Jakob's heal staff in Chapter 2 and 3 will get replenished once you get him back in Chapter 6. This includes breaking the heal staff too.

When i played Conquest, I tried trading Kaze's shuriken to my Corrin at the end of chp 5, but as soon as I chose a side in chp 6, i lost it. I was little annoyed because I wanted a free Hoshidian weapon in Conquest.

But it is somewhat nice that the devs thought to fix this. Only somewhat.

You do get the Steel Shuriken when he joins you yet again.

Reminds me of a chapter in The Last Promise where you escape a castle that has treasure within a few turns, one of them was boots, gave them to one unit and doesn't appear in the next chapter, came back a few chapter later without them.

I was lucky (no pun intended) enough to use the goddess icon as soon as it got it, seeing how I was unaware if you get a convoy at early game or not.

All items lost. Guess it would have been nice to be able to sell their stuff, but oh well. It doesn't work the same way as in RD.

Also, Mozu just has to survive. No requirements besides that.

All consumable items are automatically sent to the convoy after Chapter 6 if it's not in a playable character's inventory, so don't worry about losing that Goddess Icon or HP Tonic.

On a somewhat related note (I don't know if people already know this), any uses of Jakob's heal staff in Chapter 2 and 3 will get replenished once you get him back in Chapter 6. This includes breaking the heal staff too.

This also applies to Sakura's Bloom Festal, but only in Revelation. Her staff will be replenished when she rejoins.

Because I did this first time I played when I started 6 on birthright instead from Branch of Fate I had to deal with nobody having weapons because corrin stole them all.

Apparently hackers have determined that the prologue chapters are like some sort of completely different thing that gets mucked with after Branch of Fate, especially for Conquest/Revelation. Lack of inventory persistence may be tied to this as they just didn't track certain things so regardless of who has them post-ch5 they simply don't get updated when ch6 of a given path is initiated.

Apparently hackers have determined that the prologue chapters are like some sort of completely different thing that gets mucked with after Branch of Fate, especially for Conquest/Revelation. Lack of inventory persistence may be tied to this as they just didn't track certain things so regardless of who has them post-ch5 they simply don't get updated when ch6 of a given path is initiated.

Yeah, it's pretty much equivalent to Lyn's story in FE7