Max stat... outclassed ?

Ledrert

For actual story characters the statues will affect their cap as long as the statue is in my castle, which is probably where the confusion comes from. Einherjar can break max building limit and have all 70+ statues affect them, as they keep track of the cap boost internally and those stay when you record them into the logbook.

For actual story characters the statues will affect their cap as long as the statue is in my castle, which is probably where the confusion comes from. Einherjar can break max building limit and have all 70+ statues affect them, as they keep track of the cap boost internally and those stay when you record them into the logbook.

For the case of avatars' and Kana's, would only 1 of each would be counted for the Einherjar or is it possible to get +2 to all stats (+4 for the case of STR due to HP Boon and Bane) from their statues? And is it possible to double that due to the avatar's and Kana's gender?

For the case of avatars' and Kana's, would only 1 of each would be counted for the Einherjar or is it possible to get +2 to all stats (+4 for the case of STR due to HP Boon and Bane) from their statues? And is it possible to double that due to the avatar's and Kana's gender?

One of the Ryomas I have came from a speed statue MU castle, and still was able to reach the Str max from my Str statue, so i theory I think it just internally keeps track of the number of statues an Einherjar is applied to and compare that to whatever is in the castle, then take the max.

So i don't think it keeps track of whose statue they use so much as how many statues they have applied.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Related note to aforementioned cap-raising:

Level 3 Statues also impacted Lilith's caps...

^ But Lilith is now maxed out, and it only +1'ed to the cap in the same stat only once, and the +1 didn't stack w/ other statues that raise the same stat...

^ But am I missing something?

edit: nvm: Lilith did not get any statue boosts... :(

^ and my post is junk...

too bad there's no delete button for such a miss in my train of thought: Thought she got gains from statue lv. 3s, but in truth... :(

Edited by shadowjam

How do the statues work exactly, anyway?

Say I have three statues that increase the possible skill cap and all three of them are at level 3, do they increase the skill cap for every character by 3 points, then? If that were the case, you could entirely remedy negative stat modifiers on your characters, like for example Kaden's natural -3 in skill or Hana's -3 in Defence

Did I miss something here or is this how it really works? It can't be THIS good, can it?

EDIT: And another question, if it really IS this good: How many statues for each stat do you guys recommed putting into my castle?

Edited by DragonFlames

Yeah, it's cumulative. In my exemple, my MU and Hana have +2 speed max thanks to my MU and Ryoma's statues. So with three lvl 3 statues, all your units would have +3 max speed.

For the other question, why you don't try to put all of the statues ?

Did I miss something here or is this how it really works? It can't be THIS good, can it?

EDIT: And another question, if it really IS this good: How many statues for each stat do you guys recommed putting into my castle?

They are really good. The trouble is getting that unit 100 kills and the fact that there's a building limit of 50 in you castle. As a result, story units can only have their total stats boosted by a total of 50 (and have no access to buildings like shops) whereas Logbook units can bypass the limit.